• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New To Tickle Story Writing

SaphireSmith

I gave the stories a quick read, and they look good. The only tips I would give is 1. practice. Like anything, practice makes perfect, and the more you do it, the better you'll get and more confident you'll feel. 2. Write what you enjoy writing. If you're not enjoying writing, you'll lose interest, and you're work will show it.

Hi everyone! I'm kind of new here so I'm not really sure how this works, but basically I was wondering if anybody has any tips on writing tickle stories? I've read a ton and I'm trying to get into writing, but I don't know how it's going.

If anybody is curious, this is my first story. It's about Ella Enchanted. Thanks!

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/248532521-ella-enchanted-tickled
https://www.deviantart.com/saphire23191
I don't consider my self to be a great writer, but I think I do convey images pretty well. My advice is to pick out the stories you've read from other authors and, obviously don't plagiarize them, but hone in on elements that you liked, the way they described things, trigger words they might use that appeal to you, and work those elements into your story. I write the stories that I like to read, I describe the scenarios I like to see, etc.

I will definitely check out your stuff when I have the chance.

:)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hi, SaphireSmith – welcome to the Forum. That looks like a wonderful start; I didn't grow up with Ella Enchanted, but I once watched it and naturally couldn't ignore the defining premise.

You clearly have your style and know to write about what you enjoy; one of the main pieces of advice I'd give any writer is to ensure both those factors are present. Authors make their own rules and that's why they're interesting, so I wouldn't worry about invisible dos or don'ts unless specific questions occur to you.

If you want comments on a story from readers here, post it in the "Post Stories" subforum. Either include all four chapters in one long post, or make one post per chapter while linking between them, or make one post that just links to your story elsewhere whose title matches its title. Many readers of the stories here don't have accounts or are too shy to comment, but plenty respond and share what they liked.

Last edited:
Story writing as the previous poster said takes practice. I have written a few fictional stories myself and here is what I have learnt:

Believe what you are writing, actually visualise and imagine it happening.
Maybe take some elements that actually occurred in real life to help you figure out how to tell the tale. For example I wrote a fictional story about my girlfriend getting her feet tickled in some sexy sandals I bought her, but the inspiration was her wriggling her feet around to music in a club. I simply took it from there.

Last but not least, good punctuation and paragraphs. Personally I like to read well paragraphed stories, it is a lot easier on the eyes and easy to follow.

I hope this helps. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back