• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid To Be Tickled

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
A4D03B6B-7D7C-4691-ACB0-1766728FEBC3.jpeg

It had been a month since Sadayo accepted the offer to be the guinea pig for Doctor Takemi's sensitivity tests. A whole month of guffawling, toe turning curling tests that would make the young teacher's face blush with excitement each time, no matter how humiliating it got. What overshadowed her embarrassment though were the overwhelming emotions of lust that would come over her during each of those cackle-educing experiments. Late at night when she would try to sleep the beautiful woman would find herself recalling those moments in great detail as she squirmed naked on her bed, her delicate fingers teasing away at her yearning pink pussy.

During her last session Takemi told her that at this point it wold be up to Sadayo when the next "test" would be. Confident as the cruel doctor was that, by now, the sensitive teacher wouldn't be able to help herself. Her body would yearn for her touch, as well as Akira's. Basically Tae bragged that she would willingly succumb and become, what she brazenly described as, "Her eager little tickle slave.”

A "Tickle Slave". Those were Takemi's words exactly. She said them right to her face. Sadyao could recall everything in that one moment of the doctor calling her that. That blush on her face when hearing it, the shiver down her spine when processing, and that oh so smug smile that curled on Tae's lips after saying it. Tickle slave. Tickle SLAVE. The name would play over and over again in her head while she plunged her finger deep within herself. Each time the name was said shed fantasied Doctor Takemi's voice getting more and more sensual, until she was practically singing it to he.

"Urgh! U-uuurgh! I-I'm not.. ah.. ah... I-I'm NOT!" Sadayo breathlessly grunted. All the while her fingers would speed up, increasing her self-pleasuring. She wasn't fooling anyone, especially herself.

Still the name rattled in her mind over and over again. Tickle slave. Tickle slave. TICKLE SLAVE. It all came to a head when an unsuspecting image began to play out. She'd imagine Akira looming over her naked body, those slender sinister fingers wiggling with malicious intent. The way they knew her body meant they could cause so much damage. Sadayo's nipples grew stiffer, her pussy getting more and more soaked. She was close. She was going to do it. She was going to cum while fantasizing about her submission. It was that last thing, that one teasing sentence that would throw her off the deep end, kicking and screaming in the sweet agony of orgasm.

"Who's my little tickle slave?~" Akira's voice purred, echoing in her mind. Sadayo couldn't take it any longer, arching her back and squealing as she answered her fantasy master.

"OH FUCK OOOH FUCK! ME! IT'S ME! I'M A TICKLE SLAVE! I'M YOUR TICKLE SLAVE! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCK!!!!" The squirting teacher grabbed her sheets in a failed attempt to control herself, but it was no use. Her orgasm just grew stronger and stronger as she screamed her obedience to no one but her empty room.

When she finally felt herself regaining her sense she could only adorably chewing her cheek in defeat. She gave her phone the side eye until finally picking it up and sending the exact txt she thought would never be sent.

"Takemi? Are you up?”

Sadayo didn't expect a reply so soon. She also didn't expect to be so... knowing.

"Tomorrow. 2 o'clock. You best not be late.”

The teacher's face turned red. It was humiliating being spoken to like how she would speak to one of her students... Still she complied.

“...Ok."

She was ready to put her phone down and go to sleep when another txt fame her way. More embarrassing than the last.

"Be sure to be in that cute little maid outfit of yours. Oh, and that Mistress to you Ms. Kawakami. Best remember it. Tickle slave.”

She squeaked when reading that last part. Quickly she responded with a simple "Yes Mistress." and hastily put down her phone, covering her blushing face in her hands…

"... Oh god there's no why I'm falling asleep now is there?..." She asked herself, feeling her fingers trace down between her legs once more.

———————————————

The next day Sadayo had done exactly as instructed. It was nearly 2 in the evening and she had made it to one of the local hotels with plenty of time to spare.

Since the money started coming in from these experiments, the young teacher was able to quit her job as a maid and still have plenty money left over. She barely had to put on this silly thing anymore, other then when she felt like being a bit naughty with Akira. I guess there were more than a few perks to being a "tickle slave”?

When she got to the correct room number Sadayo's heart was damn near about to thump out of her chest. Her body started to tingle with each step as she got closer. Her nipples stiffen knowing exactly what she was in for.. but did she really know? Every time she agreed to one of these sessions it was clear things just kept escalating. How long until the poor ticklish teacher just wasn't able to take it anymore. One of these times she was going to bite off more then she could chew..... and for some cruel reason, that thought made her all the more excited.

Without another thought she opened the door to the room and saw Doctor Takemi along with her former student (now lover) Akira waiting for her. His presence during these sessions became much more predictable, but not at all easier embarrassment wise. Him seeing her so vulnerable and weak was another strange feeling that she found herself romanticizing more and more as the days had gone on.

Akira greeted her with a warm expression while Tae greeted her with her same cold demeanor.

"She's here. Now hurry up so we can get you tied, Slave. I hate waiting.”

Sadayo bit her lip at the comment and look toward her lover in response. Maybe for some form of help?

"Haha. Yea, I say we get to it. I can barely wait myself when you look that good... my cute little Tickle Slave.~”

Sadayo could only let out an excited gasp as they closed in on her, both with red rope in hand.

——————————

"HAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! OHAOHOHO! OHAHAAH! PLEHEEHEHEHASEHEHEHEE! I CAHAHAAHAHAHAAAN'T! OH GOD! OH G O D ! ! ! ! OH GOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOD!!!" Sadayo laughed at the top of her longs while both sets of hands worked over her body with such skill and vigor.

Doctor Takemi laid claim to her feet, sensually skittering her red painted nails up and down on the underside of her taut sole. It didn't matter how much she wiggled them, how tight she scrunched her toes, there was no escape from the igniting sensation of those cruel nails against her nerves. Curling Sadayo's toes especially didn't work since the sadistic doctor would make a game out of pinching at the newly created sensitive folds, driving her crazy. In response she would only look up at her victim with a cool controlling smile as her slave damn near lost her mind.

Meanwhile Akira worked away on her upper body. He favored the slow and soft tickling, knowing it sent his sexy former teacher into a fever pitch. He would drag his finger tips over her pale skin as light as he could, as if he wasn't even touching her, but he was and the effects were devastating. Sadayo's twitching and squealing would grow the higher Akira went, taking care to teasingly pass on her breasts and nestle his sensual digits into her underarms, where they were free to play. Her smooth hollows never stood a chance against his feathery touches.

”God Sadayo, you look so beautiful like this. I could just listen to that beautiful laugh of yours all day. And look at you squeal every time I call you my tickle slave. It's so hot. Coochie coocie coo Ms. Kawakami! God, I've wanted you like this ever since I first saw you. I just can't help myself." Akira whispered all this and more into the helpless ear of his slave, making her melt in arousal.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHA AKIRHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH PLEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! OH GOOHHOOHD! PLEHEHEHEHHSEH TIHIHIHCKLMEHEHEHEHEHEHH!!! PLEHEHEHEHSE THIHEHEHEHCKLEHEHEHEH MMEEEHEHEEHEHEHEEEHEEHH NIPILEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHS!!" Sadayo screamed with all her might while shaking her lovely breasts from side to side, as if that would some how force his fingers there, like magic.

Her teasing lover only giggled in her ear. "On your nipples? But isn't that your worse spot?~ Are you sure you want me driving you crazy there? I'll gladly do it for you my beautiful slave, but you need to understand when I start I won't stop. I'm going to tease those beautiful tits until you can't think straight. I'm going to endlessly run my fingers around and around until I'm satisfied. And with the sexy way you carry on, I can't promise that be for a good long while. Are you sure Sadayo? Are you absolutely sure?~" As Akira spoke he brought his fingers ever closer to the desired area, but never going all the way. Making sure to pull himself back into her armpits, much to the desperation of his slave.

"HAAHAHAHAHAYES! YES! YES PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHYES PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHSEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHSSS! I'LL DO ANYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHTIIIHAHHAHHAHG! OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHAHAAHAHSE!!!!!!" Sadayo's body was absolutely pulsing from the arousal at this point. Her nipples throbbing from the anticipation. All the while the tickling at her feet never stopped. Only making her more frantic. More desperate.

"Anything for you Sadayo.~" Akira whispered sweetly into her ear while nibbling at her neck. The sensations combined sending a whole new kind of jolt through through the sexy maid's body.

Akira did exactly as he promised. His fingers were light and torturous, not quitting for even a second. Ever so lightly he would trace around the areolas until finally reaching her quivering peaks. He'd then skitter all his fingers there to make her simmer. He'd repeat the process over and over again with loving calculation.

Takemi scoffed. "You're far too nice to her Akira. She should be put through a hell of a lot more before we even think of spoiling her with treatment like that. Now prepare yourself Ms. Kawakami.~" With that the cold doctor leaned forward and began to run her tongue all around the maid's exhausted toes. From past experiences she knew the the sensation of pleasure and torture was hell on Sadayo and she planned to put her through just that. She sucked every toe, nibbled each arch, a licked between the unsuspecting flesh between her toes, anything to to offset the love and attention Akira was so selflessly giving her.

"I was the one who suggested you go to Sadayo in the first place so I feel I can tickle her anyway I want. Even more so if she likes it. Isn't that right Slave?" Akira teasingly asked as he suddenly pinched her aching nipples.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!~" Was all the poor teacher could out out. She was trapped. Trapped and helpless as these Akira and Tae struggled for dominance over his yearning body. It was horrible. It was torture. It was the hottest thing ever and she never wanted it to end. And she for sure didn't want Akira to use.

"Mmmhmhm, You know I like you Akira, but don't think I wont turn you like I did your girlfriend. In fact, I think it would be quite sexy to have a pair of slaves instead of one. Especially with how sensitive I already know you are, my naughty little guinea pig.~" Tae tittered between breathless licks. Akira only chuckled in response.

"And I wouldn't mind having you tied down for a good tease and tickle. When the time comes, we'll see who wins I guess. I feel the odds are in my favor though. How about you Sadayo?" Akira asked again tweaking at his tickle slaves nipple. This time she didn't make a sound as her body lunged forward in her bonds. She was at her limit. Her mind was fried and her pussy was aching with the too familiar tingle. She couldn't take much long.

Tae only put her hands on her hips and chucked and the completely broken mess of a maid in front of her. "I guess we will won't we? Till then, let's wrap this up." The doctor sneered with a smug smile. She held up a tiny pink feather duster and wiggled it teasingly.

"Mmmm, guess where that's going Sadayo? You did such a good job today. Such a good girl. You deserve this...~" Akira whispered to her as he again kept tickling at her nipples. Oh god, this was it. She was going to go fucking crazy!

"Let's see how much you cum this time little slave. Now come to mama.~"

"That's right Sadayo. Cum for us. Cum for me...~"

"Oh God! Oh GOD! OH GOOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA OH OH OH OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHCK UCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOHAAHAHAH! OOOOH FUCK YES! Y E S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"Thats a good little tickle slave....."

---------
If you enjoy this please consider joining my Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back