• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under The Hood

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
FFF84BCD-141F-48B7-8EA2-89F0F0C502A4.jpeg

Ok, so funny story: I had a story ready to go for this one, but I decided I wanted to go in another direction. For now I'm going to put the Leon saga to bed and start on something staring Jill. Hope you enjoy!!
-------------
Somewhere in the burning streets of Raccoon City ran the ever talented STARS agent, Jill Valentine. She proceeded carefully, making sure not to alert any of the stalking walkers that now infested this once gre-..... this once mediocre at best city. She however was all too aware that somewhere in this place was a much bigger threat.
Over the course of the night the STARS agent had been pursued by some sort of monster. It wasn’t like any of the other creatures she had faced. It was bigger, stronger, and clearly thought for itself. It was completely obsessed with finding her and so far nothing Jill had done was able to shake it.
“I want answers Carlos.” Jill spoke into her communicator bluntly. “You work for Umbrella, what the HELL is that thing?” Now paranoid, she began to walk faster, thinking that she heard the monster’s foot steps coming from behind.
“Jill.” The radio buzzed as Carlos’ voice echoed through. “I wish I could tell you, I really do, but I’m just as confused as you are. Umbrella might have sent us, but we don’t know anything about where these things came from or how they work. All we know is we gotta put some bullets in some heads and get civilians out of here.”
Jill ducked into an alleyway in order to avoid the approaching zombi mob. She exhaled a sigh of frustration, the questions she had unanswered boiling in her mind. “Well that thing is making a real bitch out of that.” She rolled her eyes and got back to the task at hand. “No matter. I’m entering the control room now. We should have that train up and running in no time.”
“Jill, you’re amazing. Get in touch when everything’s set.” Carlos responded with hope in his voice.
“Copy that.” Jill turned off her communicator and got back to work.
—— one control room later ——
Jill exited the building carefully, wiping the rest of the zombie spider gunk off of her shoulders and cleavage as she did. She listened closely for any sign of the monster, but instead heard two voices coming from the alley.
“-and what have you studied so far?” The soft voice spoke unrealistically calm for someone in an apocalypse. Jill got as close as she could in order to listen in without being detected.
“The subject looks to be damn near unstoppable.” The other voice answered the question in a thick Russian accent. “Bullets seem to only annoy it while stronger weapons only keep it down for so long. The perfect killing machine.”
“And what of that last STARS agent he got?” The soft voice asked while Jill tried to get a good look at them without getting noticed.
“Didn’t last too long. He seems to... break his toys very easily. The clown never stood a chance.”
“We didn’t pay for anything less.” The other voice joked, their tone dripping with smug superiority.
“Speaking of pay.” The other voice shot back. “I expect mine the second I get out of here.”
The other one sighed. “Of course. You’ll get your money when the job is done. Until then, get back out there. I’m sick of looking at you.”
There was a slight pause before the other one responded. All Jill could hear was a chuckle and a sarcastic “Yes sir” before the sound of a door opening and closing echoed through the alleyway.
“That’s what i thought.” The mystery man mused as he went to make his own exit, unknowingly walking directly towards Jill herself.
Valentine held her breath and waited as she heard the foot steps get closer. Once the unknowing man had passed her she quickly got the upper hand, putting her gun to the back of his head. “Don’t move.”
The guy was basically the same size as Jill, dressed in a suit that didn’t have a single speck of mud or grim on it. Calmly, the stooge put his hands ups up and slowly turned around, revealing his youthful face. He looked as if he was some kind of intern. “Ms. Valentine I presume?”
“It’s Jill.” She nudged the gun against his head. “Now start talking. What is that thing? What is Umbrella planning? How do you stop it!?”
“All excellent questions, Jill. And I’ll be happy to answer them as soon as you put that thing DOWN!!” The soft spoken suit quickly got his hands on her gun, but was unable to pry it from her hands. Instead, he kicked her in the leg in order to get her to stumble.
Not missing the opportunity to escape, the young man attempted to dash for his life.
-------------
-----
-
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back