• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Postapocalyptickling Part 5: Synth (M/F, Sexual)

4102Ser

This story contains nonconsensual elements.

………………………………………

Sally knew everyone else thought the stories were crazy, which was the reason she was alone until mere moments ago. A town of gray people in the ruins of an old-world city. No one else believed her, but here she was now. The woman had fallen down a hole in a building and was met by 2 figures, both wore patchwork clothes and had gray skin. They greeted Sally and motioned for her to follow.

As they traveled the leading figure explained their hidden underground town and that they were synthetic humanoids. After the explanation ended the figure guided Sally to a hallway with many doors. “Door 5D will be your room. A companion will be along shortly.” The figures moved on, so Sally entered her new dwelling.

It was a simple room. A bed and furniture that didn’t look like it would fall apart, a bathroom with running water, and more. She sat down on the bed just as the door opened and another synth came through. It wasn’t wearing clothes, so Sally looked over its body. It was vaguely masculine, but had no genitalia. His gray skin was smooth and looked almost realistic. There were even shapes of artificial muscles in it.

The synth sat down in a chair opposite the bed. “I am to be your companion should you choose to stay here at our home of Singularity.”

Sally thought that was an odd name for a town, but brushed it aside to quickly answer yes that she would definitely stay here. She followed with, “What am I to expect of you? I mean, what is a companion for?”

The synth answered, “We were made many years-years-years ago by old humans. When the world ended we first sought to live peacefully alone, but there was no purpose to it. So we fell back on our creators’ programming, to assist humans. So we made-made-made Singularity and welcome any peaceful humans to live here. As your companion I am to help you be happy here.”

Sally didn’t focus on the irregularities of the robot’s speech too much, but what he said did sound appealing. Could she really be happy here? A robot companion also didn’t sound too bad either.
She asked a few questions regarding a livelihood in this town. His responses were good, so Sally agreed and decided to stay in the robot town of Singularity.

“What about other humans? I assume I’m not the first to come here?”

“There are a few others. They are currently resting for the night-night-night. If they decide to leave their rooms tomorrow you can meet them.”

Sally was confused by that statement. “Why wouldn’t they choose to not leave their rooms?”

The synth cocked his head slightly and responded, “Humans are a strange folk. They would prefer the-the-the pleasures given to them by their synthetic companions in their rooms.”

Now the woman’s curiosity was piqued. “What do you mean by ‘pleasures?’” Her mind already started to guess, and her mind was soon proven correct when the synth explained that each companion pleasured each human they were paired with.

Sally had gone through a lot over the past few days. While being pleasured by a robot might have sounded strange before, now it seemed like a great treasure.

“Before you start doing, whatever, do you have a name I can call you?” The synth shook his head. “I see, how about I call you...Gold!” Sally thought back to some pieces of old-world tech, each seemed to have gold parts within them. Her companion took his new name silently with another nod towards her.

Sally had to admit, she was excited by what was about to happen. She eagerly stripped off her tattered clothing and laid on the bed. Gold approached and moved a hand towards her pussy. She felt two fingers enter her while a thumb pressed against her clit. At first nothing happened, but then Sally’s world exploded with pleasure.

Gold was vibrating his entire hand. Sally had to admit, this was one amazing way of being fucked. Her moaning started quiet, but grew in intensity as Gold continued. He even pressed his other hand down on her waist as she began to buck and arch her back from all the pleasure.

Sally’s orgasm came astonishingly fast. The synth didn’t slow as she came, continuing to hold his pulsing hand against her pussy as the waves of sexual bliss overwhelmed Sally’s body.

Exhaustion soon replaced the pleasure. Sally couldn’t think of a time she came that hard. She went to get up but noticed that now her arms and legs were stretched out to the corners of the bed, held there by smooth straps.

Gold had just finished attaching the final one to her right leg and spoke, “Data collected from the other companions has indicated that humans enjoy these-these-these pastimes. I will now progress to another action that has provoked more positive responses. Past information has shown this action causes the human body to move erratically, so these bindings are required for your safety.

Sally, still panting slightly from her orgasm, decided to play along. The synth had just brought her to new heights moments before, another time wouldn’t hurt.

Gold moved onto the bed and sat on top of her waist. To her surprise her companion moved his hands into her armpits, pressed firmly, and started to vibrate them again.

Sally’s response was instantaneous. “Whahahahahahat are youhuhuhuhu doihinhinhinhinhing?!” She could barely get out the sentence as laughter overtook her body. Gold didn’t stop, he held his hands there as she began to laugh harder and harder.

After some time the synth stopped and Sally’s laughter did so too. Gold spoke again, “Exciting nerve clusters on several parts of the human body induces laughter. Laughter is one-one-one possible indication of pleasure for humans. I will now progress to another nerve cluster.”

“No! Please! I’m too sensitive! Not all laughing is fu-hahahahaha!” Gold had moved his hands to Sally’s sides, moving the vibrating fingers up and down as they traveled along her ribs and down to her waist.

Sally began to pull against the straps, but they proved to be too strong for her. She flailed as much as she could while the synth continued to tickle all over her torso. Up and down her sides, pinching his vibrating fingers along her waist, but the worst was when Gold stuck a finger right into her belly button.

Once again Gold stopped, leaving Sally gasping for air. She barely produced a weak plea for him to stop before he turned around and started to tickle her thighs. Manic laughter soon drowned out everything in Sally’s mind as the synth probed his fingers.

Gold stopped for a third time, leaving the now very weakened human to try and break this tickling cycle she was stuck in. Sally stumbled over her words, but before she could produce a proper plea for him to stop she noticed the synth was now at her feet.

“G-Gold... Not there... P-Please...” If her companion heard her he didn’t show it. He grabbed one foot with a hand, pulling the toes back before running his other vibrating hand up and down the woman’s arches.

Sally thought she didn’t have the energy left to laugh like a madman. She was wrong. Laughter was her entire world as Gold tickled every inch of her feet. He never stopped long enough for Sally to gather her thoughts. Soon her laughter turned into silent laughter while Gold rooted his fingers in between her toes.

Finally, after what must have been hours, the synth stopped. Sally’s exhausted and sweat covered body could barely move. She barely felt Gold remove the straps holding her before laying down next to her side, one of his arms holding her close. She was just about to fall into a deep sleep before new noises caught her attention.

From what must have been the other rooms came the sounds of much moaning and laughter. Before Sally could think to ask about them Gold said, “It is now morning. The other companions are currently beginning daily activities-ties-ties to make humans happy and make sure they don’t endanger themselves by trying to leave. We will begin to follow such activities together once you awake from resting.”

The realization hit Sally’s tired body. She was going to live a life full of pleasure and laughter from Gold, a life she doubted she could escape from. Days upon days of orgasms and tickling. Orgams and tickling... Orgasms and tickling...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back