• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For straight guys and girls tickling other guys or girls?

Sammytickles

I saw another post like this so I wanted to ask these. Below are a few questions that I would possible wonder if anyone would want as a tickler/or switch.

Question 1: The first question would be do you prefer as a tickler/ticklee setup m/f, f/m, f/f, or m/m?

Question 2: The second question is, some of the more popular videos features m/f or f/m which is nice, I know people are only open to either/or, but I am curious if people here like f/f or m/m tickling as well?

Question 3: The final question would be for those who are a tickler of the same sex, I am curious if the ticklee offered money, would you go out of the way/leave your comfort zone to tickle the same sex? or would you do it free for the laughs? These would be platonic nothing other than pure fun tickling m/m or f/f, I am interested in what the answers will be to these questions.

I know as I have gotten more open with tickling on here, I am always happy to see people laugh/or vice-versa, it is a great part of life. So I want to see if anyone else on here went from tickling strictly the other sex until they were open for tickling whoever or those who did not have a preference on who to tickle from the start or still do.

I sincerely appreciate your time if you do answer, it is great to read feedback, and hope have a great day/night with plenty of tickles and laughter.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm a (mostly) straight M switch, leaning a bit towards ler.

1. If I'm on the setup, then either m/f or f/m are my preferred. Would do m/m under certain circumstances. f/f is my favourite, but obviously to watch.

2. I like f/m videos. Specially really explicit videos featuring forced orgasm or things like that (I also like the m/f or f/f equivalent). However, I only watch f/m when I'm in the mood for that. Typically I watch f/f and m/f. I don't watch m/m.

3. I could tickle an m even if no money involved.

To the first question, I've been in a major M/M mood lately.

To the second question, I would love to tickle or be tickled by a guy.

To the third, I very much like M/M and F/M content.

One thing that actually PAINS me us how rare MF/M stuff there is.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1. Only m/m
2. F/m and m/m videos are the best
3. I only tickle males to begin with lol

I am a straight M lee-leaning switch,

1. If I am the tickler, I would only prefer m/f. However, as a ticklee, I may be a bit biased towards f/m, but I also am down for m/m.
2. In terms of videos, it I feel would depend on the taste; I mainly like f/f , f/m and some m/f videos.
3. I don't think I would. If I am not comfortable with something, I'd rather not do it, even if someone offers me money.

One thing that actually PAINS me us how rare MF/M stuff there is.

Aww, now I feel bad for all the times I've been annoyed at an M showing up for
what I previously thought was F/M or F/F. I guess my preference is just the F/ bit.

Guess I should answer the questions since I'm already in the thread.

1. As an M, I live for F/M. But because there is not so much of that and I am straight, I end up watching F/F also.
2. I guess this follows from my other answer, but I'll reiterate that I like F/F. And probably some [les]bi[an]s do too...
3. More of a 'lee than a 'ler, but I'd definitely consider it for someone I thought was nice, as it's not easy to find people.

EDIT: I probably could get into 'ler-ing, but I've never met anyone into 'lee-ing. Well, here we are...

Hi

Male\ler (curious about switching but too scared to try it )

Definitely I prefer f/f don’t mind m/f just envy male of am honest the teasing is the major thing for me
Especially if it’s f/f a evil smile on the Ler and the look of torment in the lees eyes and and of course the humiliation factor as well

Same sex if you paid me I would but no sexual contact would much prefer female but and a tough cookie at that

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back