• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Past what I could handle FF/M

markandrews657

This is actually one of my first scenes which happened in 2005. I was living in Florida at the time. I was right out of college and living on my own. I saw a few dominatrixes locally, but I could tell over the phone when I called they were willing to do it, but they were not into it and that came across in the sessions. They got me laughing, but never really pushed me to where I wanted them to take me.

So I was visiting family a few hours south of me, and I was looking online and found a lady who solely was into tickling. I cannot remember which site it was on due to it being 15 years ago. The ad stated "if you think you last an hour with me, I bet you that you can't". My mouth fell on the ground when I saw that, which turned into a series of phone calls until we decided to meet up. I stated to her that I was looking for someone to make me scream, and beg her to stop. I could tell in her voice that I was turning her on and she was getting excited. She told me she would give me what I was asking for, but to bring a little extra donation. I would probably need it.

So I get to her house. She lives in a retirement community, in a duplex to where the neighbor was standing outside. I could tell he had to be over the age of 80 and saw he had two hearing aids in. The ad had a somewhat blurred pic, so I did not know what she really looked like. I go up to her door not knowing what to expect. Once she answers the door, she is this beautiful lady. Guessing mid to late 40's, standing about 5'10" ish, thin with long legs and large (really large) chest. She had long pointy stiletto nails. She was wearing soffe shorts, with heels on and a small tank top showing plenty of cleavage.

So I go in, she was lovely to me. She was playing with her nails and kept telling me that she was so happy they were back on and how she loves using them. We sat down in the living room for a bit and she asked me several questions. She wanted to make sure I wanted to go through with this. She made it a point to tell me that once we start there is no stopping until it was over. From my experiences before I have been able to handle it so I was nervous, but good overall.

She took me into her "room of laughs" to where I saw a massage table like contraption where the arms and legs spread. She told me to strip naked and lay down. She was really sweet, never sounding dominant or demanding. I laid down to where she tied me up super tight to where I knew I could not move an inch. She used cuffs on arms and legs. Extra cuffs over my upper legs and lower arms, and lastly spread my toes out on the bench. She made it a point not to touch me with her nails when she was tying me up. Once I was tied up I was offered one last time if I wanted to leave or not, and if not I was hers. Once I said we were good, she turned the lights out and blindfolded me and said she wanted me to lay there for a few minutes while she got completely ready.

So during that time I was thinking, "what the hell am I in for?" I heard some rustling then heard the door open. Completely naked and blindfolded I was nervous, but stayed quiet. After roughly a few more minutes (which felt like hours) I could tell the lights turned back on but still could not see. She says to me,

"You called me wanting a tickling of a lifetime, I promised you I will give it to you and here is the deal. I am putting a timer next to you for 60 minutes and you will get tickled non stop until two things happen. You either pass out or use a safeword that I will give you right now. The safeword is beetlejuice, and I needs to be said three times for me to stop. If you need to use it, you will be punished. You will have to TIP ME AN EXTRA $50 dollars each time you need to use it. If you run out of extra money, well you are at my mercy. and I have a surprise for you as well."

She took my blindfold off to see her an in absolutely beautiful bikini and standing next to her is another lady that she was friends with. She was about the same height, with brown hair and green eyes. Had longer nails and could not wait to tickle me. At that point they rubbed me down with oil and tickled the absolute hell out of me. One of the few times I could not handle it and lets just say it was an expensive day. I used it more times than I wanted too. But she was right, 15 years later I still remember it. What a night.

That was great! Please more details. Tell us what tthey did to you? What spots were the ones that got you to safe word? You are sitting on gold.
Thank you!

Great story! Two on one FF/m makes for a fabulous session. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Its been 15 years, as I wanted to keep this a true story, I do not remember specifics, other than alot of laughing, crying, begging, and beetle-juice. I can't watch that movie for anything due to this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back