• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature woman tickled by younger girls

vackor58

TMF Poster
There are a lot of new amatour video in which younger 18-20 years old girls tickle the soles of a more mature woman(40-50 years old) until tears.
What do you think about these kind of scenes? are they hot, and why?

Attachments

• mature.JPG
    mature.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 729
They are hot. Psychologically, there is the added power play of both age/experience being challenged + the idea of a smart, capable, mature woman showing vulnerability, even weakness - and only through a simple, light touch - in a situation her life experience should have kept her free of.

It takes whatever is freaky & perverted and makes it even more so (I feel the same with older woman/younger woman tickling & would like to see older woman/young man tickling). I don’t really like m/m tickling but even then, I like the age difference concept. I would like to see more of this type of video or photoset.

I personally prefer the opposite scenario, when the older woman tickles the younger. Something about the younger being smoother and more innocent and hopefully more ticklish excites me. I actually don't like to see old women tickled at all. But an older woman tickling a girl sounds best. Ultimately whoever is best tickler is best thought. Like how frenchtickling guy is consistently the best tickler and gets his girls going.

Edit: I think it is also the fact that the younger woman is more beautiful and perfect, yet has this vulnerability that the older wiser can exploit.

They are hot. Psychologically, there is the added power play of both age/experience being challenged + the idea of a smart, capable, mature woman showing vulnerability, even weakness - and only through a simple, light touch - in a situation her life experience should have kept her free of.

Yes there is something appealing about it. My fiancee is a mature woman and that vulnerability was accidentally discovered by a younger relative.

I personally prefer the opposite scenario, when the older woman tickles the younger. Something about the younger being smoother and more innocent and hopefully more ticklish excites me. I actually don't like to see old women tickled at all. But an older woman tickling a girl sounds best. Ultimately whoever is best tickler is best thought. Like how frenchtickling guy is consistently the best tickler and gets his girls going.

Edit: I think it is also the fact that the younger woman is more beautiful and perfect, yet has this vulnerability that the older wiser can exploit.

Agreed with this 100%. I was looking at the attached picture and thinking it should be the other way around.

Exactly this. Since my tickling fetish has evolved, I’ve always found a mature woman being tickled into hysterics absolutely delightful. Maybe it’s because some of my tickles in my early years were mature women, and it’s just stuck with me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This is without a doubt by far my favorite clip/video to purchase. The scenarios are endless if the clip stores store/video website producers are creative enough. You can do the sexy mature college professor meme tickle tortured on the feet by a group of sorority girls, you can do the young girls getting revenge on a overbearing milf boss at the office, the young girl getting even with the mature sexy Vixen who keeps hitting on her boyfriend the ideas are endless.

Thank you,
LBFT

Oh, this is TOTALLY cool, too &#55357;&#56898; An older person who knows how to ‘exploit’; someone who knows how to be evil in just the right way, weither through life experience or through the exploration that dominance mentally provides. I take great joy from that as well.

I'm assuming you must be a big fan of Charlee Chase's material? I love watching her tease and work the feet of a 20 year old inexperienced model.

I'm assuming you must be a big fan of Charlee Chase's material? I love watching her tease and work the feet of a 20 year old inexperienced model.
Who isn’t a fan of Charlee Chase? I like seeing her tickle younger girls too - her verbal teasing is brilliant!

For the record though, seeing her tickled silly is also a treat.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh my, this has been a favorite fantasy scenario for me since I was young. Especially if a group of quick and athletic girls gang up on a single sexy mature lady. Despite the fact that tickling is very much a grown up thing for us here, there is still something very childish and youthful about as an activity and the idea of a mature lady being made to laugh, scream, giggle and squeal like a young girl could add an extremely hot mental-domination component.

Who isn’t a fan of Charlee Chase? I like seeing her tickle younger girls too - her verbal teasing is brilliant!

For the record though, seeing her tickled silly is also a treat.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I consider her one of the all-time great 'lers. Her teasing capabilities are hard to match.

Yes there is something appealing about it. My fiancee is a mature woman and that vulnerability was accidentally discovered by a younger relative.

Can you tell us the story please Wesker?

Charlee Chase is also one of my favorite Lers. Just the evil grin she wears on her face while tickling is enough to get me going.

The age difference doesn't bother me. I tend to enjoy seeing a lee tickled despite the age of the lee, Just be ticklish...that's all I want.

I love the videos of a younger girl tickling and teasing a mature woman.

I love the videos of a younger girl tickling and teasing a mature woman.

Have you ever seen the Tickle Abuse clip of Nikki Next tickling Milf Nikki with both of them wearing pantyhose? Although I haven't liked the Tickle Abuse qualify over the past 10 years I have to say that is easily my favorite clip from them in a decade. It came out in 2015.

I also get really aroused by anything where Charlee Chase tickles a girl in her early 20s. She did quite a few clips in a series where she plays the tickle fetish mom tickling her son's new girlfriends. There are quite a few in the series where the young girl reverses roles and tickles her. Great stuff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back