• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Domination 2 (Round 1) (M/M, MM/M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
The rules were simple. Devin and I would have a rematch with Ben, his partner, as observer. The same stipulation applied as last time, meaning that we weren't allowed to submit and the match could only end when one of us knocked the other out, but I added a second, that one of us also had to make the other blow their load. This was partly because I wanted revenge from humiliating treatment of me in the last match, but I have to admit, it was also because, as much as I HATE to admit it, it was fucking hot.

Throughout the match various restraints and items of torture would be thrown into the makeshift "ring" that we could use to tie up and torture eachother.

Ben said "begin".

I abruptly bullrushed Devin, spearing him and taking him to the ground. He struggled but I was suprosed to find that, despite him having a better body than me, I seemed to be significantly stronger.

I set my knees apart on either side of him, straddling his stomach and planted my shoulder in his chest, causing an audible "oof" to escape his lips. It was music to my ears. I was bent over, driving the air out of his lungs, listening to him groan, feeling the soft skin of his upper body against my face and chest as I continued crushing the life out of him. He had no escape, he was considerably weaker than me. He began to whimper as the fact set in that I was definitely about to knock him out which wouldn't end the match, but would leave him defenseless. I could take my time tying him up and applying instruments of torture and he knew it. His squirms and protests became more frantic, then...

"UUNH!"

Pain EXPLODED in my balls. It shot up through my spine and into the pit of my stomach. My mouth made an O shape and I silently GROANED, tenderly grabbing my package and slumping forward, resting my head against my opponants shoulder.

A few seconds later audible groans of agony started pouring out of me as Devin grabbed my arms and held them up so I couldn't even nurse my aching balls.

That fucker Ben had nut shotted me from behind! A terror set in as I realized that theese assholes were going to cheat!

Double teaming wasn't part of the agreement, but who was I going to complain to?

Devin transitioned so that he was sitting on my back. I offered no resistance as I was still out of my mind with the dull ache that permeated my entire lower body.

I felt him lift and drape my arms over his knees and all of a sudden I knew what was coming.

"noooooo! NOOOOOOO!" I moaned. Feeling his hands clasp underneath my chin.

I made an audible GRUNT as he YANKED back, bending me into something as close to the letter C as he could.

I groaned out a strained "oooh God my baaack!"

I heard him fire back: "Good".

Without thinking, with only the awareness of my spine being bent to hell and my balls aching I groaned out a barely audible "I submit-"

He yanked harder making me scream quietly as I had no breath.

Just then his partner slid in front of me. In a fit of wishful thinking I was sure he was going to count me out (even though those weren't the rules) but instead, his hands started skittering around my neck!

I let out an embarrassing snort and I started choking on my inability to fully laugh. My neck was completely helpless as Devin pulled back on my chin!.

"Let me check you out buddy, are you okay? Can you continue?"

He said, pretending to make sure I wasn't about to be too injured, but in reality, he was using his "checks" as an excuse to poke and tickle the most sensitive parts of my body while I was completely helpless and couldn't even cry out with laughter or a submission.

He kept working me over and started including my armpits and even my nipples which had me begging for mercy. His response to my pleas was to start roughly pinching them before continuing his tickling routine.

I was completely beside my self, letting out little squeels and yelps of exasperation. I was in tears from the ache in my balls and spine. And from the unbearable stimulation on my chest, neck and armpits. I was silently begging for Devin to knock me out.

Devin kept his hands clasped under my chin, WRENCHING me back, but used his pinky fingers to tease my neck which, again had my choking.

Ben sat Indian style in front of me and said "here buddy, I'll count you out".

He cruelly started kneading and skittering his fingers on my armpits as I was stretched out beyond reason, beginning a SLOW, HUMILIEATING 10 count. My SCREAMS of over stimulation came out as hoarse, muffled grunts, giggling: "submit! submit!" Throughout this ordeal. Ben just laughed at me and continued until I was counted out in the most humiliating way possible.

This didn't end the match of course. If only contributed to my record which, by the end of the night, would most likely have me submitting multiple times.

The only up side was that, once they accepted my submission we were obligated to reset.

The downside is that, from the beginning of the second "round" onward, I knew it was a 2 on 1 fight.

(Continued in next chapter)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another great installment! I really love the mm/m action. You do an amazing job with describing the humiliation and the torture that comes with ruthless tickling. Thanks for writing and sharing these.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back