• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Tickled After Covid

inflight82

TMF Novice
I caught Covid earlier this month and have been getting over it. My partner and I are really into tickling and I have loved getting driven crazy by him. I've been feeling a lot better and we recently did some tickling and have been slowly working back into it. I'm a male in my thirties and my case sure felt pretty rough but my oxygen stayed good, they said it was a mild case (yikes), and apart from the usual post disease side effects I've been feeling good. But I do keep getting a little spooked by the whole "long term cardiac side effects" talk. I was wondering if there were any other lees who had been through Covid and just wanted to put this out there and ask for advice as we slowly "get back on the horse." We obviously have been taking it in steps. I have a home blood pressure kit. I definitely can't help but dance around the issue with our doctor but I have talked about increased exercise and we have been going for runs and walks which the doc is okay with. Just wanted to post this and seek any other advice I can get.

Glad you are ok!!

I can't give you any more advice (except I should have shared ---- Pedialyte was recommended to combat dehydration most efficiently).
That always tasted good, not everything did.

I'm very glad you got a "mild" case and are on the mend.
After 2 weeks it can change again, so it sounds like you're past that. It's a vicious virus, going after people's weaknesses
and some are quite fatigued for months afterward.

It's great that you're aware of the increased risks and are exercising more.
I've heard strokes /blood clots are another lovely common side effect so it's ideal that you're moving more, improving circulation!!
Hopefully we'll find that these additional potential risks decrease with time... Probably that's more likely when people take care and exercise as you are!!

--> To encourage EXERCISE, not partying!!! :wow:

Last edited:
I just heard tingling, perhaps sharp pain in hands or feet could also be a side effect (it seems there are so many to choose from.... :rolleyes: )
which sounds like it imitates the beginning of neuropathy. Ugh. Hopefully it isn't anything like that!!

But it might also all come down to (needing to move, to run, to exercise even low impact, walking....) to keep moving, which we should do anyway,
move & drink more water?
(I have to quit talking about all that and actually do it myself....)

Okay so your into jogging/running and catch Covid. When you recover you don't go straight back into your full marathon training schedule. You would allow a certain period of months to ramp it up again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back