• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felice Herrig - Update! Tickling...

ScribbleSoles

TMF Regular
View attachment trim.0BCFAA5A-6758-4F4F-B0A1-2A6F7D5A6DE6.MOVFelice went live today with a gf/photog and after a bidding war talked tickling and then...... feet tickling!!!! Both of them... Felice doesn’t seem very ticklish :/. But her friend is! Let’s see if maybe oil/brush gets Felice to beg ;)

File size didn’t let me upload her VERY ticklish friend being tickled but i have the file. We need to get Felice tied, relaxed, oiled, and WREcked!
Enjoy, friends ;)

Last edited:
It's hard to tell since her friend is such a bad tickler. I've tickled women who were really ticklish and seen them tickled by other people who didn't know what they were doing and have little to no reaction. Her friend doesn't seem to be 'very ticklish', but she is ticklish.

But, that just goes to show just because someone hates being tickled doesn't mean they're off the charts ticklish.

Fuck those turd feet!!!! We're tickling fetishists boys... Andre was on this sh*t oh so many years ago. Review you "black nerd" comedy. ATWG. NO COMMENTS ON EXISTING VIDEOS!!! They might get taken down... Anyways she needs to get tickled on her torso & such (thighs, hips, lower back, ribs, and armpits) I would send her 100$ if she made a video to help my man out with his channel. I would want a fun video with them together though, not some bullshit statement on an instagram story typing the "WORD"... derp

Felice says in the stream that her feet are ticklish, they just need to be tickled by the right person. No idea if that means that she has to have a connection with the Ler or just meaning that some people are generally better at tickling than other's (As we can see, her friend is terrible at tickling) so I am sure we will get a good idea of how ticklish Felice really is in the future.

i ve havent found the live on her page. What do u think, thexy have deleted that?

i ve havent found the live on her page. What do u think, thexy have deleted that?

It's probably that it was deleted. But there's a file attached in the first post, you can download it by clickling on it ...

View attachment 639303Felice went live today with a gf/photog and after a bidding war talked tickling and then...... feet tickling!!!! Both of them... Felice doesn’t seem very ticklish :/. But her friend is! Let’s see if maybe oil/brush gets Felice to beg ;)

File size didn’t let me upload her VERY ticklish friend being tickled but i have the file. We need to get Felice tied, relaxed, oiled, and WREcked!
Enjoy, friends ;)

Scribble, do you still have the file with the very ticklish friend? If you have, can you upload it on MediaFire and post it here? I can do it if you send it to me, maybe I'll PM you sometime ...

I watched the video that's attached on this thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...FC-fighter)-tickles-photographer-friends-feet

It's the same girl that was tickling Felice on the video that's attached here. I think she's the very ticklish friend, if anyone can confirm it ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back