• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Domination: Interlude, The setup for the next match. (M/M, Sexual, Brief Tickli

The_Kev

TMF Master
I don't even want to talk about it but, as part of my consequence for losing, I have to.

After my wrestling match with Devin, which really just turned into a 2 hour long torture and humiliation session, I was forced to submit to him even more by worshiping his feet.

This was made all the more humiliating* with the fact that I am kind of into feet and his were really nice, and so he got to chuckle at the bulge in my shorts the whole time as I planted deep, dutiful kisses on the the bottom of his feet. He instructed me throughout, ordering me to press them both into my face as I continued, ordering me to sit still while he gently, (and sometimes not so gently), slapped me in the face with them. It was the most humiliating time of my life... that is, until he instructed me to "work my way up".

I HEAVILY protested until Lucy showed me on camera that I had agreed to this when he was tickling me. I couldn't believe it, I was mad at my self for it, but there was nothing I could do about it.

The following hour consisted of him shoving his dick down my throat until I choked, him slapping me int he face with his cock, and pausing his choking sessions in order to make me admit that I was a loser, he was the better man, and eventually, to my HORROR, forced me to clasp my hands behind my head. He then reached down and started teasing around my neck, ears and on my armpits, while he was choking me with his dick! I swear I came close several times to being choked out, but he always let me have a break to cough and sputter and beg for mercy. He wanted me fully conscious for all of this. Dick!

After this little piece of hell that he promised to post on the internet, we started talking about a rematch. I fully admit, after what he did to me, I was terrified of him, I never wanted to experience that kind of torture or humileation ever again, but pride can be a lot stronger than fear.

We agreed to the following:

This time his partner, (turns out he's bi, with a boyfriend), Ben would be the observer or "referee". And, taking to the theme of our last match where restraints and torture devices were handy, we would fight in a space where those kinds of things would occasionally be thrown into the "ring".

At least I'll a chance to get the same kind of payback!

I'll be reporting the results soon.

Stay tuned.

(I plan to turn this into an ongoing series, expanding it to feature, not just M/M but intergender, multiple opponants, different match types, etc. If you like this kind of thing and have any suggestions for match types, gender matchups or... just anything, ideas and feedback are always apreceated. Next story will be up soon, I look forward to suggestions and ideas if yall have them. Thank you)

:)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I really liked the first part and enjoyed this part as well. Especially, finding out about his now not so secret foot fetish. Can’t wait for the next part! Thank you for sharing, Kev! Always a treat!!

Great interlude! These characters really work, and I am glad to see you doing some more m/m or maybe mm/m. You have a nice combo of tickling, foot worship, and humiliation. I'm excited about a series. My favorite are the types you have here---rivals who appear to be equals on the surface. For variety, I think it's always hot when a younger and maybe smaller guy dominates a slightly older, big dude. Like maybe a 23 year old v. a 28 year old. Thanks again for writing and sharing these hot stories.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back