• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you can ever find one...

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
If you've ever had an appetite to take in an Asian massage, might I advise you to bring along a feather. Say nothing, but by the time your therapist returns to the room, be lying as you wish to be for the session with said feather poised conspicuously, so that it is noticeable upon her entry.
I can nearly guarantee a satisfactory time. In this case, tonight blew my mind. See, another masseuse told her about me. And tonight I received a Tickling.... From a young, hot, beautiful Asian woman who really appeared to be more than into it. Dressed fine, she seemed amused, fascinated, and genuinely interested in delivering a precise tickle torture to my body and my bare feet as well as my mind. Once she learned my body,it was OVER! THEN she excused herself - I think to lock the doors (front AND back!) and turn off the open sign!

She said "Mimi told me about you, and I recognize your number when you called. Right now I closed and locked the shop, there's no one here except you and me..."

She laughed at me,said "Oh my God" like she just had to try out tickling me for herself, and couldn't help but be torturous to particularly sensitive spots!

I really get that she was having a lot of fun also, and wanted to experience what she had heard about for herself!! I got a little scared when she muttered (twice when I asked what she said) but nonetheless I couldn't even recognize it: " I have to figure out a way to 'trap' you"

I can only imagine the hijinx that awaits, and how I'd love to do this outside a business storefront or a time limit...

Happy Birthday to Me!

Are you covered at all by towels or any clothing? Or do they just get full range? Haha

This is a thing you've done multiple times, just leave a feather sitting out somewhere and the masseuse knows that you want some tickling? I wonder if tickling is part of some sort of Chinese massage practice they'd be familiar with or something.

Ive tickled a couple Asian masseuses. they are open to doing things like tickling. Asian women rule!

This is a thing you've done multiple times, just leave a feather sitting out somewhere and the masseuse knows that you want some tickling? I wonder if tickling is part of some sort of Chinese massage practice they'd be familiar with or something.

Ive tickled a couple Asian masseuses. they are open to doing things like tickling. Asian women rule!

They also tend to fully understand pressure and variance -- have skilled, deft, very soft hands and fingers (well curated I might add).. and can employ a feather-soft touch. It can be devastating! There may be a familiarity with regard to technique in this practice after all, perhaps even training, and even better yet, maybe even something that is occasionally used in their own lives. When I explain at the end that not only is this physically stimulating, helpful, therapeutic exercise, it's also a mental exercise in that it really clears the mind. It's then it seems they truly understand.

They also tend to fully understand pressure and variance -- have skilled, deft, very soft hands and fingers (well curated I might add).. and can employ a feather-soft touch. It can be devastating! There may be a familiarity with regard to technique in this practice after all, perhaps even training, and even better yet, maybe even something that is occasionally used in their own lives. When I explain at the end that not only is this physically stimulating, helpful, therapeutic exercise, it's also a mental exercise in that it really clears the mind. It's then it seems they truly understand.

Yes, I've often thought that a massage therapist would probably be quite effective at tickling. They touch people all day in all different places, and have to be able to recognize when something tickles even a little since most people don't want to be tickled when they go in for a massage. As such, if someone used to giving massages wanted to tickle you, they would be able to find your weak spots easily and wreck them.

I agree with your thoughts on a good tickle session, it's great for relieving stress and clearing the mind. Meditation is about consciously clearing your own mind. Intense tickling forcibly clears your mind because you can't think about anything but how much it tickles.

Thanks for sharing this amazing story, barefeetarebest! Wow! Looks like I need to start investing some time in an Asian Massage Parlor :) Love it! Thanks again for sharing (hands folded in namaste fashion emoji).

Went to a new Asian place for a massage. i think she wanted to give me a happy ending. she was implying touching me in my groin area. caught me off guard and i said no. i asked if i could massage her feet. she said no she was ticklish, so i told her i wouldnt tickle her. i lied like a rug! rubbed her foot for about 20 seconds and then proceeded to tickle. not as much of a reaction i was hoping for but still pretty good. it was just for a minute or so. next time i said id massage her back. and of course i will be testing her upper body for ticklishness as well. Asians rule!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back