• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Asuka fish foot tickle

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
youtu.be/XxuDBsAAuUo

Just over a minute in she says it tickles her (in Japanese but there’s subtitles)

Nice! Her feet are not very good but she is gorgeous (sans mask of course). More than makes up for it. Knowing a tough girl like her has ticklish feet is...*chef's kiss*

Niiiiice! Asuka has been my #1 when it comes to wondering which WWE ladies are ticklish for ages so seeing this is awesome! She didn't freak out as much as Paige did during that episode of Total Divas but just hearing her giggle at the beginning and say that it tickles was all the confirmation we need.

And for the record I think her feet are really pretty.

Same. Her YouTube channel is a goldmine for foot shots. I think they’re really pretty too

Oh yeah, she's definitely not shy about showing off her feet which is kinda rare for a woman in WWE. Though it probably helps that she isn't very fluent in English and probably can't read all the creepy foot comments she gets.

Oh yeah, she's definitely not shy about showing off her feet which is kinda rare for a woman in WWE. Though it probably helps that she isn't very fluent in English and probably can't read all the creepy foot comments she gets.

That may be the case. I remember a few years back an artist did a picture of Kairi Sane with big bare feet and she was tagged in it. She liked and commented on the picture, thinking it was just art work but ended up removing the like and comment after people told her what it was about. Asuka may not quite fully understand it either, so I wager you're pretty accurate

I’m pretty sure that fish pedicures don’t fix bunions. Only surgery does.

I stand corrected. They are better in other pics for sure. Level up! :)

Back to the nicer comments, like this one

I personally have seen minimal bad pics from her. Everyone has the odd bad one but most of them are nice in my opinion

The problem with Asuka is that she has some serious bunions; bunions make it almost impossible for a pair of feet to be attractive. Then her nails are also not well taken cared of. Polish can fix that, but I find it hard to claim a woman has pretty feet if they only look good polished. But, Asuka is still a pretty woman, she's no prime Gail Kim or Lena Yada, but she's still attractive.

we're having really crap luck with WWE lately....first it was natalya being ticked and the sound crapped out at exactly the wrong moment. but other then the bunions i think asuka has lovely feet....but she doesnt seem all that ticklish. i may be reading to much into that over a fish pedicure. she did say the word so that counts! i keep hoping to see shayna baszler tickled but nobody wants their spine snapped badly enough to do it...

we're having really crap luck with WWE lately....first it was natalya being ticked and the sound crapped out at exactly the wrong moment. but other then the bunions i think asuka has lovely feet....but she doesnt seem all that ticklish. i may be reading to much into that over a fish pedicure. she did say the word so that counts! i keep hoping to see shayna baszler tickled but nobody wants their spine snapped badly enough to do it...

I think different items would work better on Asuka's feet, especially with them being softer now. lol

I mean, it's a pedicure, they're not supposed to tickle. The fact that it tickled at all leans towards her feet more than likely being above average when it comes to tickling.

It's about time we found out about one of the popular current women of today. Just wish we could have admissions from Sasha, Bayley, Becky, or Alexa. With how often Asuka wrestled barefoot, you'd think she'd gotten tickled at least once. We need some more women wrestlers to try these fish pedicures, they're two for two right now with Asuka and Paige.

I mean, she clearly giggled and said it tickled so I'm not sure what more you wanted lol. Different people react differently. She could've just been trying to tough it out due to being on camera.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back