• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fails

Soles_Scream

Verified
In my experience, before I decided to produce content, I have noticed that some techniques or tools just don’t work on a particular lee or at a particular time. If you saw such situations unfold in a clip, say 15 seconds worth over the course of a clip, would that deter you from buying it?

You wouldn't know it until after the clip was purchased, unless it was put in a sample (not the best idea). Overall, multiple purchases and such, it wouldn't, unless the failed technique was constantly tried. It's kind of like a producer who includes a mask, ballgag, etc. If a purchaser doesn't like it, they'll avoid it.

I would personally rather watch something not work than a model fake a reaction. So I don’t think I would mind.

I would personally rather watch something not work than a model fake a reaction. So I don’t think I would mind.

That is such a great point! If you see a technique fail on a video, it's a pretty sure indication that what works is eliciting a genuine reaction.

In my experience, before I decided to produce content, I have noticed that some techniques or tools just don’t work on a particular lee or at a particular time. If you saw such situations unfold in a clip, say 15 seconds worth over the course of a clip, would that deter you from buying it?

It would tell me the producer is too stupid to do such experimentation *before* the camera starts rolling, so that he only films the good stuff, and I'd never buy from him again.

Think about it. "Hmm, this clearly didn't work, I know, I'll sell it anyway!"

derp

It would tell me the producer is too stupid to do such experimentation *before* the camera starts rolling, so that he only films the good stuff, and I'd never buy from him again.

Think about it. "Hmm, this clearly didn't work, I know, I'll sell it anyway!"

derp

If a clip is 10 minutes, do you think a particular technique or tool would have the same level of effectiveness over the course of an entire shoot?

If a clip is 10 minutes, do you think a particular technique or tool would have the same level of effectiveness over the course of an entire shoot?

Sorry, I misread the original question. I think that if a particular technique starts failing after it already worked due to exhaustion or whatever, that's a different story... but I don't see that very often. What I usually see is a dude/ette flailing away at something that was obviously not working from the start and it makes me think "this is what the preshoot is for".

I would hope the producer is smart enough to call cut at that point and edit out the fail, but that's too much to hope for from most of these guys, since apparently adjusting their tripod while the camera is running is SOP most of the time.

Speaking personally though from the people I've played with or the videos I've made, the answer is yes. A skilled tickler knows how to play their partner well enough that a particular spot keeps from being desensitized, can read them well enough that they won't keep prodding away at someone who's getting tired and call for a break, and well, some people are ticklish enough that they simply never wind down.

You follow Sole Mates on Instagram... ask him about "Fifteen Minutes of Fame" or "#sorrynotsorry". Hell, ask him about Bri. Her shoot was over two and a half hours and they didn't take many breaks at all.

Last edited:
I’ll make sure to be descriptive as possible. Thanks for the added info as well Phineas. My stuff will be session style. The viewer is basically “in the room” to see how these work. I’ve shot with many models with each having unique characteristics.

I usually give a tool the ol college try for a few seconds, before abandoning it if the response wasn’t ideal. Just didn’t know if folks wanted to see that aspect as well, or only the stuff that makes them howl with laughter? Either way, the description for the clip should make it clear what someone is buying.

I’d hate for someone to feel cheated, cause I hate it when I feel that way.

Yes, I would avoid either the producer or that ler in videos from that point on.

I know people love to hit all the spots that they think sell well, but if the lee's reaction is non-existent, or if the ler seems to avoid spots that had GREAT REACTIONS just to go back and focus mostly on that popular cold/mild spot, I don't like it at all.

In fact, there is one producer that my husband and I make fun. (I know... Pettyville, :) but we keep it between ourselves.) I'll say, "Tickle me like _____!" and he'll do the worst possible job imaginable. :yawnface: Then he'll go in and make me squeal!

I know there are those who do not care, but I'm a little picky when it comes to the videos I like to watch. (Yes... Tickle video snob here) :D

-Sunny

When I open my OnlyFans, I’ll post raw on there so folks can see unsuccessful attempts, which are mostly when I try particular tools. I generally spend a few seconds before I switch to a better spot. At foot parties, there were times where a technique seemed unsuccessful, but eventually worked once the model’s sensitivity peaked.

I don't mind the candidness of videos where some tool doesn't work as long as there are things that do work and the tickler goes back to something that works again in a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes that's actually kinda fun, tickler tries a new tool for 15-20 seconds, doesn't get a reaction, OK, back to the one that makes her squeal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back