• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Battle of the sexes gone wrong (FF/MM)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Chris and I had been adamant that there was no way the girls could take us. At the end of the day, guys were just stronger and faster on average.

We bragged about our inevitable victory the entire time that our girlfriends were out training in MMA. We didn't know this of course.

The day came when we tried to prove our pet theory of our "on average" superiority. Ready to toy with and inevitably pin our girlfriends in a glorious moment of triumph.

In the event, we were thrown around the makeshift ring, forced to tap out multiple times to the craziest submission holds we've ever thought of.
I'm not going to go into detail because its EXTREMELY humiliating, but by the time they were done with us we were on our backs next to eachother. Shirtless, out of breath, exhausted, our arms and legs aching from being wrenched in the submission holds. They made sure that our balls, stomachs and even our nipples, all the most sensitive parts of our bodies, were nice and sore.

There we laid next to each other groaning and whimpering.

The girls pulled our arms up and sat on them, not initiating a pin, just holding us there.

The one said to the other "ready to finish these knuckleheads off?"

She replied "definitely".

We were sure they were going to go for the easy pin, but instead we felt them skittering their long fingernails all over our armpits!

Both he and I EXPLODED into laughter, making the girls grin and step up thir efforts.

This was already worse than any of the womanhandling we had experienced that night and we were both screaming our submission within about ten seconds.

Our girlfriends weren't having any of that as they continues TORTURING our pits for another ten minutes.

By the time they got bored, we were so exhausted that all we could do was lower our arms and groan as the girls exited briefly, returning a short time later giggling as they turned us over on our stomachs. They sat on our backs and began tying us up.

We whined and complained but didn't put up much resistance. We had been beaten, tortured and tickled into submission.

By the time they were done we were both hogtied! Gags were shoved in our mouths and blindfolds tied over our eyes.

They stood up and we heard them gloating and talking shit to us as the felt their bare feet on our backs, obviously posing arrogantly over our defeated forms.

They taunted us constantly with "You guys suck! Fight back wimps! You wanna submit another ten times?" And so on. It was extremely humiliating.

I heard my friend scream out and protest and a few seconds later I felt that same pair of long nails skittering on my feet!

I groaned out something like "Don't! Don't tickle my feet!" But it came out as a garbled protest.

The girls continued tickling our feet for even longer than they did to our pits and less than half way through we were both SOBBING! TEARS running down our faces as we pleaded for mercy.

I heard them quipp

"You know what they say about guys with big feet? Theyre so clumsy they can't take on their girlfriends, hahaha hahaha!"

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity of that hell, they either felt sorry for us or got bored and began just sliding us around the room and/or rolling us over again and agin with their feet.

Eventually we both ended up on our stomachs, they held our heads up by our hair and asked "do you noobs submit?"

We didn't hesitate but both garbled out at exactly the same time through our gags:

"SUBMIT!"

They let our heads drop to the ground, gave us one last tickling session on our feet and left us there, groaning and calling out for them to untie us.

That wasn't happening.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back