• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking For Advice on Shoes For Crews

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Hi everyone, does anyone have any advice for footwear from Shoes for Crews? Are they comfortable and/or worth the money?

Thank You

I always went with shoes for crews because I thought they'd be better on my feet, especially cuz you could add like the extra insole thing. Of course, I think it depends on what style you get too.

I always went with shoes for crews because I thought they'd be better on my feet, especially cuz you could add like the extra insole thing. Of course, I think it depends on what style you get too.

Thank you Chicago, I work in Texas Roadhouse in Peoria so I need a better pair of slip resistant shoes for my job I appreciate the advice

If you’re looking for extra comfort, it’s worth the money to get custom insoles from Dr. Scholl’s.

As far as Shoes For Crews, yes they’re good shoes. There’s a wide variety, and Texas Roadhouse should be able to get you a discount.

If you’re looking for extra comfort, it’s worth the money to get custom insoles from Dr. Scholl’s.

As far as Shoes For Crews, yes they’re good shoes. There’s a wide variety, and Texas Roadhouse should be able to get you a discount.

Thanks HallKogan, I looked on the website for the Roadhouse employees but didn't see anything regarding discounts for that other than a few things like T-mobile and Sam's Club I'll check with my supervisor thank you I appreciate it

Thanks HallKogan, I looked on the website for the Roadhouse employees but didn't see anything regarding discounts for that other than a few things like T-mobile and Sam's Club I'll check with my supervisor thank you I appreciate it

Welcome.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back