• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for tickle opportunities?

narin

TMF Regular
What are some of your favourite ways to surprise a lee with tickles?

For example, lee reaches for something on a shelf and you sneak in an underarm tickle! Or, lee asks you to wash their back and you get in some soapy rib tickles at the same time!

I would like to compile a list, nothing is too creative or "out there"!

The wife and I like to get eachother when we're reaching up to get something off of a high shelf. We try to time it so that were actusy holding the thing wefe getting down and dont want to drop it before going for the armpits. Situational bondage ;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Waiting for a table at a restaurant. When the hostess calls that table is ready, as we start to walk, put my hand on the small of their back to direct them but also get in a little side hip tickle to make them squirm.

They are just out of the shower and toweling off their wet hair. With the towel over their head, they can't see a thing... perfect time to tickle anywhere on their body.

I've assisted with waxing girl bits. With them "in the position" it's easy to stroke fingers on the edge of their butt or inside of legs while waxing. They expect the sting of pulling off the cloth strip off but instead get tickled.

While kissing, slide a hand across their tummy or side.

Btw. Good to see you're still around. :)

Ooh good list, thank you!

I still lurk occasionally, first time I've had to pick the hive mind in a while though, google has become very comprehensive 😂

I live to lee another day 😈

Waiting for a table at a restaurant. When the hostess calls that table is ready, as we start to walk, put my hand on the small of their back to direct them but also get in a little side hip tickle to make them squirm.

They are just out of the shower and toweling off their wet hair. With the towel over their head, they can't see a thing... perfect time to tickle anywhere on their body.

I've assisted with waxing girl bits. With them "in the position" it's easy to stroke fingers on the edge of their butt or inside of legs while waxing. They expect the sting of pulling off the cloth strip off but instead get tickled.

While kissing, slide a hand across their tummy or side.

Btw. Good to see you're still around. :)

What are some of your favourite ways to surprise a lee with tickles?

For example, lee reaches for something on a shelf and you sneak in an underarm tickle! Or, lee asks you to wash their back and you get in some soapy rib tickles at the same time!

I would like to compile a list, nothing is too creative or "out there"!

Cuddle up on the sofa under a blanket. Wait a few and reach for her sides, knee or feet. Start a light massage and slowly turn it into tickles!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back