• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Males In Wrestling

TheCoffeeGirl

Thanks for these! Another one is Heath Slater who is very ticklish!

dailymotion. com/video/xtyynf (remove space) 8 minute mark

Another one is a lesser known wrestler named Cabana Man Dan who was tickled a few times in this video.
www.youtube. com/watch?v=ezK3WDVjZsc (remove space)
Little update though. He did an Instagram Q&A recently and he was asked if he was ticklish and apparently he is no longer ticklish.

Love this! I had never heard the Mr. Fuji thing! I love stories like that.

Thanks for these! Another one is Heath Slater who is very ticklish!

dailymotion. com/video/xtyynf (remove space) 8 minute mark

Another one is a lesser known wrestler named Cabana Man Dan who was tickled a few times in this video.
www.youtube. com/watch?v=ezK3WDVjZsc (remove space)
Little update though. He did an Instagram Q&A recently and he was asked if he was ticklish and apparently he is no longer ticklish.

Thanks so much! I will add Heath Slater, but I'm not sure if we should include Cabana Man Dan since he's not ticklish anymore.

I don't really follow wrestling, but I know that Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Adam 'Edge' Copeland are both very ticklish. Dwayne Johnson got tickled in the armpits in a behind the scenes featurette for the film 'Central Intelligence' (I think I posted a link in the main Ticklish Male Celebs list), and Adam Copeland was tickled on the sides by Lita, while the two were cuddling or something, in an early 2000s episode of WWE. He had a massive reaction to the tickling, so he's definitely really ticklish. I don't have the clip anymore, annoyingly, because it was on an old hard drive that got lost while I was changing houses (together with most of my early celeb tickling vids and pics :/ ) Anyway, I hope these help! :)

I don't really follow wrestling, but I know that Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Adam 'Edge' Copeland are both very ticklish. Dwayne Johnson got tickled in the armpits in a behind the scenes featurette for the film 'Central Intelligence' (I think I posted a link in the main Ticklish Male Celebs list), and Adam Copeland was tickled on the sides by Lita, while the two were cuddling or something, in an early 2000s episode of WWE. He had a massive reaction to the tickling, so he's definitely really ticklish. I don't have the clip anymore, annoyingly, because it was on an old hard drive that got lost while I was changing houses (together with most of my early celeb tickling vids and pics :/ ) Anyway, I hope these help! :)

Thank you for contributing!

https://youtu.be/YzOSmrfWR90

Edge and Christian

I also remember on the Undertaker's last ride documentary Vince briefly came up behind him and tickled him, but I can't remember which of the episodes it was.

Last edited:
I recently came across this children's show called Bookaboo where Adam The Edge Copeland was one of the guests in one of the episodes and in the beginning, the main character who's a puppet has a dream where he is wrestling Edge who is playing a parody of himself in it and he wins the match by tickling Adam's sides causing him to burst out laughing and cry uncle. Since it was a puppet tickling him, it's up in the air if he was really reacting to being tickled but the reaction looked pretty realistic so I had fun watching it. To my knowledge, it's only available on Amazon Prime so you need to have an Amazon prime account to access it.

I recently came across this children's show called Bookaboo where Adam The Edge Copeland was one of the guests in one of the episodes and in the beginning, the main character who's a puppet has a dream where he is wrestling Edge who is playing a parody of himself in it and he wins the match by tickling Adam's sides causing him to burst out laughing and cry uncle. Since it was a puppet tickling him, it's up in the air if he was really reacting to being tickled but the reaction looked pretty realistic so I had fun watching it. To my knowledge, it's only available on Amazon Prime so you need to have an Amazon prime account to access it.

That sounds like a really cute scene. I would like to see it, but unfortunately I don't have an Amazon Prime account anymore. I have added Adam "Edge" Copeland to the list though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back