• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling comics from MTJ pub?

ticklefreak56

I love interogation or desperation tickling comics and images? Which comics from MTJ pub is best for these kind of comics?

I love interogation or desperation tickling comics and images? Which comics from MTJ pub is best for these kind of comics?

While I can't recommend a best comic or series for you. I can point you in the direction of a few series (Comics/Pin-up collections) that might be of interest to you.

Please note: This is not an exhaustive list. Just a small sampling of titles that spring to mind. Be sure to read the description and product bullet points to get a better idea if the particular comic or pin-up collection is what you're looking for.

ABYSS

AGENT WILDFIRE HOTCAKES

BOT CORPS

Bullets & Laughter

The Case of the Ticklish Spy #1

JOEY LYNX

INESCAPABLE

MARY ARCADIA

NIGHTSHADE

SECRET AGENT SONYA

SPY BOUNCE

TICKLISH JUSTICE

Vellicatrices Unlimited

WEAKNESS

Yoly & Friends: Scenes of Desperation!
(It's worth mentioning that the works of Ozzy frequently have scenes of desperation in them.)

Hopefully you find something that tickles your fancy! ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Bot Corp has interrogation scenes all through it. Bot Corp 2 is one of my favorite comics.

Mary Arcadia has a lot of scenes of Desperation

Bullets and Laughter 1 has a great lengthy interrogation scene.

All the Maggs books. The original run of Lexi was god-tier too.

I love the series of "The further adventures of Peterton Poe". They are F/M comics with a lot of desperation tickling.

Speaking of which HADES, and Remote and Wicked are great as well. HADES has nice capture and tickle scenes. Remote and Wicked isn't sequential storytelling per se but more amazing scenes with captions for context narrative. Bohemianne does some amazing work. Lots good juicy tickle scenes with passion in her comics.

Speaking of which HADES, and Remote and Wicked are great as well. HADES has nice capture and tickle scenes. Remote and Wicked isn't sequential storytelling per se but more amazing scenes with captions for context narrative. Bohemianne does some amazing work. Lots good juicy tickle scenes with passion in her comics.

Aaaaaw, I am happy for everything you said about my MTJ art/narrative, Rage. You really know that I put my heart and SOLE (lol) into those works. I wouldn't be here replying if not for those baby artworks that I left for you and for the rest of the caring art fetishists. I don't mind how this place is called. I just pour myself into art. And I am glad that you could see it passionately delivered. *bows*

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back