• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
Is Yaqi still around? That guy was the greatest. I read recently that he won Fetishist of the Year in 2002. I’d love to be that guy

His website Yaqi's World is down, but I've heard he's still around. I don't know about the video CapturedDoll is referring to, but I'll have to see if I can find it! Yaqi was the best

his clips4sale site has been getting regular updates full versions of his old videos, not sure about new content....

The ler doesn't look the most attractive and the man took it upon him and even took humiliation on Stern. Not sure if I want to admire that haha. It's getting one's pride hurt, but he wore it as a badge of honour despite.

Kodi Lynn was an awesome (legendary) lee which he managed to find, I still remember. He managed to secure such women to play as lee for him.

He took shit from Stern but took it as well as he could have. There are lots of ugly dudes who get action in this community. I’ve seen “attractive ler’s” who absolutely suck at tickling. Yaqi seemed to do very well for himself

He took shit from Stern but took it as well as he could have. There are lots of ugly dudes who get action in this community. I’ve seen “attractive ler’s” who absolutely suck at tickling. Yaqi seemed to do very well for himself

And for that I respect him. Confidence he had or still has in abundance. I'm even urging to buy his remastered Kodi Lynn video, since I lost my copy. So few videos featuring hairy girls and he did it. Attractive and very ticklish with a sex drive from here till Tokyo. A lee from my dreams that one.

Yea I know the guy gets some negativity on here sometimes due to his attitude and having no desire to interact with the community, but the dude is absolutely a legend. Took a lot of ridicule on Stern that most of us probably wouldnt have able to deal with. Got to tickle Jenna Jameson as well which was nice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back