• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler to Lee f/m

Jester_ink

My journey From ler to Lee
You see when I was younger my foot fetish lead me to tickling fetish now I love women’s feet all shapes and sizes long toes stubby ones meaty soles slender and soft soles specially ticklish one still do to this day. Now I’ve personally been super ticklish all over forever so in all honesty i hates being tickled anywhere specially my feet. Now when I was in my 20s I started dating a girl let’s call her Cassie.. well I told her of my fetish’s and she was a great girl friend we dated for years and she was happy to use her beautiful feet to make me happy from massages worshiping and massages however she wasn’t ticklish at all. Few times I tested her soles trying to tickle her and I didn’t work she would say things like “hey I’m not ticklish but you are mister” then would claw my feet with her nails she noticed I got really hard right away whenever she tickled my feet now curious got the better of her and she conditioned to tickle me one saying “let me tickle your and I’ll give you a foot job if you let me tickle you.” Of course I agreed now she tickled my soles I was begging her to stop I can’t stand hahaha nooo not the toes
She would laugh and say “ your screaming nooo but look at you your so hard right now I bet I could make you cum if I did this” and she would then edge me to completion with her toes while tickling mine between being tickled and having my cock stroked by her toes she would easily make me cum whenever she wanted or hard if she wanted to fool around and let’s say I was tired or something. Eventually she loved putting on a movie or show and make me let her tickle me while she watched conditioning me for foot jobs and tickling
Ok so here’s where it gets worse for me as a Lee and better/ interesting for her as ler after many tickling session either using her feet or letting me jerk off while she tickled me saying she was going to stop until I came. Well she learned my soles so well one time she did something that changed everything her nails where going so fast she was zoned out I was laughing to sooo hard hahahaha it happened oh gawd while she was tickling under my toes I blew a load she hadn’t used her feet I didn’t touch my cock she looked up from what she was doing as my laughing turned into a moan and jizz shot everywhere 😳😂 she stopped we locked eyes and Cassie said
“Did you know that could happen “
My reply was “I didn’t think that was possible”
So the next night she tried it again and again through what seemed like a crazy amount of tickling I came again and she kept doing it she hardly had to use her feet anymore she loved this new power and would make let her tickle me all the time saying this is the easiest way to get you off all I have to do is wiggle my fingers ....

That's amazing! I always wished I could tickle a gal that would orgasm from being tickled.

Cassie was a real prize! Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What a hot story. You sound like the perfect tickle submissive. I think you should try a little bondage with your games to make it even more intense and let her edge you and tickle you, and maybe let you cum.

Jerry

That's an incredible story. What did Cassie look like? What celebrity would you say she resembled? Was she ticklish on her upper body at all?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back