• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tele-Market Call

Foottklr

True Story!

When ever I'm out with friends and they see for example a Motorcycle being auctioned off or something that involves signing your name and address I always give a fake name. Well this past week paid off.

When you sign up for these "drawings", most of the time they sell your info to other companies. Well this mortgage company calls me up and addresses me by my 1st fake name of "Donald". I get a call from a gal named "Gabby" & if she is more than 25 yrs old I'd be surprised.. well here we go with the opening sales pitch... Hi I'm Gabby from 1st American mortgage and like to give a free offer to you, just for being a home owner that pays their mortgage on time and would like to try and get you a reduced rate.

As she continues to speak off her computer monitor.... I let her continue her sales pitch. After she finishes I say to her... that does sound very interesting and I would love to try and save some money on my mortgage. She continues in a very upbeat voice and says " OK... can I get a little info from you Donald??

I said sure.. but before we continue....and I ask you a Question? Gabby says sure, go ahead.

I ask, Gabby are you ticklish? Their was a pause..and I thought she disconnected the call. I heard silence in the background and she then answers after about ten seconds and says... Ummmm No??? As she says No... I can tell she is smiling while talking to me.

I said... Ummm are you sure? Cause it sounds like you just might be ticklish to me! Again another pause.. and I heard her say Oh My Gawd!
I said Gabby are you ticklish??? She said with a little hesitation "YES!" I love to be tickled! I can not say anymore cause this could be a recorded call and I'm gonna get fired if I continue! Immediately I start to get turned on! I said Gabby I really love a woman with ticklish feet!!

She says... my feet are super sensitive! I love that in a woman I replied, and tried to get her open up about being ticklish! She then said I'm sorry I have to go and hung up the phone!

This is all fresh in my mind and hope that my new trick with telemarketers pays off like this one did with Gabby!

-Mark
Chicago

Wow! That's gold! Too bad you couldn't have figured out how to talk to her when she wasn't working!

What a way to mess with the telemarketing callers LOL I mess with them all the time but never thought to do something like that. Both funny and cool at the same time.

my only question with this, even if you're using a fake name, it's still connected to your actual phone number. Is it possible to be reported for sexual harassment or something?

Is it possible to be reported for sexual harassment or something?

That would be impossible since THEY are calling YOU...and if anything, you could charge them with general harassment LOL You should hear the kinda things i've said to some of these telemarketers over the years while messing with em.

my only question with this, even if you're using a fake name, it's still connected to your actual phone number. Is it possible to be reported for sexual harassment or something?

Women who work in any kind of phone-based job have to deal with much more serious creepy behavior. This would only rate some jokes about in a Zoom meeting.

I was home by myself once when I was 15 and a woman called and asked if I could take a survey. Well I didn’t have anything to do so I took about a half hour of my time and did it.

Everything was fine until she said “Can I have your age sir?” And I said “I’m 15.”

What happened next was her laughing hysterically and telling her co workers, in between laughs, “I just spent over 20 minutes doing this and I can’t use it!” *laughs* “He’s 15, He sounds like he’s 27!” *laughs in the background*

“I’m sorry Sir, but I can’t use this, I’m so sorry I wasted your time.”

“It’s okay, you sound cute, call me back sometime.”

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What a way to mess with the telemarketing callers LOL I mess with them all the time but never thought to do something like that. Both funny and cool at the same time.

In the early 1970s when I was 18 or so and living at 'home', I answered the landline (no mobiles in those prehistoric days) to a cold-calling young woman selling magazine subscriptions.

I let her talk and do her sales pitch, politely counterfeiting interest, mentioning that I didn't get too many phone calls and that it was pleasant to chat to someone for a change.

We were getting along splendidly, discussing various magazine titles, then I politely asked her if any of them were published in Braille.

She paused, said they didn't, gave a half-sob, and said goodbye in a strangulated voice.

It was most gratifying.

Child is father to the man...

Back when landlines still outnumbered cell phones, I got a call from a telemarketer offering me a "great" long distance plan.

I told him that sounds great, but unfortunately I don't have a phone. The confused tone in his voice, "You don't have a phone...?", had me laughing so hard I had to hang up!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back