• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” (teaser only, no tickling)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” - Teaser

April 24, 2020
Southern California State Rehabilitation Center

Maria Cruz had begun making her first set of rounds for the night shift at the Southern California State Rehabilitation Center. It was a high-security holding facility for the criminally insane. The building itself was tucked up in a wooded area off a remote highway. Tonight, an intense rainstorm raged on outside. Flashes of lightning illuminated the shatterproof windows along the hallway as Maria walked her nightly route.

She carried a clipboard with her and checked each patient’s name as she peeked into their room, noting that they were present at the time of the routine roll call. It was just after 10 o’clock at night. Maria’s night shift had just begun and the evening crew should be heading out once they gather their coats and punch out.

Maria walked the third floor of the East Wing. She checked the boxes as she made her way down the hall. Maria finally came to the last room on the left. She hated coming down that way to the dimly lit end of the hall where one of the most prolific stalkers in history resided.

Room 12
Patient 137 - Simon Bickler

That patient gave her the creeps. Simon always heard her walking his way, no matter how quiet her footsteps were. Normally when Maria would peek inside, he would already be watching the door window waiting for her face to pop into view. Simon wasn’t bad looking. Quite the opposite. He was very handsome and from an extremely well-off family that had since tried to forget about him.

Maria had only been working at the rehab center for six months. She had been too young when Simon had committed his crimes. Maria only knew it had something to do with abducting and tickling famous celebrities at the time. Some of her older coworkers told her that Simon caused quite a stir when he was on the loose. The news outlets and media sources were going nuts running stories every time a new victim was abducted and tickled silly.

Maria was told it was the craziest thing back when it was happening. Simon always videotaped his victims being tickled so that he could send copies of it to the news stations afterward. And at the end of each encounter when the celebrity was exhausted and disheveled, Simon would always make them all say the same thing before he let them go. It was kind of like his calling card. The end of the video would always be the celebrity looking at the camera with red, puffy eyes and reluctantly uttering, “I’m so-and-so and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

But that was fifteen years ago. Back when Maria was still very young. Simon had been locked up here ever since. Maria heard Simon’s family had paid a fortune to keep him out of actual prison. Some high-priced lawyer convinced a judge to send Simon to the looney bin rather than place him in the California Department of Corrections.

When Maria finally came to Room 12, a shiver ran down her back. It was her least favorite room to check. Partly due to Simon’s cold stare when she looked in. But also because Maria knew that she would die if somebody ever tied her up and tickled her like he had to those poor celebrities.

Maria looked in the room and gasped. Through the tiny window, Maria could see her coworker, Valerie Davis, and the evening shift supervisor, Theresa Peterson, inside the room tied up. Valerie was on the linoleum floor in her white scrubs uniform. Strips of Simon’s bedsheet had been ripped away and used to bind Valerie in a hogtied position and another strip was wedged between her teeth and tied around behind her head to gag her. She squirmed around on the floor with her bare feet up in the air behind her. Valeries tennis shoes and socks had been removed and thrown nearby on the floor. Theresa was tied down to Simon’s small, metal-frame bed. She too was in her white scrubs uniform. Her hands were tied to the top of the bed frame and her ankles were propped up on the metal rail at the bottom. Simon had used a strip of cloth to gag her too. A pillow had been placed under her calves to help hold her feet up. Theresa’s tennis shoes and socks had also been removed and tossed on the ground at the foot of the bed.

Maria rushed to unlock the door but found the bolt was already locked back. It was already unlocked. Maria flung open the door and began to radio for help. She hustled over and untied the gag in the supervisor’s mouth. Theresa shrugged off the gag as it was pulled away and yelled, “He’s out! He’s gone! He tricked us like he was having a heart attack or something! When we came in, he grabbed us! Oh my God, get me loose! Don’t let him tickle me anymore! He’s crazy! Oh God, it was awful! They have to find him! He took my security card! That gives him access through any door in the whole facility! Maria, please untie me! Don’t let him tickle me anymore! Oh my God, I thought I would go crazy!” Valerie was also shouting something incoherent into her gag. Maria assumed she was begging to be let go as well.

The alarm began sounding in the hallways all throughout the rehab center. A hasty search by the staff came up with nothing. He wasn’t on the property it seemed. A closer look revealed Theresa’s car keys were missing from her purse in the employee break room. As well as a male attendant’s change of clothes. And they soon found out Theresa’s car was missing from the parking lot.

After the discovery of all this, the overnight shift supervisor called the facility director. And then the director made the very unpleasant phone call to the authorities letting them know that the infamous Simon Bickler had escaped and was currently at large.

April 25, 2020
Federal Bureau of Investigations branch in Southern California

F.B.I. Special Agent Kelly Henderson and F.B.I. Special Agent Ashley Goff arrived at the building early, much earlier than usual. Two bright, young agents that had only been working for the Bureau for a couples years, but had very bright futures together. Especially if they stayed as partners. Kelly was a bit more uptight and reserved. But she could outwork most of her coworkers when it came to the grind of day-to-day police work that helped figure out tiny incriminating details against suspects. Her partner, Ashley, was much more laid back tried to joke about stuff constantly. Ashley was just different when it came to cases. She had a knack for either being in the right place at the right time or just got plain old lucky sometimes. Whatever you called it, Ashley caught more than her fair share of bad guys, especially for a younger agent.

They had both been called in early to meet with their boss, Supervisory Agent Mike Stoddard. He was a no-nonsense man who also hated being awoken in the middle of the night. So he wasn’t exactly peachy that morning. Stoddard got right to the point once his two agents took a seat in front of his desk.

Stoddard: “Well, he’s out. Escaped last night. I told that damn fool of a judge that they needed to lock him up in a level 4 prison. Not some country club.”

Kelly: “Wait...who escaped?”

Ashley: “That psycho that was waving his dick at the bank security cameras after he robbed them?”

Stoddard shook his head and loosened his tie. He grumbled, “No, not him. Simon Bickler. That fucking nut job. God damnit, why did it have to be him? The media is going to be a fucking nightmare! Listen, the Director is already on my ass about catching this guy and you two ladies are my pick to take the case.”

Ashley: “Oh...hell of a way to start the new year. Thank you, sir.”

Kelly: “Do we have any information so far?”

Stoddard took some pills out of his desk drawer and took them with a swig of coffee. He replied, “Just that he captured and tickled two female employees for hours before he used a security badge to escape. Nobody found them for a while. By then, he had stolen an employee’s car and vanished. Which I’m sure he’s dumped by now and already started to change his appearance. Christ Almighty, that asshole was sneaky. Fuck! It’s going to be hell trying to track him down. You two can pick your team. Coordinate with the Northern California branch and the surrounding states for a start. We need to pass something on to every law enforcement agency within a thousand miles as soon as possible.”

Ashley: “Well...shit. I was hoping it would be the dick waver guy. At least he was stupid. Would have even easier to catch.”

Kelly: “We won’t let you down, sir.”

Stoddard waved his hand motioning her to stop talking. He said, “Save the Girl Scout shit, Henderson. I chose you two because you aren’t fuck ups like some of these other jack-wagons I have the honor of supervising. And second, I checked to see who was on the original case. Most of the agents that worked it have retired. I mean shit, that was fifteen years ago when we finally cornered this guy. I know you two weren’t employed here when this all went down before, but I was. I remember finally getting a lucky break and catching that lunatic. Get going on this. You two are probably the best agents I have when it comes to tracking down fugitives. I’ll get you all the support you need. But we need this to be open and shut, go it? The media probably already knows about this so we need to find him before he does something crazy again.”

Kelly: “Do we think he’ll try to contact any of his past victims?”

Stoddard rubbed his aching forehead and answered, “Fuck, your guess is as good as mine right now. We really won’t know until he does. But that’s not a bad place to start until we get a tip or a lead. I want you two to go dig up the old case files and start combing through them for any clues about where he might go or what he might do. And try to get in touch with all of his victims and see if they’ll talk to you about their experiences again. I already know what you’re thinking. It’s going to be a huge pain in the ass trying to find ways to get ahold of them. And yes, you’re right. But it needs to be done. Try and do what you can. Remember, we aren’t some sorry ass mall security. We’re the God damn F.B.I. so let’s act like it and get some results. Alright dismissed.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Part 1 - Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera

Part 2 - Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell

Part 3 - Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku

Part 4 - Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen

Part 5 - Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie

Part 6 - Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba

Part 7 - Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton

Part 8 - Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Pink

Part 9 - Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Miranda Lambert

Part 10 - Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan

Part 11 - Sarah Chalke, Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes

Part 12 - Uma Thurman, Nicole Kidman, Elizabeth Hurley, Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Sarah Jessica Parker

Part 13 - Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence

Part 14 - Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen

Part 15 - Katy Perry, Taylor Swift

Part 16 - Blake Lively, Anna Kendrick, Zendaya, Billie Eilish, Nicki Minaj, Kylie Jenner, Alexandra Daddario, Sydney Sweeney, Kesha, Jessica Chastain, Kaley Cuoco, Alison Brie

Part 17 - ???

Part 18 - ???

Part 19 - ???

Part 20 - ???

Part 21 - ???

Part 22 - ???

Part 23 - ???

Part 24 - ???

Last edited:
Coming in January 2021...

Hello, everyone! I’m going to take the rest of this year to work on a what I think will be a fun series involving several celebrities. Each installment will feature a celebrity (or sometimes more than one) and detail their encounter with the dreaded “Celebrity Tickler”. The crazed tickling lunatic had a run of mayhem and laughter in 2005 when he plagued the most beautiful, elite celebrities of the day until he was finally caught. But now....after spending the last 15 years in a mental hospital watching and observing new, gorgeous celebrities from afar...he’s finally escaped and ready to stalk Hollywood’s elite once again.

I have a general concept and have chosen some of the celebrity victims already. But my picks are not necessarily a final list. So if any of you fans have suggestions for which celebrities you would like to see included in the series, feel free to leave your picks in a comment below. And remember, part of this series will recount the Celebrity Tickler’s activities from 2005, so any female celebrity that was mainstream back then is also a welcome suggestion. As always, thank you for your support! I look forward to starting this series soon!

I reckon it’s quite the time to read a decent foot-tickling story about Selena Gomez mate.
Also Dua Lipa has never appeared in this forum.
About 2005 celebrities, Eva Longoria sweet smile and perfectly pedicured toes never had the attention they deserved.

G.

Would love to see Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley (or bith) in the stocks

Agree with the others that Dua Lipa would be amazing! As for others, Margot Robbie, AOC, Elsa Hosk would be fun too!

Nice, looking forward to it. Personally I'd love to see Sandra Bullock

Great suggestions so far! I’ll definitely use a few of these. But I can’t say which ones, it’ll have to be a surprise haha!

First off, you've got to have him get Kim in 2005 and one of the newer Kardashians now. This whole series seems setup for that.

Secondly, I've enjoyed your writing for a while, and this has the potential to be pretty special. Best of luck!

I love where this is going as I do with all of your work haha. I'll throw my wishlist in here

Gillian Jacobs and her perfect feet
Katy Perry's perfect long toes even though there's a few great stories on here already
AOC
Kendall Jenners big feet
Emma Roberts because I would love to see that big sexy mouth wide open laughing
Kathryn Newton is a new favorite of mine, check out her feet if you haven't already

When will the first tickling part be released?

Not until January. This series is going to be time-consuming and I want to make sure it’s done well. I’m giving myself some time to organize my thoughts and examine the suggestions you all are giving me. But the next part I post will be the start of the tickling action. And with it involving two different time frames, some of it will be told in a flashback type fashion as the previous victims sort of relive their experiences upon hearing the news that The Celebrity Tickler has recently escaped.

You all can keep offering as many suggestions as you would like. I’ll give it some time before I start finalizing my lists and plugging celebrities into the plot line. Thanks for the awesome feedback so far! Not all of them can be included, but I’ll try to accommodate some of your wishes!

Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing this. To add someone to the list from 2005, how about Zooey Deschanel or Kristen Bell?

Big fan of both your work and this idea. Knowing how well you do a running series and how creative your writing can be, this story is going to be a delight.

As for suggestions, I'm a big fan of Alison Brie and would love to see her in one of your scenarios. Lana Del Rey is someone I've never seen in a tickling story, and has some really unique and nice feet. Some other ones who I've rarely if ever seen but would LOVE to are Kristen Bell, Lili Reinhart, and Jenna Fischer.

Whether you take these suggestions or not, I can't wait to read this series and hope you enjoy writing it!

Awesome concept! I'll throw one out there as well, as i know you're the best in the biz at stories with multiple ticklees. Taking the celebrity concept to mean some female athletes....one thing i've been trying to cook up is a way to get the US Women's soccer team in a tickle situation. Would love to see a chapter where this character of yours maybe takes down their team bus and tickles the likes of Alex Morgan, Julie Ertz, Rose Lavelle, Mal Pugh, Ali Krieger, Allie Long, Abby Dahlkemper among others. Maybe get them to turn on each other. May not be the huge names like you intended, but i love a good ticklish athlete story so figured i'd reach out! Good luck with the series!

Claudia winkleman, susanna Reid, Charlotte Hawkins, cordelia kretschmar

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back