• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another F/F incident

Toesheldback

TMF Master
As long as I’m posting, thought I’d share another...

Wife and I have a place in the mountain. She’s actually up there now as I write this. There’s a couple we hang out with occasionally. Really fond of them. Nice folks.

Anyways, it’s always hot as hell here in AZ in the summer. We try to get up in the mountains as much as possible. We invited our friends up a few weeks ago, and we had a great time.

My buddy and me were drinking whisky and the girls were drinking wine. They (the girls) had a little falling out due to a mutual friend (stupid!) but were both drunk and telling each other how much they loved each other rolling on the floor and hugging in front of a warm fire.

My buddy’s wife got up, looked straight at me, pinned my wife’s foot under her armpit, and tickled her bare sole. Wife screamed. She let her go, but did it again 5 minutes later. My buddy laughed like it was no big deal. I was a little embarrassed but turned on of course, because my wife is always the ‘ler.

Last edited:
As long as I’m posting, thought I’d share another...

Wife and I have a place in the mountain. She’s actually up there now as I write this. There’s a couple we hang out with occasionally. Really fond of them. Nice folks.

Anyways, it’s always hot as hell here in AZ in the summer. We try to get up in the mountains as much as possible. We invited our friends up a few weeks ago, and we had a great time.

My buddy and me were drinking whisky and the girls were drinking wine. They (the girls) had a little falling out due to a mutual friend (stupid!) but were both drunk and telling each other how much they loved each other rolling on the floor and hugging in front of a warm fire.

My buddy’s wife got up, looked straight at me, pinned my wife’s foot under her armpit, and tickled her bare sole. Wife screamed. She let her go, but did it again 5 minutes later. My buddy laughed like it was no big deal. I was a little embarrassed but turned on of course, because my wife is always the ‘ler.
Why is your wife always the "Ler"? She hate being tickled?

Which reminds me did the so called not ticklish girl ever get tickled properly?

Why is your wife always the "Ler"? She hate being tickled?

Yep, and ticklish too. I have on occasion told her female friends that her feet are extremely ticklish, and the playful ones will sometimes get her, but I don’t wanna push my luck and make all tickling unpleasant for her.

Which reminds me did the so called not ticklish girl ever get tickled properly?

Man, not yet.... it funny you bring that up, cause we haven’t seen her a lot lately; she has a young daughter and the pandemic, school etc. she hasn’t been getting out much. But she was over a few days ago for the first time and we all went paddle boarding. I had a chance to steal some glances at her soles and they are baby soft!! But there wasn’t a non-creepy way to let things happen naturally, so she escaped unscathed... this time.....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back