• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #216: CECI'S EXTREME BAREFOOT STOCKED TICKLING! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

A quick reminder that C4S is STILL running a promotion (up to/including tomorrow November 30) wherein if you sign up for a C4S account you can get 20% off your initial order, and then 10% off any further purchases after that.

Ceci has had a blast so far using her new stocks on a nice array of models, but of course it was only a matter of time before she found herself trapped in her own device. We thought we would go a bit more extreme for her, so stipulated tight plastic wrap, a blindfold, and lots of nonstop tickling and teeth NIBBLING (which Ceci CANNOT STAND) on her helpless ticklish bare soles. But who to draft in to administer such a torture? There was only one model that fit the bill, Ceci's good friend and fellow tickler, Naz! Naz looks pretty damn hot in this one too!

The first few minutes let you know Ceci is really out of her depth in this setup as each stroke and tickle from Naz on Ceci's soles takes Ceci unawares, and she begs Naz to stop immediately, but Naz is under strict instructions to be merciless, so proceeds to tickle Ceci's feet ruthlessly. Then follows a 3 minute section where all Naz does is nibble Ceci's soles and toes, keeping her guessing about where she will strike next the whole time. Naz then lubes up Ceci's soles and proceeds to torture her vigorously with her nails and the hairbrush for the remainder of the video leaving Ceci an exhausted tickly mess by the end.

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #216!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1ceciextremestocks.png
    Pic1ceciextremestocks.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 364
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 246
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 185
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 255
Fabulous!! Now let's see Ceci tickle the boys!! keep up the good work!!

Specialized as the tickler... but she's easily my favorite ticklee in your studio. Love me some Ceci!

Naz's smile while she's tickling Ceci is beautiful!

I wouldn't want to be Naz, the time Ceci will take her revenge! But I would love to be myself, watching the clip!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back