• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felice Herrig (UFC fighter) tickles photographer/friends feet

She seems very open to suggestions from fans on the page. If someone in a message (DM or during live stream) were to suggest that she have a “decent” tickler give her a go, and give a bit of instruction (scribble harder/faster, more pressure, hairbrush, etc)...she very well seems like she is comfortable and open to trying it for her fans.

Just a thought.

Felice released another video the other day of her getting her foot tickled for PPV. $20 for 53 seconds. She wasn't very ticklish the first time so I didn't buy it. If anyone did is the tickling better this time?

I did. Same friend from last time tickled her. It's a little better. She actually giggled this time. Not full out hard laughing but she acknowledged it tickled. Her arches up and down got the reaction, and she mentioned before her toes and heels have thicker padded skin than her arches does. Felice also had her legs up in mid air and not resting or restrained. I would imagine if movement was a little more restricted and her toes were pulled back, exposing and making her arches more taut and vulnerable, the reactions would get even better.

The fact that she has been this open, engaging and responsive to her "foot fans" and was even willing to do this speaks volumes. Yes, the money is one reason, but I appreciate the effort she's putting in giving back. She could have been half-assing it like Bella Thorne. Thank goodness she isn't.

I did. Same friend from last time tickled her. It's a little better. She actually giggled this time. Not full out hard laughing but she acknowledged it tickled. Her arches up and down got the reaction, and she mentioned before her toes and heels have thicker padded skin than her arches does. Felice also had her legs up in mid air and not resting or restrained. I would imagine if movement was a little more restricted and her toes were pulled back, exposing and making her arches more taut and vulnerable, the reactions would get even better.

The fact that she has been this open, engaging and responsive to her "foot fans" and was even willing to do this speaks volumes. Yes, the money is one reason, but I appreciate the effort she's putting in giving back. She could have been half-assing it like Bella Thorne. Thank goodness she isn't.

Nice! Thanks for the synopsis

Sounds like her feet may just not be that ticklish, or maybe her friend is a usually bad tickler? Reminds me of when people on here were talking about their experience with the FootPadNY. I saw complaints about a Model(Nadia) not having ticklish feet. But, I didn't have that problem, she even told me how she would tell the people not to scrub her feet during pedicures because it tickled too much.

Ether way seems like any tickling videos of hers will be lackluster. Whether it's because she isn't very ticklish, or because she'll never have access to a better tickelr.

What Felice is doing is cool, yeah. But she's just telling us what we want to hear... what she should do is get some of her training partners involved. :marchofthekitties:

Cant find the live

Felice Herrig went live on her Only Fans page today with her gal pal / photog and she ended up tickling her feet at the fans request!

Super cute reactions, and very fun innocent tickling :)) View attachment 639304

I havent found on the only fans page the video yes. What do u guys think, they have deleted that?:(

I havent found on the only fans page the video yes. What do u guys think, they have deleted that?:(

Yeah, probably it was deleted. But the video's attached on the post you quoted, you can download it by clicking on it ...

That's the video you're looking for ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back