• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting ticklish characteristic in my girlfriend.....

medikation65

TMF Master
Ladies and gentlemen I've actually managed to do it!

I managed to meet a wonderful wonderful woman who seems to either share my love for tickling, or is just tapping into it now! She's VERY ticklish all over, she keeps her nails nice and long, she often wears nylons/pantyhose, and she's so very kind and sweet. Now here's the interesting part:

Generally with her feet she's more ticklish on her toes and the balls of her slender curvy feet, but once I get her giggling then she gets SUPER ticklish all over her feet and her whole body actually, like anywhere! She says if I keep doing it it goes away but I've yet to see that....

Has anyone else ever found this? You get MORE ticklish the more you're tickled and the more you laugh? I mean once I get her going she becomes unhinged with laughter! Comments on this phenomenon?

Anyways, I'm counting my blessings!

Definitely me :)

Especially if I'm tied up, panic heightens everything exponentially.

So happy for you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That is great! So happy for you.

Yes, that happens with me too. The more I am tickled the more ticklish I become. That is why I request to be tied up because once things escalate that is when I start hitting and kicking, so if restrained I can't do that and can enjoy the ticklish sensations.

The way you describe the way her feet look, they definitely sound like my kind of feet!

My fiancee is like that too. When I first tickle her she is very ticklish on her sides, under her arms, her feet, neck, hands.
But when I tickle her enough, her body gets super ticklish all over, her ears become ticklish, her shoulders and a few other places. :)

But sometimes I don't even need to tickle her once, she is already in super ticklish mode and will giggle and flinch from the slightest tickle from me.

A while ago we were lying next to each other and I tapped my finger on her bare soles and her foot jumped away. Amused I did it again and the same thing happened. I said I am not even tickling you and then proceeded to keep tapping her soles, her feet kept jumping away and she actually started giggling.

Previous to that, there was another time we were sat next to each other, my arms around her and I just gently traced my finger up and down her hips, she could not keep still and stop giggling. :)

This was when I realised she has a super ticklish mode so to speak lol.

That sounds right. The reaction to tickling is as much psychological as physiological, so it makes sense that as you go to other tickle spots there's more uncertainty, fight or flight kicks in, just like The_Kev mentioned above with panic. In my experience that happens with about 99% consistency, and in no way is that depressing :)

My wife is the same. There are times when she does not react at all. But, once I find a spot and get her going it seems that anyplace I touch gets a reaction.

Yeah exactly! I didn't know if she was the only one. And yes she has these lovely long size 9 or 10's. High arch, medium to longer toes.

My wife is the same. There are times when she does not react at all. But, once I find a spot and get her going it seems that anyplace I touch gets a reaction.

I find that the only time my fiancee isn't ticklish is when her brain is thinking and she is concentrating really hard, as soon as she again realises she is being tickled she is ticklish again. :)

For example she could be writing something and I could be tickling her feet, when she looks up to ask me something she will hehehehehe and pull her feet away.

Or if I make it known I am tickling her, she will again feel ticklish and unable to resist. :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back