• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention Ticklees: Describe the first time you were tickled during sex

ticklishfossil

TMF Novice
My first tickling experience during sex happened 32 years ago. I was and still am obsessed with being tickle tortured during sex. I wanted to get my partner to tickle me but was too shy to ask for it. Instead, during foreplay I started tickling her, hoping she would tickle me back. She didn't laugh when I tickled her. She said, "I'm warning you. You better stop that." Of course, I didn't and she retaliated. I did laugh. "I warned you," she said. It made me feel so wonderfully excited. I tried tickling her again, and she kept tickling me back. She didn't laugh at all, but I giggled every time she tickled me.

I can see where This scenario of trying to tickle your partner during foreplay/or sex but them not being ticklish or at least not ticklish enough to keep from retaliating and in doing so putting the other in helpless giggles while remaining stoic, kinda making fun of their partners useless attempts to tickle them.... Kindve a one sided tickle infested sex game. Lol I like it

I used to hold my ex's arms over her head and tickle her with my free hand. The first time I did it, she laughed and could barely eek out her begs for me to stop. And I came almost instantly. Then we tried other positions and the one where she had her legs on my chest and feet by my head was great because I licked and nibbled on her feet, she laughed and begged and I came almost instantly. But, honestly the times where we came at the same time were the most special. And in those times I was always kissing her and holding her as close and as tight as I could. Kissing with our entire body. Like how Uncle Pete described on Horace and Pete. He was right. That was the most love I've ever felt or given.

I think you want the TICKLING DISCUSSION FORUM for this fossil.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back