• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Domination (M/M highly sexual)

The_Kev

TMF Master
We decided to settle our differences in a way I would come to regret, both of us wanting to prove that we were BEYOND hardcore. The rules were, anything goes, no submissions! The fight ends only when one of us was knocked out.
We would have an observer to make sure this was all done safely, but no other interference was allowed.

My most hated rival/opponant got to decide who that observer would be, and to my absolute rage, he had the audacity to pick Lucy, my own girlfriend!

But I couldn't refuse. I had to prove that I was the toughest of the two of us.

My girlfriend shouted "begin" amd it was on.

We were both extremely cautious, probably assuming that we would inevitably go for the balls and spend the time nut-shoting eachother as a form of torture since we couldn't give up.

We circled, jabbed at each other a few times and then started just wrestling around. My hands passed over his bare arms, chest and stomach, looking for ways to subdue and bend him into an inescapable hold. He, likewise did exactly the same. He wrapped one arm around my neck in an eneffectibe headlock that held me still more than anything else, while his other hand reached under my arm and across my back trying to secure... something. As he was fumbling and fondling my upper torso, I let out a few snorts of giggles, annoyed at the sensation, I HATE being tickled.

We traded amature techniques, locking eachother up and throwing eachother around until, *bam* he shoved me into the wall. I was momentarily dazed and I heard several items from the shelf above fall onto the makeshift mats that we were fighting on.

I looked down and saw the pair of handcuffs that Lucy and I use! Theyre real, requiring a key to unlock once they're fascend.

We both looked at eachother, the opportunity to render the other completely helpless pouring through our brains, the shock of the heightened stakes holding us momentarily dumbstruck. The triumph of securing each other, the absolute AGONY of being rendered helpless by our opponant! And then...

We DOVE for them, at exactly the same time. Desperate grunts and groans when one or the other got the upper hand in securing the cuffs. And then...

I squeeled.

He ripped them out of my hands. He had them. He BASHED his body onto mine as I laid on the mat, an audible *UNH* as the air was driven out of my lungs. All of his body weight was pinning me, and I became aware of a "problem" I seemed to have developed in my shorts. A very real fear boner making me even more distracted as I struggled to breathe.

He grabbed my arm with two hands and YANKED it over my head with all his might. I was so out of breath and distracted that my arm flew up in exact timing with his efforts. Only when he was fumbling the handcuffs to secure my wrist did my whimpers increase and I used my free hand to try desperately to stop this. I was moderately successful in obstructing his ability to click the cuffs into place when...

Oh no, God not that!

He started LICKING my armpit!

I couldn't believe it.

I let out a MOURNFUL torrent of laughter and instinctively redirected my free hand from protecting my wrist to protecting my armpit, and that was all he needed.

*click*

I was done.

"Give me your other hand," he said sternly, "if I have to get it my self i'll beat your balls when you're fully restrained."

I looked up at him in disbelief, hesitated for an instant, slammed my eyes shut in horror and willingly lifted my arm up so that my wrist was inside the second cuff.

*click*

I groaned helplessly as wave after wave of possibilities entered my mind of how badly I was about to be tortured with no hope of being able to submit.

He stared down at me with a grin that made me want to punch his face off.

He started slapping my chest and stomach HARD. A dull, resentful YELL emanating from me after every one.

*THWACK* "You wanna talk shit now?"

*THWACK* "Fight back"

*THWACK, THWACK* "You're not talking now are ya?"

After this treatment he started nudging, poking and generally harassing my bare* torso, until - it seemed he remembered something....

"You ticklish? Huh?"

His hands aggressively dug into my sides, kneading my love handles and the soft area around my stomach.

I was instantly beside my self, blubbering and cackling like I was dying. His facial expression remained one of resentment and domination, determined to make this tickling session as agonizing as possible.

"NO PLEASE PLEASE!..." I blurted out breathlessly "don't tickle..." *silent laughter*

He skittered firmly up and down my sides pressed and wilmggled his fingers into my stomach, tapped maddeningly up and down my ribs.

I was CRYING. I found out watching the tape later that I was already begging for mercy, though I was so beside my self at the time I didn't even notice. He ignored me.

He moved up and sat on my chest, hard! An audible "OOF" escaping my lips. He Slapped my face a few times, my ears rang, my head was a fog. Then he RAKED his fingers up and down my armpits.

I was SCREAMING! Tears were running down my face and I was choking with laughter. He focused on my neck, ears and armpits for at least the next ten minutes.

Again, reffering to the tape I was screaming my submission every time I got a breath. My poor girlfriend had to be the one to tell me "I'm sorry honey there's no submission, he has to knock you out".

I was completely beside my self, I couldn't stand anymore. I begged and pleaded for mercy as he lit up my neck and armpits with the worst torture I could have ever imagined.

Eventually, mercifully. He got bored with my pits and moved down.

I yelped and groaned and HEAVELY* protested as I felt him pinching and rubbing around my nipples! I actually let out an incredulous "STAWP!... STAWP!!!!"

He replied "fuck you!" And just kept fucking with them in every way possible. To my horror and further protests he actually started licking and biting my nipples! I grunted and complained, but mostly groaned. He seemed to pick up on the fact that this was very humiliating for me and continually made fun of me for enjoying it.

Eventually, with me out of breath and in a whole other kind of dazed state, he moved down.

I felt a WACK. Screamed, and then groaned. He had scored a partial nut shot, interrupted only by my massive errection that made me want to DIE of embarrassment, even as he made me lay there with my arms up having to take the pain of his shot to my nuts.

He scoffed!

"Loser!" He said and began stripping my shorts off.

"No! No!" I whined, but of course, off they came, my, (lets face it), defeat boner staring at the chandelier.

He arrogantly, ARROGANTLY started intermittently stroking me off! Every quick session of this was met with an exasperated, disbelieving *HUFF* by me. I couldn't BELIEVE he was subjecting me to this kind of humileation. It made sense, both of us wanted to utterly dominate the other but I didn't think, in my wildest dreams that he would take it THERE.

I tried to ignore it, I was NOT going to cum for this guy! But, of course, eventually he started wearing me down. Being a guy him self he knew what to do and after a few minutes of my trying with all my self control to hold out, I reluctantly let out that tell tale...

"Fuuuuck"

He responded by stroking me even harder and faster.

I started going through the stages.

After a few minutes I started the regular "uuuuuuunh". Every few seconds.

Then a little while later the "OOOOOH", with greater regularity. Which made him pick up speed.

Then, the final stage, the "UUUUH... UUUUH... UUUUUH... UUUUH... UUUUH... UUUUH..."

I was right there, I didn't care about anything, I would have blown this guy, I just needed to cum. I let go completely and started up with "oh yeah... oh yeah... oh god yeah... oh I'm gonna cum"...

He shot back "You're gonna cum?"

I whimpered "yes!".

I was a milisecond from blowing my load when he gently, deliberately, removed his hand from my dick.

I let out multiple, mournful whimpers and grunts, pulling even harder at my handcuffs then I did when he was tickling me. He looked down at me with a "thats what you get", (or don't get) look on his face, watching me suffer and squirm before I was reduced to pleading and begging for relief.

"Agree to kiss my feet when the match is over and I'll let you finish" he said, sternly.

His sentence didn't even fully proccess in my brain, I screamed out my reply the second he was done giving me his demand.

"Yes! Yes! I'll worship your feet!"

That put a grin on his face that he tried to conceal. He made eye contact with my girlfriend who was forced to acknowledge that that was now part of the consequences, and then firmly and evenly brought me over the edge.

Silence met the first few ropes that I shot in three successive bursts.

One... two... three,

An otherworldly SHRIEK emanated from my lungs as I experienced the most mind bending orgasm I've ever had in my life. It seemed to last for an hour, constant, unfathomable, I pulled my own hair trying to take it, the intensity was unbelievable.

The rest I learned when I was forced to watch the tape as the happy ending I was given knocked me out.

Later I watched as that fucker plopped my bare feet in his lap and mercilessly tickled my feet while I was completely defenseless.

I heard my self groan but I remembered what I fealt when I was unconscious.

The most intense tickle torture I've ever felt. It was absolutely unbearable. The raging organ I'd experienced had made me unfathomable sensitive.

I dreamed that my feet were being relentlessly tickled, far worse than I'd ever experienced, and nomatter what I did, there was nothing I could do about it.

On the tape he did everything. He raked his fingers up and down the balls of my feet, licked and bit them, used feathers that he took off the same shelf as the handcuffs, he took a ballpoint pen, at which my girlfriend was begging and pleading with him not to go through with it. He of course ignored her and wrote demeaning sentences on both of my feet that had me groaning out giggles in my unconsciousness.

He did everything you can possibly do to a pair of feet to tickle them while I was out. And when he was done, he had one last little piece of hell for me to experience.

He took some of the mini vibrators off the shelf and taped them... everywhere.

My pits, my stomach, my sides and ribs, my upper leg creases, behind my knees, my feet, and finally my nipples, which had me "standing up" almost instantly, even though I had just came harder than I thought was possible. And just to be a dick, he stroked me right back to the edge of cuming again, and just left me there.

I saw on the tape, I shot a few more ropes with no contact, which made me whimper in addition to my groans of ticklish agony at the multiple ruined orgasms.

I woke up BEGGING Lucy to untie me, which she did before informing me that I had to go watch the tape.

I now have to go worship this assholes feet.

Lucy suggested something about a rematch but at the moment, the thought of losing to him and going though all that again terrifies me.

But mabey one day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is magnificent! I love the whole scenario, and I really hope Lucy enjoyed herself hehe

Great story! I loved the situation and the characters. A wrestling match is a great way to get into some serious domination. I loved the verbal teasing, cock and all work and the foot worship! Thanks!

This is magnificent! I love the whole scenario, and I really hope Lucy enjoyed herself hehe
Thank you! Wasnt sure how this would be received but the feedback makes me feel confident in planning out sequels.

Great story! I loved the situation and the characters. A wrestling match is a great way to get into some serious domination. I loved the verbal teasing, cock and all work and the foot worship! Thanks!
Much apreceate the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it! More like this to come.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back