• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #219: YULI'S SUPER TICKLISH SOLES IN YOUR FACE! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Ceci's sister Francis has another willing victim in her tickle chair, and this time she has set the camera up VERY close to her unbelievably smooth and super-ticklish soles. Yuli is 37 years-old and has never had her feet tickled for any real length of time, so a total newbie. Her reactions are quite unlike anything we have ever seen before. Once the sensations properly register she gives out the most constant and hysterical belly laugh, tipping her had back, mouth wide open as Francis explores her soles with ticklish touches. In between bouts of hysterical laughter, she is clearly waiting for more tickles, and is clearly enjoying the tickling A LOT even though it drives her insane with wild ticklish laughter. Francis moves the camera a few times between extreme close ups of Yuli's soles being tickled, and a bit further out (though still very close), and at all times you have an excellent view of her soles and facial reactions, whether being finger tickled, oiled and brushed.

Full clip and preview available at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087

Hope you enjoy DROP #219!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1francisyuli.png
    Pic1francisyuli.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 185
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
Yuli's big mouth, reactions and laugh makes her an instant favorite with me. Ceci and her sister having the same gene for being excellent evil ticklers doesn't surprise me at all lol

Yuli's big mouth, reactions and laugh makes her an instant favorite with me. Ceci and her sister having the same gene for being excellent evil ticklers doesn't surprise me at all lol

Co-signed. Quality stuff.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back