• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's Always Room For One More (M/F, MFM/F)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Prior to working in and moving to Manhattan I always had a fascination with New York City. I spent as much time there as I could and often encouraged friends to join me on some of my nightly excursions to the Big Apple. One Friday evening, at a buddy of mine Bill’s apartment in Westfield, NJ while partying pretty heavily I suggested we all head to a new afterhours club I’d discovered on the upper East Side called Polytech aka George’s Club, a name we found out about later that night when we were issued membership cards.

There were ten of us hanging out at Bill’s, 6 guys and 4 gals, ‘getting our heads right’ as we liked to call it before we left for the nightclub. Inhibitions dropped like leaves from a tree in autumn and the more drinks and drugs we ingested the sillier and more sexual the slurred conversations got.

Carol Ann, a relatively new edition to our gang, wound up with a serious case of the giggles after dissing Bill who promptly chased her into the living room where he began tickling her. The rest of us were in the dining room and kitchen but I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible and slipped away to view what was happening. Carol Ann’s laughter was music to my ears and on more than a few occasions she’d stirred up thoughts of me tickling her into a wild frenzy. Today was no different and as I watched Bill pin her down on the sofa and tickle her literally to tears for a good 10 minutes, I was incredibly aroused. When he finally stopped and walked back to the dining room, she saw me standing in the doorway with a big grin on my face.

Everyone knew she was ticklish but no one made a big deal of it except for me. When someone would catch her off guard with a side squeeze or tummy poke which never failed to make her squirm and squeal, I’d be at attention not wanting to miss her reactions. I always had a suspicion that she realized my interest in her being tickled and the fact that I was so touchy feely with her whenever we were together was more than just playful banter.

“I suppose you thought that was funny” she blurted out as she got up off the sofa, tucking her blouse back into her skirt top.

Maybe it was the pleasant buzz I had, the sexual energy in the apartment or the fact that seeing this woman being tickled like that had me a bit worked up but I calmly said to her as she approached that it really turned me on to see her being tickled. As I finished the sentence and she tried to squeeze by me in the doorway my fingers were magnetically drawn to her hips. Before I even began, she started to giggle and leaned into my body whispering “Please don’t I’m so ticklish” in what I took to be a teasing ‘please tickle me’ voice. How could I not resist?

In a matter of seconds, she slid to the floor a giggling mess as I danced my fingers over her torso. She kicked and squirmed wildly, trying not to laugh too loud fearful of drawing more attention to her plight but when I straddled her waist, grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms over her head she began to buck and twist violently.

“What’s wrong” I asked as I held both wrists down with one of my large hands while the other hovered close to her now exposed underarm, fingers wiggling frightfully close to what was one of her most ticklish spots as I was to learn. She whimpered and breathily pleaded with me not to tickle her. The minute my fingertips simply grazed her armpit through the sheer nylon blouse she was wearing she went wild.

I had my eye on Carol Ann for a few weeks but hadn’t mustered up the courage to ask her out on a formal date let alone reveal my fetish for tickling. She was a pretty, petite, curvy and bright brunette who was always dressed in incredibly alluring fashion, who was flirtatious to a fault and who just happened to be deathly ticklish. We did have a lot in common and got along very well but whenever I was around her despite trying to do my best to show restraint, I’d inevitably find ways to playfully tickle her. Now I had her pinned to the floor, helpless and vulnerable. Hearing her laugh and plead for mercy, feeling her tiny body squirming and shivering under my weight as I explored her neck, underarms, rib cage, sides and tummy was even hotter than my wildest fantasies.

A few of our friends, curiosity aroused, started to come back to see what was going on. Unfortunately, our play had to come to a halt. I helped poor Carol Ann to her feet who walked a bit wobbly to the kitchen saying she needed a drink. I had to hide my excitement as I followed everyone back to the dining room.

Nothing further was said about what has just happened in the hallway and we all went about the business of getting more stoned and sillier, killing time, waiting for midnight so we could take off for our adventure in Manhattan.

Carol Ann was unusually quiet but discreetly teased me from across the room, undoing another button on her blouse, dangling a heel from her nylon clad toes, crossing, uncrossing & running her fingers up and down her shapely legs. I wanted nothing more than to tickle her even more intensely than I had earlier seeing her shift and squirm in her seat like that and she knew it. The friendly chemistry we previously had was now much different and was slowly heating up to a boil.

At last it was late enough for us to depart which would give us time for a couple of drinks in a neighborhood bar until it closed before heading to Polytech.

Normally I was chosen as the designated driver because regardless of my condition I always got us to and from our destinations safely. Today however I was given a reprieve by my buddy Frank who had just purchased a new car and wanted to show it off to everyone.

Four of our friends decided not to join us. In truth we were all so toasted it might have been a better idea to just keep partying and eventually sleep it off at Bill’s rather than drive over to New York City for more shenanigans in the condition we were all in but we were gluttons for punishment so we gathered ourselves up and headed to the car.

Me, Frank, Doug, Bill, Sara and Carol Ann were now trying to figure out the seating arrangements in a car designed to carry a maximum of five people. Carol Ann suggested I drive because my car seated six people comfortably but Frank shot her down. “There’s always enough room to fit for one more in here” he advised.

Doug chose shotgun being the tallest passenger. Bill took the rear driver’s side seat, Sara the middle seat and I chose the passenger’s back side window seat. Carol Ann’s height was just under five feet without heels and it was decided she would lay across our laps after she tried sitting on Bill’s lap but complained he was too bony. I think she may have been afraid to sit on my lap for over an hour especially after the brief but intense tickling she received at the apartment. Not necessarily the most comfortable of arrangements especially for Carol Ann but certainly workable considering we only had a 45 to 50-minute ride to Manhattan through the Lincoln Tunnel and from there another 20 minutes or so to the East Side upper 80’s.

Unfortunately for Carol Ann she decided to lay with her head on Bill’s lap and her feet on mine. As we pulled out on the street all I could think about was just how vulnerable a position this ticklish little vixen was in.

Not even 15 minutes into the ride Carol Ann began moving her body around, curling then stretching her legs trying to get into a better position and complaining loudly about the seating arrangements. As she kept repositioning her body, she begged us to let her trade places with Sara. All the while her stiletto heels kept digging into my thigh and I warned her to stay still. She nevertheless continued wriggling around until I finally told her the heels would have to come off before she punctured a few holes in my leg. I thought to myself how perfect to have a legitimate excuse to take off her shoes and see just how ticklish her feet were. She struggled to keep her little size four feet in the heels but the combination of my strength and the slipperiness of her nylons made her effort futile. The sound of those heels hitting the floor and the hissing of the nylons as she rubbed her exposed feet together and tried to curl her legs into a protective fetal position already had me excited.

For Carol Ann the anticipation of what was going to happen had her chattering loudly about how she finally found the perfect position to lie in and that she’s stay still for the remainder of the trip hoping desperately to distract me from tickling her.

“I bet you can’t stay still for the rest of the trip Carol Ann” I said in a teasing voice.

Bill chimed in “I sure hope she can because so far she’s been a pain in the ass squirming around as much as she’s been doing.

“I’ll second that” exclaimed Sara who being in the middle seat bore the brunt of Carol Ann’s weight.

The timing couldn’t have been more perfect, as I reached for a nylon clad ankle Doug turned up the music because a favorite song had come on. I heard Frank loudly bragging about the quality of the stereo & the eight speakers in the car while I grabbed a second ankle and cradled them both under one of my arms.

Carol Ann wasn’t strong enough to break my hold but twisted and contorted her body hoping it would help. I hadn’t even touched her cute little feet yet but she was fiercely struggling. Sara’s hands reached out to hold her midsection to prevent Carol Ann from literally squirming to the floor.

Without warning my fingertips began to wiggle in the balls of her feet. Her toes spread and curled, she bucked wildly and tried in vain to cover whichever foot I was tickling. My nails glided effortlessly over the sheer hosiery, up and down her soles, across her tender toe pads, along the tops and sides of her feet and around her ankles.

Her laughter and wild wriggling quickly drew the attention of Sara and Bill.

Sara, in the perfect position, began to squeeze poor Carol Ann’s sides and tickle her tummy but when her long fingernails slid along our struggling friend’s nylon clad inner thighs, wiggling and squeezing the tender skin there the combination of that with my foot tickles threatened to push her over the edge.

Bill teased her neck and she scrunched her shoulders and shook her head unable to protect this or for that matter any of the spots the three of us had found on her hyper sensitized body. One of her most ticklish areas was about to be exploited and as one hand pulled her arms over her head, the fingers on Bill’s other hand worked their way into Carol Ann’s soft, smooth underarm where they stroked, wiggled and pinched the highly sensitive skin. He went back and forth from the left to the right armpit and finding one to be more sensitive than the other decided to capitalize on that.

My foot tickling varied from light and teasing to maddening depending on how Carol Ann was being tickled by Sara and Bill. We kept the teasing and tickling up until we exited the Lincoln Tunnel in NYC and were heading across town to the East Side. My hands never left her but now I gently massaged poor Carol Ann as she tried to regain some semblance of composure. Her petite body shivered involuntarily every few minutes as my fingers lightly caressed her legs and feet.

I too was trying to come down from the excitement of us tickling this poor gal close to her breaking point knowing full well that neither Bill nor Sara had a clue how sexually aroused I was by this. Carol Ann however fully understood the effect that tickling her had on me, her legs feeling the bulge in my pants. The fact that she slowly rubbed those nylon clad legs and feet back and forth over my crotch while still allowing me to massage, tease and lightly tickle her after the way she was tortured kept me incredibly excited until we reached our first stop, a bar that was only a block away from Polytech.

The summer night air was humid and breezeless. Frank, Doug, Bill and Sara quickly headed into the bar for a drink while I stayed outside with Carol Ann as she put herself back together. There was a bit of awkward silence as she brushed her hair, fixed her blouse and smoothed her skirt. She then turned to me and quietly whispered “You wanted to do that for a long time didn’t you?” Turning a bright shade of red I nodded my head yes. “But I wanted to be alone with you when I tickled you” I whispered back to her. She giggled and advised me “I think that can be arranged”. We kissed and as my hands wrapped around her body she flinched.

“No more!”

“I was just hugging you” I exclaimed innocently.

We then kissed deeply and she squirmed, teetering on her high heels, as I ran my fingertips up and down her spine unable to resist touching this hyper ticklish woman.

“Let’s go inside so I can buy you a drink Carol Ann.”

“I think you owe me a lot more than that mister” she teasingly replied.

“That can certainly be arranged” I implied.

“There are some great private spaces at Polytech for a couple to be how shall I say a bit intimate.”

“I’m sure you mean a bit kinky” she flirtatiously stated as I opened the door for her and we rejoined the group.

Having the rest of the morning and the ride home to play I couldn’t help but think about how exciting this budding relationship with Carol Ann was developing and where it would lead us.

Last edited:
Great story except for one thing for me. The Liliputian size of the female protagonist of only four feet or 1,20metres. Elementary school kids are bigger. One extra foot in size would have worked wonders.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back