• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bedtime Story w/ CapturedDoll (Female Solo/ Masturbation/ Nudity)

CapturedDoll

Verified
TBT! I found this series in my Dropbox account that I managed to get back into.

You honestly may get bored. This DOES goes on for an hour. (Hey, its free! lol!) (So if you want to skip to my actual edge its towards the end of the 3rd video.) In this I'm reading from a book about Tickling. I'm trying to edge during it which was tough! So I only ended up having one edge instead of 3.

And all references to myself having a Master (my ex) can be disregarded lol. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!! :)

1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bhgbf5i9gjctrq/WIN_20160823_16_06_41_Pro.mp4?dl=0

2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uh5zhqyr10wiuu/WIN_20160823_17_04_17_Pro.mp4?dl=0

3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lfqoaj89v546o8/WIN_20160823_17_46_27_Pro.mp4?dl=0

You know what I actually remember this video being posted a long time ago
I'm still dissapointed not getting to see what I assume was the eventual massive orgasm lol

You know what I actually remember this video being posted a long time ago
I'm still dissapointed not getting to see what I assume was the eventual massive orgasm lol

lol!! I know... sorry about that. But I was not "allowed" to cum. Only edge. In retrospect I should have let myself cum lol

lol surprised you could stop yourself from how close you appeared to be
I always assumed you just cut that part out or turned the camera off and carried on

Nothing boring there! Awesome stuff. The only possible improvement would have been a little content for your CCC Club :)

I had a really good night's sleep after watching that incredibly erotic exercise![emoji6] Hope you're able to get to three edges soon!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Have you ever tried a 'laughing' orgasm CapturedDoll? It's quite over powering... and yet so simple. You just start laughing as you start to orgasm.

Last edited:
Nothing boring there! Awesome stuff. The only possible improvement would have been a little content for your CCC Club :)

:) Agreed! In the future if I do this again it will be with one of my stories probably. hehe

I had a really good night's sleep after watching that incredibly erotic exercise![emoji6] Hope you're able to get to three edges soon!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Oh I have... In fact I did 4 days of constant edging... It was amazing!!!!

:)

Have you ever tried a 'laughing' orgasm CapturedDoll? It's quite over powering... and yet so simple. You just start laughing as you start to orgasm.

It happened naturally once after having my feet tickled. When I came I started laughing so hard. Best natural laugh I think I ever had. :)

Wow!!! All of those videos are so hot! When you deviate from the story and share with us what you're thinking and what your lers are doing to you, it took on a whole new level of erotic. Thank you for sharing

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back