Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Covid Coochie-Coo! Pt 2: Canceling A Karen! (1080-wmv)
Master VS Mistress
Cherry Can't Escape - Custom (HD version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickling Friend Z CLIP 2  640x480 wmv
Ama Rio in Late Night Tickle Revenge (MP4 Version)
Naked Jasmine Getting Tickled (SD)

What's New?

12/3/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a wide range of tickling comics and stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

The Laughing
Girl Within #1

Click here
11/27/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    141

    Pricilla From Real Tickling

    I'm just curious if anyone knows what ever happened to the redhead named Pricilla from the original Real Tickling? She's one of the few who I thought would be in the industry for the long run but I don't think I've seen her in years. Anyone know???

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    2,811
    Think of how old she may be by now. Likely retired from it, had better things to do.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    324
    I believe she lives in Texas now & did a brief tickle comeback a few years ago, recording a couple of videos.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    And why should I tell you this?
    Posts
    646
    Probably just like any other model, they move on into other careers...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by tk86 View Post
    I believe she lives in Texas now & did a brief tickle comeback a few years ago, recording a couple of videos.
    Yea that Alchemy dude was lucky enough to find her again and record a few videos.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,208
    Blog Entries
    3
    Pricilla was in my area for a little bit and was nice enough to shoot a video with me, but it took some convincing and she wasn't really interested in doing anything else. She has fond memories of her Real Tickling work and loves her fans, but she has moved on with her life to other things. Not sure what she's up to lately. I haven't had contact with her for over a year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemy View Post
    Pricilla was in my area for a little bit and was nice enough to shoot a video with me, but it took some convincing and she wasn't really interested in doing anything else. She has fond memories of her Real Tickling work and loves her fans, but she has moved on with her life to other things. Not sure what she's up to lately. I haven't had contact with her for over a year.
    For what it’s worth, she sure looked like she was enjoying herself in your videos.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

  8. #8
    I wonder what made her legendary in our little circle... Some people just have the “it” factor and she definitely did. You can’t have a “best of” conversation without her name coming up.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Toesheldback View Post
    I wonder what made her legendary in our little circle... Some people just have the “it” factor and she definitely did. You can’t have a “best of” conversation without her name coming up.
    In a way I think she was one of the first star female ticklers, someone who appeared in multiple videos as opposed to just being hired for a day shoot. Maybe this was just marketing on the part of RT but videos with her were advertised as not just an F/F video, but a Priscilla video.

    She was always made up nicely, would have good costumes, and really got into the character. She was good at verbal teasing, good at tickling, and looked great while doing it, a curvy gorgeous lady with long curly red hair and a striking expressive face. She was also willing to lickle, tickle breasts, etc. The sensuality she oozed in her videos made it seem like she was one of us, a real tickle fetishist caught on camera, not just somebody paid a couple hundred bucks to do a tickle video. I don't know if she really was, maybe "Priscilla James" was just a character she played, but she was an incredible actress and brought that character to life. Most porn is corny and unbelievable, and fetish porn is often even cornier, but to me she was able to project the kind of suspension of disbelief you usually only find in the real movies.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by ericw86 View Post
    In a way I think she was one of the first star female ticklers, someone who appeared in multiple videos as opposed to just being hired for a day shoot. Maybe this was just marketing on the part of RT but videos with her were advertised as not just an F/F video, but a Priscilla video.

    She was always made up nicely, would have good costumes, and really got into the character. She was good at verbal teasing, good at tickling, and looked great while doing it, a curvy gorgeous lady with long curly red hair and a striking expressive face. She was also willing to lickle, tickle breasts, etc. The sensuality she oozed in her videos made it seem like she was one of us, a real tickle fetishist caught on camera, not just somebody paid a couple hundred bucks to do a tickle video. I don't know if she really was, maybe "Priscilla James" was just a character she played, but she was an incredible actress and brought that character to life. Most porn is corny and unbelievable, and fetish porn is often even cornier, but to me she was able to project the kind of suspension of disbelief you usually only find in the real movies.
    This is the best explanation. With RT we got a lot of Kristin Lea and Priscilla James early(and believe me im not complaining) as ticklers, and them being as sexy as they are its only natural for us to want to see them tickled as well. And once it was discovered how wonderfully ticklish both of them are it was game on. Kristin Lea is definitely underappreciated as a legend in the biz as well. She just hit all the right buttons for me. I hope wherever she is now she is doing well.

  11. #11
    Huge fan of Kristen Lea. Amazing feet and always had nice fingernails. I think I remember TIB had a huge crush on her, which I can wholly understand. She didn’t do enough videos in my opinion.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    539
    Watch https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=182612261 and you'll understand why ticklephiles love Priscilla.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    2,223
    Blog Entries
    10
    Priscilla James is my all time favorite, period.

    @Alchemy Are the clips still available on your Clips4Sale page? What are the names of the videos?

    Thanks

    -Sunny


    IN THE NASHVILLE AREA?
    We're visiting in June! YAY! PM me if you'd like to meet up for drinks!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The stars at night are big and bright.
    Posts
    6,314
    Quote Originally Posted by ericw86 View Post
    In a way I think she was one of the first star female ticklers, someone who appeared in multiple videos as opposed to just being hired for a day shoot. Maybe this was just marketing on the part of RT but videos with her were advertised as not just an F/F video, but a Priscilla video.

    She was always made up nicely, would have good costumes, and really got into the character. She was good at verbal teasing, good at tickling, and looked great while doing it, a curvy gorgeous lady with long curly red hair and a striking expressive face. She was also willing to lickle, tickle breasts, etc. The sensuality she oozed in her videos made it seem like she was one of us, a real tickle fetishist caught on camera, not just somebody paid a couple hundred bucks to do a tickle video. I don't know if she really was, maybe "Priscilla James" was just a character she played, but she was an incredible actress and brought that character to life. Most porn is corny and unbelievable, and fetish porn is often even cornier, but to me she was able to project the kind of suspension of disbelief you usually only find in the real movies.
    I don’t know if she was a tickler specifically, but she was/is a real BDSM player. The way she’d tickle someone who was clearly truly ticklish, and just WATCH the bound & helpless ticklee’s reaction.... no talking , no taunting, often not even a smile.... she would just watch the reaction, feeding that darker part of her mind, on the reactions. There were very few performers like that. BellaRisa, Taylor Raz, Penelope from The Evil Ticklers, Kelly Lynne Sage (who I am convinced is now legitimately a danger to people she might bind), they had that, too. They found morbid fascination, “sick” joy, in the reactions of their partners as they applied such stimulation. There was something in that kind of sadism or domination that -in terms of brain chemistry- a real tickle fan could pick up on and identify with.

    I imagine the pheromones flowing in those scenes were at top level.
    Last edited by Oddjob0226; 12-01-2020 at 01:46 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    771
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob0226 View Post
    I don’t know if she was a tickler specifically, but she was/is a real BDSM player. The way she’d tickle someone who was clearly truly ticklish, and just WATCH the bound & helpless ticklee’s reaction.... no talking , no taunting, often not even a smile.... she would just watch the reaction, feeding that darker part of her mind, on the reactions. There were few performers like that. BellaRisa, Taylor Raz, Penelope from The Evil Ticklers, Kelly Lynne Sage (who I am convinced is now legitimately a danger to people she might bind), they had that, too. They found morbid fascination, “sick” joy, in the reactions of their partners as they applied such stimulation. There was something in that kind of sadism or domination that -in terms of brain chemistry- a real tickle fan could pick up on and identify with.

    I imagine the pheromones flowing in those scenes were at top level.
    I think you are spot on there oddjob!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •