• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When a gorgeous arrogant bombshell turns out to be ridiculously ticklish ☺️

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
When a gorgeous arrogant bombshell turns out to be ridiculously ticklish ☺️

Do you like it when a gorgeous serious bombshell with an arrogant look, who won't even notice those whom she thinks to be not worthy of her attention, who won't give you a smile ever, turns out to be ridiculously ticklish and no matter how hard she tries to resist tickling makes her burst into giggles and crazy laughter as if she becomes a helpless little girl?
She can no longer keep her serious image and can't handle the fingers tickling her attractive body.
Such a pleasing view, isn't it?
What you think?

To give you an example, here is such a bombshell Zlata, whom we managed to entice to our place (It was sooo hard!):

Height: 5'8 (173cm)
Shoe size: 8 (Rus 38)
Sign: Taurus
50639048887_6bfc98e9c3_n.jpg
50639018132_a981c70442_n.jpg

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24161961">Bombshell Zlata tickle dance by Elya</a>
tt0280bombshellzlata_standup.gif

Preview clip - Bombshell Zlata tickle dance by Elya

50639510881_b48161553e_n.jpg
50639511226_366368dff9_n.jpg

Link to the video clip page - Bombshell Zlata tickle dance by Elya

I’ve always had a thing for seeing authority figures - stern aunt, bitch boss, friend’s mother, strict teacher - reduced to hysterics by getting tickled senseless. This model isn’t my type as such, but the idea of getting taken down a peg or two by tickling? Bring it on!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’ve always had a thing for seeing authority figures - stern aunt, bitch boss, friend’s mother, strict teacher - reduced to hysterics by getting tickled senseless. This model isn’t my type as such, but the idea of getting taken down a peg or two by tickling? Bring it on!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Me too! Never heard the phrase "taken down a peg" but it reminds me why I love tickling so much. Tickling is such a ridiculous, silly thing that someone with authority might not think twice about because it's a childish thing. But they don't outgrow being ticklish, so it's humiliating to be reduced to a helpless child again, although I simultaneously see them being tickled as an adult as an honor and something to embrace and be proud of. Though, most arrogant types wouldn't think so...too bad...tickle tickle tickle!

Me too! Never heard the phrase "taken down a peg" but it reminds me why I love tickling so much. Tickling is such a ridiculous, silly thing that someone with authority might not think twice about because it's a childish thing. But they don't outgrow being ticklish, so it's humiliating to be reduced to a helpless child again, although I simultaneously see them being tickled as an adult as an honor and something to embrace and be proud of. Though, most arrogant types wouldn't think so...too bad...tickle tickle tickle!
For me it's even better when the arrogant girl is sure that she is not ticklish and rub it in your face at first, just to be proven wrong.

I can understand that fantasy. In my younger years I knew this young woman who had a gorgeous face and really nice breasts but was kind of unpleasant to be around, and I used to fantasize about getting her into a pair of stocks topless and tickling the hell out of her feet and underarms while watching her resting bitch face forced into helpless laughter.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I actually prefer the other way around. I love it when that sort of authority figure is the ler--and older and less attractive--and is tickling and utterly mocking a younger, prettier, sweeter girl.

I actually prefer the other way around. I love it when that sort of authority figure is the ler--and older and less attractive--and is tickling and utterly mocking a younger, prettier, sweeter girl.
I think you mean something like that:

Instagirl Oksana tickled to exhaustion by Nika
tt0193oksana_faceup.gif
tt0194oksana_facedown.gif

Preview clip - Instagirl Oksana standup by Nika on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy Spa
Preview clip - Instagirl Oksana foot and rib tickle therapy by Nika on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy Spa

Link to the clip page:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nstagirl-Oksana-tickled-to-exhaustion-by-Nika

Or this:
Poetess Alyonka rib tickled out of her mind By Nika
tt0231poetessalyonka_standup.gif
tt0232poetessalyonka_faceup.gif

Link:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...etess-Alyonka-tickled-out-of-her-mind-by-Nika

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back