• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teased Prince

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
6894BE8F-34D3-44F0-B7EC-1883C3355ECD.jpeg

After thirty minutes of hearing those three bimbos tickle each other silly in the dressing room, the blonde, black, and brown haired women walked out of the store, without buying a single thing. This left Kid to, once again, clean up the mess left by inconsiderate customers.

“G-god...I legit thought they were never going to stop. Oh well, better them than me.” They exhaled a cute sigh, turning back the curtain of the dressing room in horror. It looked as if a bomb had gone off in there; shirts, pants, bras, and panties were scattered all over the place, and a lot of them felt wet.

“O-oh, god! Oh, god! It’s everywhere!!! I’m not paid nearly enough for th-this crap!” Regardless, the tired femboy tied back their hair and got to work. The last thing that was needed was the boss coming back to a mess. Kid didn’t think for a second they could last another “performance review” with her. Not with those nails...

———

Luckily, it was a slow day, giving the gorgeous lee plenty of time to put everything back as it was. As for all the moist clothing? That was for someone else to deal with. The job was done in Kid’s eyes.

It was just about time to head out for a smoke break when something on the floor caught their eye. Calling it shiny didn’t even begin to describe it. It was a ring, glimmering like gold. One of those girls must have dropped it during their little session.

Kid peeked out of the dressing room, making sure there was no one in the shop. The coast was clear.

“F-finders keepers…~” Kid snickered to themselves, heading back to try on this new bit of jewelry. Upon further inspection he noticed it was a toe ring, a really nice-looking one.

Excited to see how it looked, Kid sat down on the dressing room bench and kicked off their right shoe to reveal their pale perfect foot. No doubt tired and sore after being on them all day. Well, now they were going to be tired and stylish!

Carefully, the femboy put the ring on their pinky toe; it fit like a glove! It sparkled so beautifully in the light. Mesmerized by the sight, they continued to wiggle their toes and watch the lights dance.

“Ooooooooooo!!!! Th-That’s ho~t!” Kid gawked, really taken aback by how beautiful it looked on them.

Then came the lightning, and lots of it. It shot out of the ring like pro wrestling pyro, destroying the room that Kid had just cleaned. Then came a flash of light, blinding the pretty lee’s eyes. Then, darkness.

———

When Kid awoke, they felt as if they had been sleeping forever. Their body felt heavy...and immobile.

“H-hey! Where am I!?”

“Silence, heathen!”

Kid looked up, a tall, muscular man on either side of them with a firm grip on their arm. Their black robes swished along the ground, only their eyes visible through their hoods.

“H-Hey, what’s going on!?” asked Kid, trying to pull out of the grasp of the strange men. But they held firm, dragging them down a grand, unfamiliar hallway of gold and polished marble. “Lemme go!”

“Silence, witch! You’ll speak when spoken to, and not before!”

Kid was sure they hadn't heard correctly. A witch? They had to have been joking. They weren’t a witch! Well, just that one time a few Halloweens ago, but that was on a dare! “I-I’m not a witch!”

“Explain your otherworldly dress, then! The emperor is sure to have a great many questions for you, and we have just the ways to make you talk. First, we will put you in garbs more fitting of your status.”

“I-I-I’m telling you, I’m not a witch! This is just a big misunderstanding, lemme go!”

The guards said nothing further, continuing to pull Kid down the halls, towards an uncertain fate...

———

“AhahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Kid swung their helpless body in every direction while the guards continued to stroke their sides with the feathers at the end of their spears. The delectable slave’s eyes squeezed themselves shut as they tried to stop the onslaught of laughter falling from their lips.

The enforcers had put Kid in the outfit of a belly dancer, and by the way the tickling made his hips wiggle they were moving like one too. The dangling silk tassels would sway wildly as Kid bucked and randomly ran against his skin, elating his nerves even more.

All the while the emperor watched on in amusement. Introduced to the the room as Tem the almighty, but appearances made that name seem like a joke. He was cute and every bit as androgynous as Kid themself, even to where they mistook him for a woman. He had long purple hair and flowing white robes, as slender as a woman and as and twice as beautiful.

The elegant royal watched intently as the feathers drew along the poor lee’s pale tummy. Delicately tracing their way around his abdomen while also not ignoring his ribs and sides. He found something about how the femboy moved intoxicating... almost erotic.~

Tem let the torment continue on for a few more hysterical minutes until he put his hand up, signaling his servants to cease. Getting off his throne he spoke with a voice as soft and sweet as an angel, really missing that authoritative flair. Still, it did the trick.

“You suffer so sweetly to the touch of sensuality, don’t you small witch?~”

Out of breath and panting Kid tried to respond but could only gasp and pant. “I-I-I’m... I-I’m not a... huff huff... a w-witch..”

The beautiful emperor only smiled at the bound lee’s defiance. In response he simply looked at his two guards to continue their tickling attack. As Kid once again howled in hysterics he began to speak again.

“Call yourself what you like, it matters not. From this point on I am your ruler and you are my play thing. You are my slave, and as such you exist to please and be pleased by me and only me in whatever way I see fit. Do you understand my fair one?~”

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH!!! HAHAHHHOKAAYHHEEHEHH! YEAHAHAHHAAAAS! WHAAAHAHAHTEHEHEHVERYOOOHOHOHSAHAHAHYYY!”
Kid cracked immediately as the feathers slipped past the waistband of his pants, chaotically wiggling around as the fluffy tendrils teased along his most delicate parts.

“That’s a good slave.~” Tem complimented, strutting his way down the steps of his throne till he was face to face with Kid. “Now then...” He again signaled his guards to stop. “What can you tell me about this curious treasure?” He held up the ring to Kid’s heaving face. “It radiates this kind of magic I’ve not seen in mine or any of my ancestors lifetime.”

Kid’s stomach sank as he saw the emperor holding up the toe ring that got them into this mess and without it there was no way out! “H-hey! I-I have n-no clue how it works! B-but maybe if you give it back I-I can leave and get out of your-“

“Silence slave. I asked for your compliance and you answer me with incompetence?” As the ruler spoke he pulled a long silk cloth from his rob and looped it around Kid’s waist. He held on to the ends of it and began to floss the silk against the slaves bare sides. Back and forth, back and forth, the sensual fabric elating the nerves on the beautiful lee’s midriff. “Such a naughty slave.~”

The interrogation kept up for a good long while. Sadly Kid just didn’t have the answers they were looking for, or maybe his new king knew that and only wanted an excuse to tickle him. Either way once Tem was satisfied he demanded Kid he put to work. He himself had other matters to attend to, as much as he would love to make a day out of playing with his new toy.

————

After submitting to their new ruler once again, Kid was unshackled and was put to work. Along side the responsibilities of sating the desires of their king they were also responsible for doing chores around the palace. Whether it be entertainment, tending to the garden, or even cleaning whatever room he was demanded to. Meaning even thousands of years in the past Kid was STILL expected to clean up after others. Great.

Left alone in one of the extravagant bedrooms of the palace Kid finished up their task and sighed from exhaustion. With the toe-ring gone there wasn’t a clear path home. Even if they did have it, how in the world would they even work it? It’s not like they exactly took this trip on purpose in the first place. They had to make a plan, and fast.

It was then a faint echo could be heard in the room, coming from the hallway. Never one to miss then opportunity to snoop, Kid followed the noise. It grew louder and louder the closer they got, till he was able to hear the muffled sounds of giggling and begging.

Finally the source led him to the room of one of the female slaves. Kid peaked in through the half opened door and the site made their face burn bright red. It was the emperor Tem, bound naked to the bed with two women on top of him. They were teasing him, and badly. They took great care to tease every inch of his royal cock without letting and ounce of cum ooze out. During this Tem just payed there and took it. Only rarely breaking and begging for mercy, which made the slaves titter in amusement. His face burning with desire and humiliation as the women licked and sucked at the tip, swirling their tongues around it like cats with a toy.

The torment went on and on. Multiple times Tem was held to the edge of blissful release only to then be denied. All the while the women giggled and reminded him of his duty to “the ceremony”. Kid was taken a back by this. The emperor was willingly putting himself through such torture, for reasons they couldn’t understand.

Finally the women stopped and left Tem to simmer on the bed. They stretched their beautiful bodies and exited the room, probably looking for more of that oil they used in great amounts. Kid hid as they left, and once they were gone they got an evil idea. They needed to get that ring back... and they knew now exactly how they were going to get it.~

———

Tem laid still on the bed, trying to regain his sense, his cock still throbbing in agonizing need. It was then a knock came from the door.

“I think l’ve had enough if you don’t mind.” The ruler said in a tone lacking it’s normal authority. “This should be plenty for the ceremony...”

“Mmm t-that may be, but you’re not exactly in control when enough is enough, are you ‘my king?~” Kid teased from the door way, leaning against it in a pose Tem could only describe as stunning.

“You? Y-you should be tending to your duties...” The bound slender king was taken off guard, these events not doing his engorged member any favors.

“I finished those. And now all I see is one h-hard “duty” that needs tending to.” Kid winked as they walked in, locking the door behind them. Slowly and sensually they got on the bed, looking down at their “king” like a cat with a caught mouse.

Team’s eyes widened, this entire scenario making his ache even greater. “What in the world...”

“B-besides. All your work has me tired....” Kid leaned back and softly planted their right foot on his chest. “Y-you’ve kept me on my feet all day ‘my lord’. Awfully mean of you..~”

Tem gawked at the site, his face burning red. “Untie me! Now!”

Kid only chuckled at the request. “Awww but why? You look so cute like this, and t-those girls were so mean to you.” The teasing femboy slowly slid his foot down the chest of his ruler until it made contact with his cock. It felt like it was on fire. “What kinda slave would I be if I didn’t tent to my master’s needs? And believe me, I’m VERY good at tending.~” The malicious slave pured, dancing their talented toes around the head of Tem’s royal scepter.

The king reacted immediately, biting his bottom lip and leaning forward as the sensation shot through his body. “AH! H-hey! S-STOP! You haven’t the s-slightest clue what your doing!”

“Hehe! Cute.” Was all Kid said in response. For a minute they thought that staying here may not be so bad. But there was still a job to do. “The way I see it kingy boy, you have s-something I need and I can give you something you DESPERATELY need by the feel of it.” Kid used his toes again to emphasize their point. Getting earning another moan from the royal. “What’s to say we help each other out?~”

“Your bargain isn’t as strong as you may think slave. An orgasm is useless to me until the ceremony. It’s there I’ll submit to my people and pledge my loyalty to my kingdom. You have nothing I wan that I can’t just take as your lord.” Tem smiles smugly back his servant, feeling as if won that one.

“Hmmmm I see....” Kid thought to himself while teasingly tracing his foot up and down the emperor’s cock. “B-be a shame if someone made you come before then.~”

“You wouldn’t!” Tem shot back, his cool demeanor destroyed by Kid’s threat.

“Oh but ‘my king’...” Kid purred, gipping Tem’s penis with two hands and pressing their foot against his cock. “I-I SO would. In fact, I think it be pretty hot.~”

“HEY! STOP THIS! STAAAAH! AH! UURGH!” The pathetic king could barely let out a plea as Kid started to rub their foot up and down against the shaft of his cock. Between the oil he was already slathered with from before and the softness of Kid’s feet, he was in heaven.

“S-stop? I don’t think you mean that. I’m k-kinda an expert on these kinds of scenarios. I can see how bad you want to cum for me.~” Kid kept pushing his buttons while continuously stroking his hard member with his foot. He was getting closer.

“Uuurgh.. URGH.. URGH GODS!” Tem was shaking like a leaf. He could tell he was set to pop any minute.

“L-laaaaast chaaaance...~<3” Kid smiled. “S-so are you gonna give me what I want OR are you gonna give me what I want?~”

“FINE! YOU’VE WON! It’s in my robes over there. Just.. by the gods above, STOP!” No matter how angry we was to have lost, he had to admit, this was by far the most fun slave he’s ever had.

“Thank you!~ You can keep your orgasm. I got a ride back home to catch! Tata!” With that Kid collected his ring from the emperor’s robes and left the room leaving Tem tied up for his other slaves to find.

To be continued.
-----
For more please consider joining my Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back