• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you ever feel more ticklish after being tickled so much?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Wondering if anyone has ever felt their ticklishness has increased after being tickled more. lol

Yes... Like having to warm up? LOL

It's weird because even though I am just as ticklish the entire session, I get more and more frantic as the session continues. And as he expertly takes me apart, it does seem as if my ticklishness increases.

The hubby and I will playfully recap after we both recover.

We'll ask each other:
*What was your favorite?
*What was the Spot of the Day? (I like to make him guess because he will lunge at me and depending how tired I am, he'll go for the spots again. And the favorite and the Spot of the Day are not always the same.)
*What do you need/ desire? After care- Requests for water, blankets, rubs, sleep, snacks... anything needed. Most of the time it is anticipated without asking.
*Are you ok? (sore, dizzy, headache...?)

He'll always add, "What it the best/ worst ever?" LOL- I'm truthful. He knows it, but most of the time we'll ask and answer just to tease each other. I like it.

I over answered the question, but this question made me smile, and I enjoyed answering it. :)

Sunny

Some areas seem more sensitive, but some go numb. My feet tend to go numb after heavy tickling, but my ribs and pits are far more tickly.

My fiancee has two ticklish modes, very ticklish and super ticklish. Sometimes she is already super ticklish; probably because I have been tickling her all day making her flinch, but if not, if I tickle her enough she goes in to super ticklish mode.

When she is very ticklish the usual spots are very ticklish, feet, sides, under arms, neck.
But when she gets super ticklish her body becomes super sensitive, she becomes extra ticklish in her normal spots and places which are not previously ticklish.

For example if she is super ticklish, I can make her giggle and her feet jump just from tapping my finger against her soles, or trace my fingers up and down her sides which makes her giggle like mad and squirm.

Sigh I love my fiancee. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back