• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old School Wrestlers You Would Like To Tickle

TheCoffeeGirl

Just thought I would start my first discussion thread by asking what would be your favorite old school wrestlers to tickle? This means any wrestlers or managers from the WWF. There are many 80s wrestlers I would love to tickle, and if my picks seem unorthodox it’s because I’m a girl. Here is my top seven:

1. Jimmy Hart (He has ticklish feet, and I am living for it!)

2. Big John Studd (Love, love, love him) RIP

3. Nikolai Volkoff (Such a sweetie) RIP

4. Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Just seems like he would be super ticklish, and I keep wanting to tickle his belly)

5. Roddy Piper (See him as more of a Ler than a Lee, but if he were ticklish that would be adorable) RIP

6. Tito Santana (Just looks ticklish to me)

7. Hillbilly Jim (Seems like the good-natured kind of guy who would really enjoy it)

Just thought I would start my first discussion thread by asking what would be your favorite old school wrestlers to tickle? This means any wrestlers or managers from the WWF. There are many 80s wrestlers I would love to tickle, and if my picks seem unorthodox it’s because I’m a girl. Here is my top seven:

4. Hacksaw Jim Duggan (Just seems like he would be super ticklish, and I keep wanting to tickle his belly)

5. Roddy Piper (See him as more of a Ler than a Lee, but if he were ticklish that would be adorable) RIP

7. Hillbilly Jim (Seems like the good-natured kind of guy who would really enjoy it)
I'm sorry to say I'm not well versed on wrestlers in that era but I am always trying to come up with tickle wrestling moves and/or finishers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you tickled Hacksaw he’d go ‘HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ho! Ho!’ &#55357;&#56832;

As someone else who was a fan of that era (not watched it in almost 25 years!), can I be allowed to tickle Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri? Actually, add Bull Nakano to the list; she was sexy as hell!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

1. Bret Hart
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Marty Jannetty
4, Ted Dibiase
5. Rick Rude

On the other hand I think Sherri Martell would have a unique laugh

As someone also into stocking feet, I’d always appreciate Sherri losing her heels and running around in her stocking feet during matches! I do have f/m curiosity, and know that she’d be a ruthless tickler!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

From that era, definitely Sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth. If we can go outside of WWF, then Missy Hyatt.

Definitely Trish Stratis (I know I spelled that wrong), Lita, Tori Wilson and Sable.

If it could be anyone from the WWF (not wwe) era, I'd go hands down with a very young Stephanie McMahon of the late 90s.

If you tickled Hacksaw he’d go ‘HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ho! Ho!’ ��

As someone else who was a fan of that era (not watched it in almost 25 years!), can I be allowed to tickle Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri? Actually, add Bull Nakano to the list; she was sexy as hell!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hacksaw is a cutie! I would LOVE to get his belly, underarms, and pretty much anywhere else!

Absolutely! Miss Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri are excellent choices.

I just wanted to say that I ABSOLUTELY love this thread very much! Made me smile!

Also:
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Mick Foley
Lita
Trisha Stratus

Funny... My very first tickling dream that starred a wrestler had Stone Cold Steve Austin. I STILL have a crush on him. And I'm pretty sure I had a couple of dreams with the Rock too. LOL Why am I blushing? :D

-Sunny

I just wanted to say that I ABSOLUTELY love this thread very much! Made me smile!

Also:
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Mick Foley
Lita
Trisha Stratus

Funny... My very first tickling dream that starred a wrestler had Stone Cold Steve Austin. I STILL have a crush on him. And I'm pretty sure I had a couple of dreams with the Rock too. LOL Why am I blushing? :D

-Sunny

Aww, that's so good to hear! Oh, yes, I agree about Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. He does need to be tickled! And so does Mick Foley, come to think of it.

So cute that your first tickling dream was about Steve Austin. He has actually confirmed that he is ticklish, too.

I'm really happy you're enjoying this thread. :)

I actually remember buying "RAW" magazine just so I could have pictures of Sable's feet.

Lita, Trish, Ivory, Sable, Terri Runnels, Sunny, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keiber, The Kat, Stephanie McMahon, Tori, Miss Elizabeth, Dawn Marie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back