• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story I wrote for Dahoochman His wife gets tickled by 2

purple2306

TMF Expert
Bob left work about thirty minutes early. He had to stop by his house to shower and get dressed before meeting Hooch and Stacy for drinks. Several times durring the day he found himself feeling guilty for the thoughts he was having about Stacy, lets be honest she was hot as hell and she knew it! What doesn't help is the fact that she always puts off this vibe that she is too good, not just for me, but every once in awhile she will make a wise crack about how Hooch is lucky she puts up with him, and the way she dresses, I am not complaining in the least, always seems to be wearing nylons and some kinda skirt that is about an inch too short as if there is such a thing as too short.

Hooch isn't innocent here either, one day we were sitting around drinking a few beers when Stacy comes in and starts talking about dumb shit when Hooch reminds her that this is guy time she says "you have some nerve! Guy time, I figured I would just here the same song and dance about being too good, but this time she says especially after last night!" and walks out of the room.

What the heck was that about I asked? It's nothing just some bedroom fun, well damm man we have been friends a long time, what happened. Fine, last night when we got home Stacy was being a little bitchy but in a teasing way and I wanted to have sex, So when I brought it up she started talking about her day. I listened for a bit then told her she needed to just relax and said lets have sex... No way and turned over on her stomach and began reading her book. I said Fuck tit and did what any normal man would do in that situation.

I placed a pillow accross her ankles and before she could react I sat on the pillow pinning her feet to the bed, then what I asked? Really do I have to spell it out? I tickled her feet for almost two minutes, I'm sure it seemed longer for her cause it wasn't playful teasing, she was yelling and laughing and cursing but I slowed the pace down long enough to ask her if we were going to have sex or should I continue with her soles?

WE CAN HAVE SEX she yelled!!! With a red face and a little sweat on her brow I laughed and let her up. I was speechless, that was so fucking hot I told Hooch, didn't know you had a thing for tickling I told him, well just keep it to yourself Stacy is still a little peaved at me over that stunt, besides what man doesn't like tickling? I know you do I have seen you work over several of your girlfriends thru the years.

So back to the present moment: Bob finished his shower, got dressed and headed towards the bar, shit I'm going to be late he thought as he sped down the road. By the time he made it to the bar he was about twenty minutes late, oh well i'm here thats all that matters he thought to himself as he walked in.

Damm the music was loud and the bar was packed, while he made his way thru the crowd he he saw a large circle on the dance floor and when he saw what everyone was looking at he hurried over to get a closer look, as it turns out Stacy had met Hooch at the bar and got there first, though she was not a heavy drinker she had already drank two and was working on her third. Look at that Bob thought to himself, from where he was standing all he could see was heels, stockings, long trim legs and a great ass! Stacy had some news today and was ready to party for sure. Her outfit confirmed her party attitude. So as the music pounded Stacy was dancing for all it was worth, cat calls and hooping could be heard all over the place she seemed to love the attention she was getting from the crowd.

Where are you? Bob read the message on his phone, I'm all the way in the last booth in the back of the bar area, get here were partying Hooch wrote bob. I'm here and making my way back too you now!

Couple minutes later Bob finds the booth and shakes hands with Hooch. Took you long enough he said, ya ya traffic was a bitch, and speaking of where is? Don't start Hooch said, she is in a good mood, in fact she is out on the dance floor now, surprised you missed her on your way back here. Is she wearing a really short black skirt Bob asked? Yep complete with Fuck me heels. Oh I saw her Bob said. She was shaking what the good lord gave her, don't get mad but she looks amazing. Well she goes home with me, she knows where home is so I don't worry, let her dance and have a good time besides I think all that sexy dancing makes her hot! She craves attention that's for sure said Bob.

As the music changed beats Stacey returned back to the booth and plopped down. Oh man that was crazy, I felt like all eyes were on me she said. Thats because they were said Hooch, and is that a problem? No just slow down with the drinking we got a long night ahead of us. Fine she answered, dance with me Stacy said in a energetic voice, no said Hooch thats not my thing, oh poo you never want to do anything fun! Bob, dance with Stacy, he paused waiting to see if it was a joke? Just one dance so she will leave me alone and enjoy my beer. Ok one dance, and the two walked out to the dance floor. Stacy was all smiles, as they danced Bob kept noticing a twinkle in her eye he honestly never noticed before, she seems happier then normal also.

So what gives he leaned in and spoke in her ear? What do you mean? Oh come on, your normally not this nice to me. Well today is a good day, I got a promotion, congrads Bob tells her, and I got a big raise also. So now I am dancing and drinking and having a good time. Well good bob said I'm glad, great outfit by the way, love the heels too. Stacy blushed a bit, she was not use to hearing compliments from Bob. Well thank you she replied, Hooch says he has a big surprise for me later also... I can't wait. What is it? I have no idea but I am sure it will be a good one.

Back at the booth Hooch sees Bob and Stacy walking back, everything good he asks, yep Bob replies, Stacy was telling me about her big surprise. Really, right then Stacy tells them both she has to run to the little girls room and trots off.

So she sure is in a good mood, ya and thanks for dancing with her I hate that shit, especially the slow stuff. No worries Bob replied, so whats up with the big surprise? I have no earthly idea, she tells me about her promotion and next thing I know the plan was to come here to have drinks and celebrate, past that I didn't give it any thought.

That really sucks because she is looking forward to something, I know... I know said Hooch. Well lets play it by ear and see what the night brings. Whats that supposed to mean asked Hooch? Nothing just saying drink up something will come to mind.

Few minutes later Stacy comes back from the bathroom and she is carrying 3 jellow shots, bottom up boys tonight is my night, so they all did their shot and sat down in the rounded booth. My feet are killing me in these heels Stacy tells the guys, well we might be able to do something about that Hooch says and takes one foot and props in up on his knee, hey Bob would you mind tending to the other one? What? Oh drop the innocent act I see you staring at her feet all the time.

Wait guys I was just saying... ya you said they were hurting and we are helping said Hooch as he slowly removed the heel from her foot, Bob was doing the same. A rush of pleasure came over her as both men were massaging her feet, meanwhile the bar continued to pound music, people going back and forth none really paying attention to the three in the corner booth. This feels like heaven Stacy said, well its our pleasure said Hooch. So is this my surprise? No dear this is just two guys giving a foot rub to a beautiful women. Every now and then Bob and Hooch would slide a nail down her sole or in between her toes but she didn't pull away, sure she giggled from time to time so the two guys decided to take things up a notch. Stacy looked side to side at both men, the grins on their faces let her know she was in a bit of trouble, but maybe she liked a little trouble...

The cool thing is neither had to say anything to the other they both started to lightly run their fingertips all over the soft nylon covered soles, Can I get you guys anything more the waitress asked? Stacy looked up and had to literally bite her lip from laughing when she answered NO we just need the bill. Looking desperatly at the two guys who had vice like grips on each of her ankles and were slowly driving her mad.... her mind was swimming with mixed emotions, she liked the foot massage, she liked being tickled especially in public but with every stroke of their fingers she could feel something else starting to get warm below. Fuck it might as well make it a night to remember.

Cmon Hooch take me home, and bring your friend too. WAIT what? WTF just happened Bob asked himself? Did she just say both or us? I mean Hooch is a good friend, and I have never done this type thing before, and yes its nice having Stacy finally treating me like a friend rather then just Hoochs annoying friend. All these thoughts running thru his mind suddenly came to a screeching halt when Hooch leaned over and said RELAX Bob your not fucking my wife! Well I didn't have anything to do with it Bob exclaimed, all I did was dance and gave her a foot massage, and you were there the whole time!

Relax man it was the foot massage, gets her every time, and the fact that we were tickling her in secret while she just had to sit and take it had a positive effect also. So now what Bob asked? Well you heard my wife, lets go home! Just remember a few ground rules.
1. No one fucks my wife but me.
2. Nothing happens that she doesn't want to happen, I want to take her to another level tonight but still want to remain married in the morning.
3. I don't want to see your dick, she aint blowing you or a handjob, tonight is about her! But what do you want to do? You'll see just meet us at our house, give me about 15 minutes before coming in said Hooch with a chuckle. The door will be unlocked.

The car ride felt like it took forever, Bob pulled into Hooch's driveway. There was only one car, I guess Stacy was too buzzed to drive. As he entered the house he heard giggling coming from the upstairs, HELLO he called. Were up here yelled Hooch. Bob ran up the stairs and when he got to the door of their bedroom what he saw was amazing!

Stacy was tied spread eagle face down wearing a silk bra, her skirt, and those awesome nylons! she had a blindfold on and was wearing some kind of make shift gag. Bob could hear her giggling and noticed Hooch was already running his fingers over one of her nylon covered soles.

Get in here he yelled... Bob hesitated and then complied. Remember your not getting laid tonight! Other then that have fun! What do you mean? Your a man right? Well sure Bob replied, you like tickling girls I have seen you tickle several thru the years. Well thats true, so whats the problem, this was Stacy's idea, I asked her what she wanted as her special gift and she said she wanted to take our bondage play up a notch. Ticking turns her on so its a win win.

No more convincing was needed, Bob came in and sat on the bed, Stacy could feel the bed dip from his weight, being blindfolded she couldn't see him but assumed it was Bob. The headphones are a nice touch don't you think asked Hooch? Those are noise cancelling ones, I got them for Stacy for when she travels. So she can't hear or so us? Nope but she can sure as hell feel us and went back to lightly tickling Stacys foot.

What transpired over the next hour and a half took Stacy to the edge and pushed her over the edge with a violent shove, let me explain. See the guys have always been competative and this was no different, they both started at the foot of the bed and both had a helpless foot at their disposal. Let's start off slow and work our way up. Agreed said Bob and both men started tickling in between her toes and up and down her soles, fingers flickering with lightning speed each trying to get a better reaction from their captive then the other.
Meanwhile Stacy was in hell but loving it as the same time. After all she was tied up, the fact that her husband and his best friend were tickling her was both erotic and being tied let her just concentrate on the feeling, no guilt, can't talk, see or stop anything that was happening... what a dream come true, but what if they tickled harder? What if she were to have an orgasm while this was going on? All these thoughts further excited and scared her at the same time. The main thing was she trusted them both so she relaxed a bit more.

Let's use some of there tools you got laid out, great idea said Hooch and they each picked up a tool, one had an electric toothbrush and the other a hair brush. Both glided over Stacys helpless feet, from the balls of her feet to her toes, the laughter poored out of her. Let's give her a break for a couple minutes Hooch said. Bob was in a peak state he was loving everything about this. Fine he said and layed down the toothbrush. Hooch went near the head of the bed and lowed the gag for a moment, giving his wife a much needed drink of cold water thru a straw. She knew to remain quiet so she drank her fill and the gag was put back in place.

About four minutes had passed the water was awesome and now Stacy's breathing had returned to normal, the guys started tickling the backs of her legs, up and down they both went, changing up from light to heavier tickles, no matter how much she tugged on those restraints they would not give. Suddenly Stacy shreaked louder then she had the whole evening, what did you do Hooch asked? I tickled her butt right where the thigh meets her ass. Let me try and the same reaction Stacy laughed and laughed bordering on silent laughter. Wow that's quite a response Hooch said!
So the guys focussed on that one area together for several minutes it was so intense. Watching her nylon covered butt bouncing up and down was a site to see and sexy as hell!

Bob sat back for a moment and watched his buddy work over his own wife, then all of a sudden he blurted out " Imagine how ticklish she would be if she came?" What do you mean asked Hooch with a slightly upset look? Relax man I know the rules no sex with your wife I get it, just saying you want to take her to another level tonight then an orgasm would really do it.

You got a point, hey keep tickling her lightly on her ass like before, I will be right back. Stacy was still laughing just much softer and controlled now, it was a pleasant break from all the intense tickling she thought.
Her other thought was how horny she was! This did not go un-noticed by Hooch either, thats where he went. In the other room he had a drawer with a few toys they use from time to time.

Perfect he said as he held up the black remote control toy, this will work perfect. Ok give her a break Bob, and step out for a second while I do something. It will only take a minute. Bob stepped out of the room.

Hooch bent over and lifted the one side of the headphones and whispered to Stacy that bob stepped out a second while he does something. Stacy was making noise into her gag, so he loosened it and pulled it out of her mouth.

Hooch baby send Bob home and lets make love, she looked so damm cute and her pleading little voice, lucky for me she still had the blindfold on so she would't see the pure lust in my eyes, I was far from done, and so was she, only had no idea how far she would be pushed tonight. Hooch asked her did she want to cum? Yes so bad, well thats why were not done, I love you baby and let go of the headphone and quickly replaced her gag. She moaned in frustration and whined a bit also. Hooch reached down and took a pinch of nylons from the side of her inner thigh very close to her crotch and slid a small hole in the stockings with a razor blade, he then placed the egg vibrator in the hole he just made and slid it under her underwear where it would rest on her clit little dab of lube and she was ready. Stacy could feel the vibrator as it was placed there and shuddered it was only room temperature but she was burning up down there, so damm horny and couldn't move a muscle made her breath faster and she awaited for what was next.

Come on back in yelled Hooch, Bob came back in unsure of what was going on, part 2 smiled Hooch. As a show of good sportsmanship and perversion I give you this small gift as a token of our friendship and handed Bob the remote. What is it Bob asked, a remote for a vibrator that I placed on Stacy. No shit? I heard of these just never saw one. Well go ahead try it, ugh was all that was heard as he pressed the button, Stacy started bucking as much as the ropes allowed. Damm that thing must be strong Bob said. Best money can buy said Hooch and it does all sorts of patters see what the other buttons do.

Bob started pressing things and playing around till he suddenly heard a yelp, similar to when they were both tickling her butt. What did you do? I pressed two at the same time, meanwhile giggles could be heard from Stacy as the gag muffled them a bit. She is still laughing and were not touching her said Hooch. Well cool lets pick up where we left off and both guys started tickling around her stomach and rib cage up to her under arms, Stacy was in silent laughter now, she was being tickled on her clit and had four hands roaming all over her upper body. Hooch reached around while tickling her sides and managed to reach the front part of her bra, sqeezing his fingers under her he poked and prodded playing with her nipples thru the thin fabric of her bra, while Bob tickled her smooth under arms.

Hooch finally sat up and Bob stopped to see what was wrong, nothing man but I don't want to kill her I want her to let me tie her up again. Bob looked bummed out. Look lets give her a minute or two and we will do one more level, deal Bob said and got up quickly moving to the foot of the bed. He grabbed two sonnicare brushes and awaited the final go!

Oh one more thing I want to try and Bob pressed the red and green button on the remote, the red button activated the deep vibration mode while the green button was a boost button, it caused the vibrator to go full power. Stacy was caught off guard when the powerful vibrations hit her clit, ITS SO STRONG she tried yelling into her gag but it was no use the guys couldnt understand her, nor did they care, they were in a tickling stronghold, Bob started running both brushes over the nylon covered soles, you could here the screeching laughter pouring out of the gagged and helpless Stacy.
Hooch sat on the small of her back facing her head, he tickled up and down her rib cage in a flurry and decided he wanted to try her nipples on more time, since she was face down Bob couldn't see anything anyway so he unhooked her bra and was pressing his fingers into the side of her boobs alternating from that to pressing her nipples with his fingers.

Stacy could handle no more, her body tensed and she shook violently for what seemed like forever, it was the strongest orgasm she had ever had, Bob turned off the vibrator and stood up, Hooch shook his hand and told him not a word of this to anyone, of coarse said Bob, but then Bob didn't start walking towards the door. What's wrong asked Hooch? With a smile Bob replied, what if there were 4 levels? Afterall now that she came she will be ten times more sensitive. You are fucking evil said Hooch, but I like it.

Stacy lie there panting so hard, sweat had covered her body, she shivered and was blown away by the events of the evening, Wonder when he is going to untie me she thought, he can't very well leave me like this all night and I already came so there would be no reason to ................ WHOE the tickling sensations hit her like a bolt of lightning, all the way up her legs in a matter of seconds. The guys were doing one final level and were giving it all they had. Nibbling on her nylon covered soles, squeezing her inner thighs, and running their nails all over her amazing ass. They were like machines for those few minutes no remorse from either of them. Bob pressed a couple of buttons on the remote and it started vibrating right on her clit, she didn't think she could feel such a feeling, so sensitive, so helpless. She felt another orgasm building up in her gutt, the tickling seemed like it would never end, the vibrations squeezed another orgasm out of her but this time they did not stop, tears filled her eyes under her blindfold, her mouth stuck wide open with gutt wrenching laughter.

Hooch said lets take her home and both guys moved up to her upper body, kneeding her ribs and scratching her under arms like they were under a spell. She came one last time and passed out cold. The guys quickly untied her and Bob said goodnight. Hooch brought her a cold drink and moments later she awoke, her body felt like it was on fire, never had she been pushed so far physically, mentally, or sexually. Her sides hurt from laughing but she still had that tingle down below. She reached down and removed the vibrator, oops said Hooch. The two made love into the night. It was the best experience all three had ever had.

Purple.

ps: Sorry I did not know Hooches wifes name, so I improvised, not sure if this is what Hooch was looking for in a story but I tried.

Great 👍 love Dooches nylon stories this little gem might kick start him.🤞

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back