• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hellish Tickle Dungeon Part 2 (*/M, and */Futa Nonconsensual)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Author's Notes:
Previous entries:
Intro: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ellish-Tickle-Dungeon-Intro-(No-tickling-yet)
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Tickle-Dungeon-Part-1-(*-F-Nonconsensual)

Also, anyone know of a good online free novel site thingie like royalroad but for sexual stories? I would have placed this stuff/story over there, but royalroad is not into having a lot of indepth sexual scenes.

Stories will still be posted on here and on dA.

Btw, hate how I have to bold everything in again.

WARNING 18+ Nonconsensual */M, and */Futa
You have been WARNED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena had to leave after her session with Ari. She asked the [Dungeon Core] an important question before leaving.

"Do you want me to... tell the authorities? Spread the word about your dungeon?"

"Yes." The core answers with no hesitation, "The more people who come here, the better."

"Alright. I will most likely come here by tomorrow." Rena bows before the core. She eyes Ari, blushing a bit as she left them. Once she was gone, Ari asks the core.

"Do you want to enslave her, master?" Without using the board, the core gave a respond telepathically.

"Why? She will work with us because she wants to. It'll be a waste to use your enslavement on someone who is willing. Also, she has a thing for you."

"Oh?"

"You didn't notice her gaze and lust for you... Come now, I'm just a core and I could tell that she is in love with you."

"Wouldn't she get mad if I tickle fuck other beings then?"

"Most likely. But then she'll join in on that mess. Your enslavement will help with future developments when the time comes. I do have to thank you for giving me extra Dungeon Points."

"It wouldn't be fair for me to get an upgrade when my brothers and sisters had helped out as well. They deserve an upgrade as well."

"We're still missing some key components for some upgrades. Rope... For one."

"How so? Want me to get them?"

"No. At this moment, you're my most powerful creation. If you were to leave, I would be in trouble. Especially since I lost my [Beginner] status. Don't worry about the resources. I ordered a slime to follow Rena back to her place. They will give me the coordinates and I can start sending the blue slimes. I need to make more of them so they can also scout out the nearby area."

Ari toys with her hair, showing a slight frown. A [Royal Slime] appeared in front of her, morphing its body. It transformed itself into Rena, having the poor girl mummified from her neck to her ankles. Her body was suspended, her feet close to Ari's hands. A pair of stocks lock her feet together, keeping them in place. Ari lazily has her fingers tickle the gel-like feet, voicing her... urges.

"I want to tickle fuck someone already... Damn, I didn't realize how big my appetite is."

"It could be because of your high requirement. It would also explain the need to enslave someone."

"Thinking about it, couldn't you create some other monster girl, master? I wouldn't mind tickling a giant minotaur... or maybe a giant. A giant would be fun! Imagine what I could do with that!" Ari drives her nails deep into the feet, watching the Rena replica scream in mute laughter.

"Patience, Ari," the core says, "You'll need to gain some combat experience as well. Even if we won't harm someone, someone can try to harm us."

"Master," Ari pouts, "You can't be serious now~ I could easily disarm someone and then have my way with them... We don't have to kill."

"We kill if it's necessary." The core added, "But I guess you have combat experience?"

"A bit. I will get more as I level up. It seems like we can get skills for doing certain actions or just leveling from what we're doing... I mean, I did gain some levels from pleasing Rena again, right?"

"You have." The core looks above her head.

[Slime Tickle Queen Ari]
[Level 6]

"I could send two of my slimes out to go hunt for some prey. Bring them back to us if it interests you."

"Do that." The core agreed to this. "Get them to hunt for a medium-size prey... if it is possible. If they have to get levels to hunt those targets, disregard that order." Ari taps her cheek, thinking on her slime's prowess. One finger still tickles the Rena replica.

"I will send one [Royal Slime] out to test this. The other three will stay here."

"Alright."

"Do you plan to do any upgrades?" Ari asks.

"I made some basic traps and made more [Red Tickler Slime]. I filled some of the traps with them. After watching Rena's venture into our dungeon, basic traps can easily score us some points. Especially if I don't add any lights to this place."

"Even if you don't, there might be a spellcaster who can tackle that issue."

"Unless we get them first."

"Right. Well, I'm going to sleep. It's late. We'll plan things out tomorrow, master." Ari leaves the room with the [Royal Slime] reverting to its original form.

The core did not need sleep, thinking of its plans. It felt a sensation as the blue slime tailing Rena has found her village.

Time to gather some useful materials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After explaining to her family about last night (leaving out the sexual pleasure and time with Ari), she immediately went to the head chief and told him of the dungeon.

"Yes, there's a dungeon nearby."

"I see. I think I got a quick way to confirm this and spread the word in one go. Follow me." Rena followed the old man from his abode to the local inn. There, sitting around a wooden table, was a group of three. They weren't from the village.

Three women were eating their breakfast, chatting with one another.

One of them wears silver armor, covering most of their body. Their hazel eyes locked onto Rena, but she gave a small smile. Her short brown hair stops at her neck. There was a helmet beside the individual's plate. They wore a shield on their back with a sword attached to it.

The next individual was an elf. Her pointy ears stick out of her medium length hair. She seems to be the spellcaster of the group. She wears a big green robe. It hides a lot of her body, covering her feet. Her blue eyes were glued onto the food in front of her as she held onto her wooden staff with a blue crystal on top of it.

The last party member was a human ninja. Rena read about them but never seen one personally. She had a cloth mask over her face, covering her mouth. Her dark hair is in a ponytail. She wears black socks on top of her dark custom getas. She has a dragon tattoo on her right shoulder with a giant flame-like design on her back. She has a fishnet bodysuit beneath her main outfit, covering most of her legs and upper body. She wears some arm sleeves until slim gauntlets protect the rest of her arm and hands. A black blouse and shorts cover her top and bottom. A scar ran down her right eye. The right eye, itself, was not damaged revealing her dark eyes. She had an assortment of weapons all over her body.

"Chieftain, is something the matter?" the one in silver armor asked.

"Apparently, our girl here, Rena, found a dungeon last night! Can you confirm this?"

"A dungeon!? Oh my..." the girl leaps from the table, looking at the other two, "We should check it out!"

"Y-Yeah..." the elf muttered. The other party member gave no response.

"C-Chieftain, isn't it better to-" The man drags Rena away from the group, whispering to her.

"That group... seems a bit fishy. I can't put my finger on it, but I would want to get rid of them. I have a feeling that they'll cause us some trouble if we don't. Can this dungeon do something about them?"

Rena blinked at the chieftain. He doesn't talk behind people's back unless he knows something was wrong.

"Most likely."

"Alright... If they try to do anything with you, Rena, come back here. If you don't come back by nightfall, we'll assume the worse, and I'll come and get you."

Rena stared at the chieftain. He may not look like it, being fat over the years, but he was a former adventurer. He can definitely put up a fight when push comes to shove.

"Right... if anything goes wrong, the dungeon can take care of it."

"You went in there, didn't you?"

"E-Eh... N-No-"

"Right. Well, what does the dungeon provide?"

"Dirty services..." Rena answered with a vague answer, trying to hide her blush.

"You kidding me... another one of them. Well, if the dungeon can't defend itself, just come back to me and I'll take care of them." Rena could not say anything else as he went back to the group, discussing the rewards and compensation.

Rena eyed at the group, trying to figure out what's wrong with the party...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The core had got a couple of needed materials for a certain upgrade for one of its slimes.

[Red Tickler Slime]
[Level 11]
[Requirements Met]
-Knows a bit of bondage
-Toe-tied a victim
-Imitated a tickling instrument of some sort

Possible Upgrade

[Slime Foot Torturer]
[DP Cost: 200]
[Level 1]
[Slime Foot Torturer] is a specific slime for feet tickle torture. They can manipulate their form to bind a victim's foot in place. They can immobilize the toes and replicant a particular sensation of a particular object. If there are two [Slime Foot Torturer], they can fuse their bodies to become a [Slime Stock].

[Required Materials/Items]
-Rope
-Thread
Must choose one of the following objects:
-Toothbrush
-Feather
-Fork

Do you want to upgrade?

The core accepted the upgrade. The one slime was engulfed in the magical light. After the upgrade, it still looked like... a normal slime. It's a bit bigger but that's it. The other slime bobbed up and down, agitated at how it did not get the same upgrade.

It was possible to make another [Slime Foot Torturer].

"I'll give you your upgrade when I get more points. I used up most of my points earlier."

"Was hoping for a small humanoid slime or something." Ari pokes at the upgraded slime, "Should I go hunt down some prey?"

"No. I have no clue when- Hold on. We got... visitors."

"Visitors? Oh! Is it Rena again?" Ari smiled at the news. The core blinked at the visitors that were with Rena. From the looks of it, it was an adventurer team. A mage user, a ninja, and a knight.

All females...

Or are they?

The core had the innate ability to read those who enter his dungeon. The female knight was not a female.

It was a male.

Something was wrong with this party.

And Rena might be in trouble.

"...We have a strange adventurer team with Rena. The so-called female knight in this party is... a male?"

"Oh? Is that good or bad?"

"I don't know. I feel like Rena might be in trouble though." The moment the core said this, a deadly aura fills the air.

"Oh?" Her voice leaked malice, showing a fearsome gaze in those eyes, "How so?"

"Think about it. Why would a male hide his true gender? There should be no reason to hide who he is unless..."

"Master, can I oversee this operation?"

A pop up appears before the core.

Do you want to give Ari command of your slimes?

By doing this, Ari will gain experience and grant you a bit of DP. The slimes will also be linked with her Hive Mind ability.

The core allows it.

Why spoil this moment and not give her the satisfaction?

There are a lot more pros than cons.

"Yes. You have my permission."

"Excellent."

Rena was chatting with the female knight, getting to know everyone's name as they head towards the dungeon.

The knight's name is Tiana Lea

The mage is Lysa Silver.

The ninja's name is X. Rena eyed at her, knowing that can't be her real name. The knight explained the situation.

"You see, she can't give out her real name willingly, or else is she bound to serve the individual. So she goes by X."

"I see." When they arrive at the entrance, the three of them eyed at the name that popped up before them. The ninja and mage blinked at the name, staring at each other. The knight, on the other hand, burst into a laughing fit, mocking the name.

"Hellish Tickle Dungeon!? You kidding, right? Oh god! This [Dungeon Core] might just be some novice! Oh god, that name!"

"Seems like it has gotten you though," X muttered. "You're laughing a storm." The knight stopped her laughter, glaring at X.

"Yeah. Anyways, can you lead us to the [Dungeon Core]?" Tiana placed on her helmet, "Let's see how hellish this place is. Lysa, you can tell the [Dungeon HQ] about this one. Tell them its a [Beginner]. The type, a pleasure dungeon. You can also give them the name as well."

Rena blinked at Tiana. This was not how they rate a dungeon, and they shouldn't call it in without exploring it first.

The chieftain was right, something's off about this party.

Keeping her mouth shut, she feigns ignorance.

They'll realize their mistake when they venture deeper into this place.

"Alright, lead the way!" Tiana merrily yelled.

Rena obeyed, holding her lantern. She remembered where most of the traps were, avoiding them with ease. She was hoping for the group to fall into it, but X points it out.

"Traps, there and there."

"Ah... I see. So you were here before, huh?"

"W-What... I w-wasn-"

"Liar!" Tiana's voice disappeared. It was the voice of a male now, "You tried to trick me, huh?! Well, I won't have that from my new slave!"

"W-What?!" Rena stared at Tiana. Or what was once Tiana.

A male stood where she once was, having countless slashes on their armor. Their size grew a bit, being wider and taller than Tiana's illusion. The helmet was not a closed helm, revealing a battered front visor. Rena shrieked at the deformed face behind it, seeing the lust in his eyes. In his hands...

"N-No way."

A slave collar.

It had a plain design to it with a magical purple gem in the middle of it. Looking at the elf and ninja, they frowned at Rena. She could tell that they were under his control.

"You monster."

"Please, I'm just like this dungeon. Although... I will rule and use this place! I will have it obey my every whim and enslave all of the beautiful females!" He eyes at Rena, "And you're going to be mine as well-"

"Don't touch my woman." The new voice interrupted them. The party started to check their surroundings. All three of them pulled out their weapons.

"Cast some light around us!"

"[Cas-"

"Nope." Rena watched two dark red slimes fall right on top of the knight's helmet and elf's head. X avoided this, diverting her gaze towards the ceiling. The two [Royal Slime] plastered themselves around the knight's and elf's mouths. They had no issues silencing the two. The last [Royal Slime] decided to trip the two into the trap holes. It was going to be a nasty experience for those two since it's filled with red slimes.

The ninja was still before them. Her eyes locked onto Ari.

"The fool should have tested this place out before calling it in."

"Yes, he is a pitiful fool." Ari looked at the knight, "But he'll help with my comrades' evolution."

"Unless I kill the [Dungeon Core]."

"You better not." It was Rena who spoke up, glaring at the ninja, "Aren't you supposed to be happy with your freedom?! Your master is trapped now! You're free!"

"I would... if he wasn't specific with his commands. He didn't really press that many commands on Lysa. But for me, he told me that if he gets into a sticky situation, I HAVE to get him out of it."

"How about I just capture you and force that command out of you?"

"If it was that easy. I don't think you or your master have the ability to destroy these collars." She reveals the metal around her neck. "The only other way for me to be free of this..."

"W-We can find a way-"

"If that guy is dead, I can be freed." X answers.

"Then we can-"

"Nope. My master told me to capture everyone." Ari stopped Rena, "Mean... I would kill the man for what he did to my favorite girl, but my orders are to capture everyone."

"Pity then. You better stop me." The ninja toss down a smokescreen as a gust blew the smoke through the cave. Rena could not see anything, coughing. A shuriken flew at her. She lets out a scream as Ari swatted it away. She picks Rena into her arms.

"Hold on." Ari slithers from the clouded area, seeing the ninja head deeper into the dungeon. Ari ordered her [Royal Slime], "Guard Rena with your life. I'll take care of this pest." She morphs into a puddle of slime, chasing the ninja.

Lysa Silver wondered why she was still alive.

That bastard.

The former knight, Daniel Lowe, went astray and slaughtered her former party members. She was the first one to be captured by that filth. She was glad that her friends had died, avoiding this cruel fate, but now, she wondered if the gods wanted her to suffer.

But for what?

She was a good girl. She never created any issues for her parents. She studied hard, practiced her magic, had friends.

It was good before she bumped into that knight.

And to make it worst, she has a dick.

Somewhere along the line, Daniel was drunk and had a potion to grow a dick. Lysa didn't know what he meant, at first, but then he ordered her to drink it. With the slave collar in place, Lysa Silver had to drink it. When she drank it, her life became an utter mess. Her vagina was now replaced with a dick. An alien protrusion she was not familiar with. She could not stand the man or her weird genital.

She wanted to die, but that knight made sure she didn't.

At the least, he barely paid her much attention. After that incident, he ignores her. He might be turned off at the fact that a gorgeous elf has a dick now.

He didn't give her specific commands though. She was a bit grateful for that. Hopefully, the dungeon kills him.

Although she was forced to focus on the present.

Because the slimes were toying with her dick.

She kept calling it a dick, but it was an actual penis. She has balls too, jiggling about as the slimes explored her body. Big ones to compliment the big shaft. She had no pubic hair, The slimes have cushioned Lysa's fall, repositioning her in an upright position. Her back was against the wall as her legs stretched out in front of her. Her robes were cut in half. Her robe covered a lot of her beautiful, curvy figure. The remains of her robes hug the side of her body. The slimes had scissors, knives, and other cutting objects.

Her breasts were a selling point. The slimes made sure to cut away the various fabrics around her chest. They were confused at the white bindings over her breasts until they snip it off. They watched the mounds spill out. Some of the slimes jiggled at the motion.

The slimes cut away her underwear. Her alien body part sags to the side. She glares at the slime, wanting them to hide the damn thing. She wished they can blindfold her, take her sight away from the... incoming torment.

Tickling...

She was not familiar with these sensations-

Her thoughts disappeared, laughing into her gag.

The slime has some feathers, dusting it against her ears. She squirmed, trying to wiggle away from them. The slimes made sure she stayed in her spot. They did tie her up, ropes wrapped around her torso with her arms beside them. The rope did not cover her belly or her belly button. The slimes did not bind her shapely legs. The slimes lied on top of them, weighing them down. She could barely lift her legs. The tip of the feather went a bit too deep into her ear, making the elf jump in her seat. She tries to suppress her laughs, trying to move her head away from the feather. From her movement alone, she accidentally has the feather go into her other ear. She yelps into her slime gag, closing her eyes for a split second.

Something just touched her penis.

She glares at the particular slime. It just pokes at it. She wants to tell the damn thing to stop poking her penis.

As if they got the message, the slimes start to use the feathers on her belly button and her cock. This sent a paralyzing sensation throughout Lysa's body.

She liked that?!

She denied it, trying to fight the feeling. She wiggled about, but the slimes continued their light tickles. Their feathery teases. Even the feathers at her ears start to wind down, barely having the feathery strands touch her ears.

Lysa realized a scary fact about the slimes. They could adapt.

She tried to bang her head against the wall, trying to ignore the weird sensations flooding over her thoughts, but the dark red slime cushioned the back of her head.

She jumped at the feather dipping into her belly button again.

It was maddening! She yelped, trying to break out of the rope. The slime tickling her belly button dipped the feather deeper into the spot. It made sure to swirl the feather in a circular motion. To make matters worse, two slimes secure her sides, holding it in place. Lysa could feel them stretch her stomach, trying to have her belly button stick out. It shouldn't have made a huge difference, but it did.

Lysa had to watch them dip the feather into her trembling belly button. She was unable to fight back.

She yells again, feeling the slime toy with her dick.

Oh no...

It was getting hard.

Was she liking it?

A feather strokes against its shape, the cock jumping at the sensation. If she had better control over it, she could have wiggled it away from the feather. A jolting sensation ran through her body, snapping herself out of her thoughts. She wishes she was blindfolded.

Two slimes had feathers aimed at her balls, gently teasing their very shape. One specific slime ran a feather brush against both of them, making sure its feathery strands were right against her scrotum. It dragged the feather ever so slowly, making Lysa go into a fit.

Could it get any worse?

It did.

Her breasts were left alone for the initiate start, yet she could see some slimes approach her mounds. They were of big. Size D. The slimes, being a liquid, morphed around her breasts, securing any possible movement. She could feel a soft vibration, stimulating her womanly melons.

What she didn't expect was two slimes morphing into fake mouths and tongues, licking at her nipples. Lysa yelled at them, trying to escape. Once again, the slime adjusted themselves to silence most of her movements. The tongues weren't an exact replica of a real tongue, yet it was playing with Lysa's mind.

Lysa kept squeezing one thought in her head, saying she can hold out. She can fight it off. There was no way X would lose to this dungeon. She can try to escape once she kills the dungeon. She has to wait.

She has to endure.

Daniel Lowe hated this.

Why was he on the receiving end?! He was supposed to be the one on top! The one to dish out these punishments! He was laughing a storm, the gag muffling his loud laughter. Wearing armor would have protected him, but it did the reverse. It was his downfall. The slimes invaded the protective suit, tickling his body to no end. They explored every nook and cranny. However, the thing that puzzled him the most was the stimulation on his dick. He tried to fight them, but they have taken away his weapons. The slimes did not care about the man's looks though as they pleased him. He resisted for a good five minutes.

Yet the more he thought about it while being subdued by the various sensations, he started to... accept it.

Especially when the slimes stroke and play with his balls. They were showing such care, such love! There was no glare. No disgust. He hadn't felt this touch on his private for a long time. He regrets having Lysa drink the damn dick potion. They would have lost their virginity that following night.

But right now, he was enjoying this.

He was laughing, for sure, drooling too, but he started to accept this treatment.

As if the slimes were aware of his sudden acceptance, they start to please him a lot more. Especially on his throbbing cock. One slime wraps their entire body around it, motioning a handlike gesture up and down his shaft. The slime also tickled the tip, creating an overwhelming sensation for the man. The slime around his testicles starts to massage them, giving a tickle here and there. Very light ones. The slimes were massaging every ounce of his body, giving him a tender, soft touch.

He came immediately. His body shivered at the ecstasy.

The slime around his cock absorbed the semen, still pumping at the member.

Sadly, the dungeon did not focus entirely on sexual intercourse though.

The man was consumed by the ticklish sensations, the slime tickling every ounce of his body. Especially on his cock, making the man scream his lungs out. The [Royal Slime] around his mouth made sure to keep tabs on his health.

They needed to keep this man under their control.

They want to dominate him.

They will do whatever it takes to do their job.

Ari caught up with the ninja. They flashed around the place, each one trying to land a critical hit on each other. The ninja tossed multiple daggers at the slime. She evaded them, feeling an explosion ring behind her. X equipped a special talisman on them.

The queen blasts her own projectiles at X. The ninja evaded them with ease. She backs away from the remains, sensing a trap. Appendages popped out from the slimy remains. They tried to lash out at X, failing to reach her. X revealed some hidden daggers from her gauntlets, firing them at the slimy tentacles. Ari noticed a small string attached to them. The gauntlets pulled the daggers back into them.

"No you don't!" Ari stretched her arms at X, trying to block her progress. X pulled out a talisman, planning to slap it on Ari's outstretched arms. The slime explodes her own arms. X curse at this, falling on her butt. Ari immediately appears before the woman, looking down at her opponent.

"You put up a good fight-"

Why was there a piece of wood on the ground?

"Oh no. Master!" Ari rushed to the [Dungeon Core].

"Who the hell are you?" the [Dungeon Core] glared at X.

It was a rhetorical question.

The core saw everything from start to finish. This was a threat on par or above Ari. This woman was able to spot its true location, heading right to its real body.

"You know you can easily save yourself if you just kill Daniel. He has enslaved us. Doing this will free us from his command-"

"Will you be free though? I highly doubt it. Would he let you walk away so easily if he can't have you. You are quite a beauty."

The ninja froze at this.

"You kidding me-"

"It's a compliment. Don't take it the wrong way unless you want my love?"

"No thank you."

"That might change after this encounter. I got a feeling we'll be best friends." There was a few seconds of silence. "Well, are you going to answer my question?"

"The man told me to kill myself if he were to die." X answers.

"We can't have that now."

"I would rather die than fall into another's service."

"Prideful, aren't we?"

"Let's end this. Your unique spawn will be a pain to fight against if I don't kill you." She pulls out her daggers. Her eyes scan the area, making sure that it was safe to approach the core. "Any last words?"

"Not really. Get on with it." Shrugging, she walks forward-

"W-What!?" She stepped on some trap. She was sure this wasn't here before. She could do nothing with this particular trap. It happened in mere seconds, having no proper response to it. Not only that, she had no leverage. She was falling. The core had control over this trap. There's a difference between a fixed trap and a manual one. This one was quite specific, costing a hefty amount of DP to have it. She did not fall down into the hole, the ground reappearing with half of her body underground. She tried to get out of it, but it was impossible. Her arms were in the ground.

She lost. Her eyes glared at the core.

"When you invest wisely, you can win against unfavorable odds. I bought some assurance once again. I trust in my creations, but I have to play it safe."

"Master, are you-" Ari eyes at the ninja, "Oh... You're safe?"

"Yes. From this experience, you'll need to develop some skills against her type and class. Or anything close to this class."

"Yes... No question about that, master." Ari bows her head, "Although what shall we do with her?"

"Well, she's going to be my personal prisoner. I will oversee her torment myself. But that's at a later date. Let's milk some DP out of the current prisoners. Can you mentally command the [Royal Slime]?"

"Yes."

"Sadly, I need you to be here with me since I do not trust that ninja. Give them these commands. Tell them to..."

Rena blinked at the slime. She could understand all of the images it just did... But should she tickle the mage?

"Really?" The [Royal Slime] nod it's head. It morphs its body into Ari, imitating a talking and pointing gesture at Lysa's pit. Then it morphs again, showing Rena tickling the mage. The farm girl blushed at this, thinking about the consequence.

"...isn't it bad to tickle them? I mean, they'll remember this."

The slime gave a blank stare at Rena. It transforms into her, depicting the first tickle torture segment she had.

"Okay, okay! I get it! God, don't bring that up..." Accepting the order, the [Royal Slime] engulfed Rena's body. The girl squealed, but the slime immediately jumps down the pit. Because of the slime's body, it prevented any fall damage, releasing Rena from its body.

"Oh wow!"

The mage was a mess. Her hair was sticking to her face, sweat glistening her body. She could barely squirm, her dick throbbing from the light teases. Her breasts couldn't move, her nipples becoming stiff from the licking slimes. Her pointy ears receiving a gentle stroke here and there from the feathers. As if she wasn't humiliated enough, Rena's presence destroyed the elf. She quivered before the human, trying to escape now.

Rena frowned at this.

"Why are you upset?" Rena approaches the elf, kneeling down at her level, "You shouldn't be upset."

The gag was still in place, unable to respond. Rena understood her distraught.

"It's because of this, isn't it." She pokes at Lysa's cock. Lysa snapped, trying to tell her not to touch it. Rena blinks a few times, poking it. Lysa tries to attack Rena, provoked by these simple gestures. The slimes made sure she didn't budge as much. They punished her movements by shoving the feather into her ears. This silenced the elf, having her beg in her gag. When Lysa calmed down, Rena's expression confused the elf.

Why was she mad?!

"I don't know how a gorgeous being like you got a dick, but you know, it has an appeal as well. I think I should correct your mindset. Show you how great it is with this dick. And maybe... Just maybe, I can show you better things as well. It's not that bad, you know... getting tickled fuck."

Lysa stared at the farm girl.

Tickle fucked?

As if she read her mind, she went on. She ignored Lysa's protest as she laid right on top of her legs, staring right at her dick.

"Yes... tickle fucked. This dungeon specializes in tickling, you know. It's called the hellish tickle dungeon for a reason, yet it can be quite pleasurable. You see, you'll learn things about your body you never knew about." The slimes around Lysa's groin watch Rena with an attentive gaze. "Wow, your dick is so big..." Lysa yelled at Rena, trying to get her cock away from the girl. She closes her eyes-

"None of that now. Slimes, tickle her ears silly if she looks away." Obeying Rena's command, the slimes relentless stroke all over her ears. Lysa opened her eyes back up, laughing at the assault. Is there another set of feathers attacking her ears now?! She could barely see them. Rena stroke a single finger down her shaft, making the elf look right back at her.

"Good. You will watch me play with your dick. If you look away, I'll let these slimes tease this beautiful specimen while I tickle some other spot. Mercilessly." She emphasized the last part by flicking her nail at her shaft. "Got it?"

Lysa could only agree to this. She has no say in it.

"Good. Now, I'm not familiar with... this." She muttered, moving Lysa's dick around. Hearing this, Lysa stared at Rena. The farm girl ignored her, stroking around her balls. "But I can teach myself some things. Learn and experiment. Wow, your balls are sensitive too. See, if I do this." Her finger gently scratches her left sac. Her shaft shifted a bit, "Your main piece moves. What happens if I do this?" She took both index fingers and tickle her balls. It was a maddening sensation that quickly caused the elf to struggle. "Good reaction."

Rena had a perfect view of Lysa's cock and her face. The elf feared the moment when she looks away from the torment. She wanted to when she teased her balls. It was bad. Compared to the slime, where it doesn't have that same sharpness, Rena's nail produced the right effect. Worse, the slimes must have noticed this, but Lysa could not stand the verbal abuse. The constant teasing especially on her-

She jumped again, watching Rena-

Did she lick her nails?!

"You know, I wanted to see how you would react to this sensation. Is it weird? The same? Tell me with your look alone."

It was definitely weird! Still feels the same, but it was weird to just... do that in general!

"I need oil... That would do the trick." Rena muttered. She, unexpectedly, has all of her fingers spider tickle her shaft. It was a huge jump from the light tease to her balls. Lysa shook her head and closed her eyes. She heard Rena release a gasp.

"I see! So you do want to get tickled, huh?" Lysa opened her eyes, screaming at the girl.

Of course not! She didn't want that! She tried to apologize, but Rena ignored her. She looked hurt, but a devilish smile spread on her face.

"Nope. No second chance. Maybe later. Let's see... Your belly button is a ticklish point. Oh my. A small belly button you have." Rena brought herself closer to Lysa's belly button, still lying on the girl. Her dick was being squished down by Rena's body... until she felt a liquid engulf her genital. Lysa yelped at this. Rena looked at Lysa.

"I wasn't kidding about the punishment. As I tease this spot," she emphasizes the belly button with an index finger, stroking it in a circular motion, "Your dick is going to receive a lot of light stimulations. Good and bad ones. The slime knows their stuff. Especially if it has already grown attached to you. Let's begin." Rena licks her index finger, shoving it into Lysa's belly button.

It felt so weird, but it tickled greatly unlike her dick. She screamed, the slime muffling it. The slime at her groin starts to pump her shaft at a slow rate. Her senses were a mess, unable to fight against this. Her body was taking i-

"MHMMMFMFMFMPHAMPFAH!" Looking away, Rena starts to suck and lick Lysa's right nipple. Her other hand starts to tickle the other one. The elf went beyond her normal screech, trying to burst out of her restraints. The slimes held fast, securing her body.

"I told you. Don't look away." Rena scolded, their eyes locking, "I think we'll have to extend this tickle torment. I think that knight is having a blast right now. Why can't you do the same?" Taking a bit of her hair, Rena brushes it against the other nipple. Instead of giving a clean lick, Rena flicks her tongue in a fast manner on the right nipple, making sure it delivered a ticklish stimulation. The farm girl still mocks Lysa, the elf unable to ignore these questions.

"Why are you resisting? Do you not want to be happy? Why do you hate your cock? Because it's a cock? Why do you not give in? Don't you want to be happy?" Each question chipped a few of Lysa's mental defenses. She could not come up with a quick answer. She, too, wondered why she was resisting.

Yet Rena decided to give statements that made the elf fear her.

"I will make sure you will enjoy this. I will make you love every ounce of this. I will tickle you so hard that you'll beg for more. I'll explore your entire body... I'll make you cum. And I'll do it again. This is a promise." She pushed it further, giving commands to the ones at her ears, "Do it." The feathers swarmed Lysa's ears. She was losing it. She could feel herself...

Something entered her mouth and down her throat.

She was wide awake now- laughing anew.

What was that?!

"Royal slime. It can fill you up, but it can also keep you conscious for a while. You are not escaping this torment, Lysa. Because of your silly attempt, I think you require a very harsh punishment. First, let me punish this cute belly button of yours." The moment she left her breasts, the slimes covered them with their bodies. A vibration engulfed her mounds, sending Lysa into a sexual overload.

What surprised her was the tongues again. Unlike before, they felt like a real tongue and mouth now. And they were tickle licking her nipples.

Lysa wants to beg for the torment to end, screaming at rates she never knew before. It went higher when Rena licked into her belly button.

For the first time, Lysa went nuts. Her mind, her body, every ounce of body screamed at the feeling. She thrashed against the bindings, trying to escape.

"Oh... A weak spot? A very sensitive one at that. Or maybe it's because of my tongue. Say, do you lose it if someone licks you? Like this~" Her tongue goes at a fast pace, reminding Lysa of a cat trying to get milk. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body did something. She could not contain the urge to moan.

"HMMMPHMMMMMMMFFMFMHMM!"

Giving a bit of mercy, Rena backs away from Lysa's belly button. The look on her face though... Her eyes were locked on Lysa's dick.

"You came."

The elf did not process those words. She was catching her breathe, feeling a bit... relieved. Rena glares at Lysa, saying it again. She made sure it couldn't be ignored. "You released your load. Happy? This excited you, huh?"

The elf blinked again.

She wasn't enjoying this. There was no way that she enjoyed this. It was torture! Her body was responding due to their actions. The brunette lets out a sigh, moving her hand towards-

Did the slime coat something all over her penis? Why was it white?

Rena flicks at her shaft, collecting the white substance on her hand. The stroke alone made Lysa trembled in a terribly good way. It seems like she was twice as sensitive too.

"This came from your little friend here. It's your cum." Lysa... did not want to believe it. As if she read her mind, Rena says, "I don't think you would be able to resist so much stimulation. I mean, you barely acknowledge this part of you until now. Don't worry, I'll make sure you recognize it even further and understand how your friend can get you in so much trouble." Confusion was written all over Lysa.

She was in full control of herself. She wouldn't have-

"MMHMMHPFMAHMMAH!" The slime has grabbed the shaft, lifting it upwards while a good portion of that same slime has gripped her balls. The slime manipulated its body to make sure Lysa's cock was pointed towards the ceiling. It made sure to secure it in place, watching...

Oh. She was...

Watching the elf frown at her realization, accepting the fact that she came, Rena ordered the next few instructions.

"Keep her penis in that bind. For the next five seconds, stimulate a tickle lick on that head. Switch between licks and then a feather. Make sure to grope her balls every now and then, but then swap to some vibrations and feathers. We'll see if she can hold in five minutes."

The main slime conjured a mouth, flicking the tongue at the ultrasensitive tip. If her belly button felt bad, this was thrice as bad. Lysa's volume pierce the gag, trying to move. The slimes knew that this would happen, tightened her restrain as Lysa displayed genuine fear. Rena blinked at this, but a cruel smile spreads across her face.

"Five minutes. You did this to yourself. You cum again... I'm going to make sure you regret it."

This was going to break her. She wouldn't be able to handle the five minutes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Lowe was in a blissful state.

He was allowing the slimes to toy with him, to tickle fuck him. He was against this, at first, but he wanted this. He wanted to have sex, he wanted a relief, joy, a way to feel good.

And he was getting it. He took off his armor and clothes. Unlike a real woman, they would have looked away or have second thoughts about his physic.

The slimes didn't care about it though. They attacked him.

The slimes were giving him gentle tickles, but they were pleasuring him in a lot of ways. They massaged his entire body, making sure to hit the right points. He can feel his toes, fingers, and dick being sucked on. He didn't think his fingers would cause such sensations, but the slimes made it happen. He moaned into his gag. The [Royal Slime] fed him its jelly, but the man was using some skills to endure these different sessions.

He came again when a new slime has viciously pumped and licked his cock good.

The knight was aware of how the slimes were using him to extract his semen. He didn't mind though, knowing that the [Dungeon Core] will transform these slimes into better variants.

Especially if they become a slime girl. He'll give the [Dungeon Core] whatever it wants to have a harem of them. Thinking about it made him shake in his bounds. He couldn't help but smile as this wonderful situation. It was a win-win. He laughed greatly into his gag when they tickled his cock after his release, diving into a full tickle session. He can feel them tickle all of his spots. His mind went into a numb state, not resisting the onslaught.

They showed no mercy.

The slimes were aware of his weakspots, exposing them to the max. They restrained him to the point where he couldn't wiggle, scratching madly against his skin. The light tickles did not work on Daniel as much. Even though the sensation wasn't like a real nail against his taunt skin, it tickled.

They raked many fingers against the common spots. Forty of so fingers ran about in his hairy armpits. Daniel did not know how many hands were on his massive midsection, but there were too many of them to count. He can feel the slime tickling every spot of his stomach and sides, making sure they capitalize on his massive frame. His belly button can feel a feathery drill dive in there as he can feel some brushes on his nipples. His feet were receiving a thorough scrubbing. Even the tops of his feet were being tickled. Looking at it, the slimes had imitated a shoe, covering the top and sides of his feet. Around the toes, they were engulfed in slime, being tickled by microsecond brushes. They explored every inch of his giant soles, making sure it received the treatment as the rest of his body.

But his one ticklish spot was his balls.

The slime has restrained them, giving them no wiggle room. The particular slime near his groin uses the sharp end of the feather to scratch against it.

Daniel went ballistic, trying to escape, but the slimes made sure he was at their mercy.

The mind-shattering sensations were out of this world. He was crying, drooling madly into his slime gag. The cock was leaking more juices for the slimes to absorb.

The knight, however, welcomed it.

He was finally getting the sexual attention that he wanted. He'll do what he must to receive this loving embrace as many times as he can.

Whatever the cost.

And the slimes made sure of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lysa was on the urge of breaking. It has been three minutes of an agonizing cock session. She thought she could bear through it, but it was driving her to another orgasm. She was forced to watch her own dick be pleasured before her. If her mind wasn't processing it as much earlier, it has changed. Her rational part of her mind tried to reason with the overwhelming urge to release. Her mind wanted to subdue the sensations.

It was hard to drive the overwhelming sensations that can and will consume the body. Even her mind.

As a mage, she had done these sessions before...

But this... this was foreign to her. Tickle fucking?

And Rena's presence did not ease this at all. It was chipping away her mental defense.

"...it's either that you're too prideful as an elf or as a mage to submit to this. Or maybe both? I have to admit, you with a huge cock... is hot. I don't usual see a woman with such a giant dick. I mean, you can definitely use that on some poor girl. Think about it... And look! It can wiggle unlike a damn pussy. Or try to, in your case."

If only she wasn't here to distract her. Lysa gasp, fighting the urge to release.

"And if I do this, I wonder what will happen." Rena leans in and sucks on the very tip of her cock. The slime taunting her decided to tickle the rest of her shaft while this happened. Lysa can then feel a vibration and soft dusting on her balls, screaming loudly at these unbearable sensations. She couldn't hold it!

Rena felt it. She wasn't as experienced, but she knew. She backed away, letting Lysa release her load. The farmer girl just shook her head, watching Lysa's ejaculate into the air. The elf was entering a panicked state.

Firstly, she saw her penis cum at this treatment. She was enjoying this... Well, forced to enjoy it.

Secondly, she dreaded the punishment Rena had in stores for her. To drive it home, Rena scorned the elf, giving out her next set of orders.

"Oh. You're such a naughty girl! Releasing again!? That's it, no mercy for you! And you tried to do that all over my face... You need to be disciplined." The slime stationed at her penis absorbed her cum and restrained her long shaft. The tip of her penis and balls were not within the slime. "Did you know, your body becomes sensitive after a release? I experienced it a bit after my first time with Ari. I wonder if you're the same way?"

At the least, she was given a bit of mercy. She cherish these precious seconds, trying to regain herself.

Wait.

Rena... no. Lysa saw the brunette lock onto her boots.

The elf burst into activity, tugging at her restraints. Once again, the slimes silence her movements. Rena was a bit puzzled, seeing Lysa struggle a lot more than usual. Lysa pleas into her gag. She was afraid now. The farmer girl peer into her eyes. She turns back to her boots, undoing the laces. Lysa starts to kick her feet, screaming. She was fighting back! Her boots hug each other, making sure Rena could not tug them away. Rena played with them, taking her sweet time. She pulled at her boots, watching her other foot hug onto that boot. They seem like male work boots, big ones.

A slime decides to step in and hug one of the boots. Lysa tried to move it, but it stayed in place.

"You must have some ticklish feet Lysa~" Rena pulled the boot off of her. What surprised her was a glowing white sock. Rena did not understand the glow, touching the socked foot. The elf curled her toes, wiggling her foot. Rena ran all of her fingers against the socked sole. The brunette would have fun with the sock foot, but something was off. Lysa was not laughing at all. The brunette paused her attacks.

Rena peeled her sock off without any warning. She then stroke the bare sole, watching and hearing Lysa's explosive reaction.

"MPPPHHHHMPHHMPHHHHHH!"

"Huh. Looks like I have to skip the sock teasing. You have some nice feet by the way." Rena could not believe the smooth touch. She took off her other boot and peeled her sock before Lysa could stop her. The elf's feet hug each other, trying to protect themselves from Rena's intense gaze. The elf's feet seemed to be like Rena's feet, a size ten, however there's a huge difference. For starters, her toes have a teal polish over them. Her toes look very cute in their curled state. They reminded Rena of some lollipops. Just looking at her feet memorized Rena. It was as if she HAD to tickle her soles. Despite her questionable footwear, it seems like Lysa's feet were in pristine condition. There's no dirt mark, no scratches...

Lysa squeals and laughs as Rena grasps her two feet, lying on her ankle. The elf could feel her breasts press down on her ankles. The farmer girl gave her feet her undivided attention. They trembled in her grasp, trying to escape. Rena could smell a fruity scent. It did not ease Rena's desires to make this elf go mad. She was restraining herself greatly. She wanted to relish this moment. She wanted to take it slow. Rena's fingers explore her soles, tracing at a snail's pace. She made her nails dig into her skin, feeling the trembles and struggles of her trapped feet. Her toes locked down, refusing to open up as they kick at her hands. Lysa's screams went beyond her previous ones, begging Rena not to tickle her feet. Rena, sadly, was utterly amazed at her smooth skin. Despite the wrinkles and folds, her soles were begging for a harsh tickling session. Rena HAS to tickle her feet. She wanted to toy with her toes, but she knew, she knew, something was... wrong with her behavior.

The moment she pulled away from her soles, a powerful urge slammed into Rena. It was like a withdrawal from... drugs. She would not know the sensation since she never used them, but the sudden feeling that hit Rena was just like that. She wanted to go back to her feet and tickle them.

"Royal slime, undo her gag. I want to hear her pleas. If you think she'll do anything, gag her again. Lysa... I will let you speak, but if you attack me, I will mercilessly tickle you to the brick of death. You understand?" The elf rapidly nods her head. The [Royal Slime] questioned this for a few seconds. It got off of Lysa's mouth, allowing the elf to speak.

"P-Please... M-Mistress, don't tickle my feet! I-I'll die!"

"...why do I have an urge to tickle them silly? Tell me or I will tickle them mercilessly." Rena sat on Lysa's hip, looking at the elf's face.

"T-They're..." She fidgets, looking away from Rena. The elf looked back at her though, forcing herself to stare into her eyes. "Y-You see... my old friend had a weird potion. I-It was suppose to be an accident, but it's a bit permanent."

"How so?" Rena tilts her head, interested in Lysa's story.

"Y-Yes. I-I... a friend had somehow acquire an expensive potion. They weren't aware of its effects, so they had it on a shelf. One day, I visited their place, we played a few games, and the potion landed on the floor. A-At the time, we were barefooted. My soles soaked in a fair amount of the liquid. My friend had no clue what it did... B-But I figured out what it did..." There was a pause. Rena waits for it.

"I-It..." She lets out a defeated sigh. "It amplifies any tickling sensation by two, causes me to lose it, heals, maintains a pristine condition, smooths and softens my skin, forces anyone who looks at them to tickle them, and gets me in an aroused state."

Rena blinks at her answer.

"...how did your friend get such a... terrific potion?"

"I-It's not terrific!" Lysa cries out, "I-I can barely... It tickles so much if I'm not careful! I had to get enchanted socks to hide this! Honestly, I forgot about this issue since I have t-this alien on me-"

"You know, you came again."

"..." Lysa kept quiet about it. She knew she came. The moment Rena stroked her feet, her ejaculated. Her voice quivered, tears in her eyes. "P-Please... D-Don't tickle my feet, M-Mistress... I-I'll do anything! Anything! I'm sorry about my mess-"

Rena kisses the elf, silencing her pleas. The slimes stroke her breasts and dick, forcing the elf to calm down. Lysa could have fought back, be disgusted by it all, but honestly, she was tired of her struggle. The farmer girl knew all of her weaknesses. Any further resistance will make the current experience five times worse.

She wanted to avoid the tickle punishment on her soles.

"M-Mistress... y-you can fuck me, milk me, tickle any other spot... B-But not my feet. Anywhere but there-" She could not say anymore as Rena moves the royal slime back in place. Lysa screams at this, snapping out of her somewhat calm state. Rena gave a... sympathetic smile?

"I know... But the point of this is to make you accept these things. And... if you have ticklish feet, I do want to tickle them. Yes, it'll be bad, but don't worry... I think we can fix this. Together. I will show you how beautiful it is to get tickle fucked." Rena ignores the rest of Lysa's protest, heading to her wiggling feet.

For now, she'll let them move about for now.

She digs all her fingers into her nice soles, gripping them from the side. They frail around as the elf bucks wildly against the slimes. Lysa felt a surge of energy. She feared for her own life now. The royal slime fed her the Royal Jelly.

She was forced to go through this nightmare.

Worse, she was acutely aware of all the movements from Rena now. She could not ignore it. The moment Rena went to her toes, the elf lost it.

Lysa's feet kicked Rena's hands away. Violently. It hurt Rena a bit as the slimes loosen a bit from her thrashing. They immediately fix this, securing her body with more mass. The slimes did not apply as much pressure earlier, but they are using a good chuck of their weight now.

"Naughty elf. I have to punish you now. Slimes, you know what to do." Rena got off of her ankles, lying in front of her soles. Lysa tightened her toes, watching two slime balls approach her feet. They morph their bodies to encase her feet. They silence her movements except for her toes. They squeezed into her toes, wrapped around them, yet she refused to uncurl them. Sadly, she was going to.

"Open up your toes. Obey." Rena did not spare Lysa in her helpless state. The elf struggled. She was laughing, watching the brunette stroke her index fingers on her soles. They could not escape. Trapped in the slime, they have to accept their fate. Her toes quivered madly in their state, feeling the slime wrap something around the stems, waiting for Lysa to give in. "Obey, Lysa. You have to. You need to. Accept it. Maybe I should just do this. This should make you squeal and loosen those naughty toes."

Rena's index fingers target her heels. The elf bucks in place. She tries to tug her feet back, tries to move them side to side. Nothing. The slimes secured them to be as helpless as possible. Her toes... they twitched greatly in their defense. Lysa averted her gaze from Rena, fearing and hating the brunette.

Big mistake.

"I told you not to look away. You know what will happen." Lysa did not know.

A feathery stroke ran against the tip of her cock.

She lost it, loosening her toes.

The slimes secured them, trapping them in their slimy confines. Rena smiled at the trapped feet, stroking them.

"Awwwww, you lose Lysa. They're trapped. Now, your reward."

The elf went insane. She was unable to form any thoughts, her body being plagued by the extreme titillation and arousal. She screamed out laughter, using whatever energy left to bust out of her restraints. It was useless, but her body was acting on its own accord now. She could not concentrate, could not beg. Rena just tickled her poor feet while the slimes pleased her breasts and penis.

It was just one finger on one foot. The stroke was a simple one. It went from the balls of her feet to her heel. Sometimes, they would linger at a certain spot and scratch it as if the spot had an itch. The worse part was when those fingers played with her tender heels. A few seconds later, two fingers were in use. They clawed up and down from ball to heel in a steady manner. A few more seconds, three fingers roamed her soles. They went in a different pattern. They zigzagged, hitting her sides and arches now, making sure to get the majority of her soles. Next, four fingers. They ran hastily against the balls of her feet. It lasted for a few five seconds before they descend onto the next spot. The fingers ran against her arches now. Lysa strained her feet, yearning for freedom, but they were helpless. This motion, this technique, thoroughly ran through all parts of her feet. Lastly, all five fingers went for the finishing blow. They targeted her toes. Rena's thumbs dug into her arches, but her fingers scratched at her toepads. They could not defend herself! It agonized the elf, devastating her tremendously. Her body went out of control. She came again, for sure, yet she was in a hysterical state. She could not think, could not speak. She was sweating so much. Tears ran down her cheeks and blurred her vision. Her body barely had the energy to resist now. She wanted to pass out.

Rena sat on top of Lysa, moving her hair away from her eyes. The elf could not stop her laughter. Hell, she could not ease the lingering sensations throughout her body.

"There, there... You did good. I will treat you well and show you how to appreciate this. Don't be sad. I'm here for you." Rena had the slime move from her lips, hearing the hoarse laughter flow out of Lysa. She kisses the elf as the slimes got off of Lysa.

There was no need to restrain her anymore.

Once the two were finish with their sessions , they appeared before its fake core. Daniel was in his armor. Lysa wore a tight brown shirt with a long skirt. Her boots and socks were intact, but her robes were in ruins. The core gave her some spare clothes it had. It was grateful for Rena's participation in breaking Lysa. The dungeon acquired a lot of DP.

They kneeled before it. Daniel immediately pledged his allegiance.

"I, Daniel Lowe, will pledge my life to this dungeon. All I ask is the love from these gorgeous slimes."

"Good."

"I-I... pledge m-myself to Rena Severlina." Lysa muttered, avoiding eye contact with the dungeon.

"Fair enough. You will forever stay by her side and guard. Just to make sure, Daniel, can you hand ownership of Lysa and X to me?"

"Yes. I, Daniel Lowe, will hand my control and slave ownership to you." By saying this, the dungeon felt a strange sensation run through it. A message pops up, saying:

You have gained ownership of:
Lysa SIlver
X

"Now, Lysa Silver, you will forever protect Rena Severlina from harm. You will not run away, and you will listen to her every demand."

"A-As you say."

"To reward you Daniel, let me show you a slime girl."

It eyed at all of the slimes that were above level 20.

[Red Tickler Slime]
[Level 21]
[Normal Upgrade is Possible]

[Upgrade Requirement Met]
-Slime has someone's cum
-Reached level 20
-Had sex

[Red Female Slime Humanoid]
[DP Cost: 180]
[Level 1]
[Red Female Slime Humanoid] is an upgrade to its humanoid version. They become human-like, being able to do many things. They are still a slime, having endless morphing and transformation possibilities, but there are limits. A female version will have a vagina and decent size breast.

[Red Male Slime Humanoid]
[DP Cost: 180]
[Level 1]
[Red Male Slime Humanoid] is an upgrade to its humanoid version. They become human-like, being able to do many things. They are still a slime, having endless morphing and transformation possibilities, but there are limits. A male version will have testicles and a dick.

The [Dungeon Core] split their upgrades between these two. The blue slimes have these upgrades as well. The difference was their color and a slight cost difference by thirty points. A light engulf the slimes as they evolved into their humanoid variant. Once they were done, they stepped out of the light, revealing their humanoid figure. The slime humanoids shaped themselves in their ideal image, having a toned body or curvy one. Their entire body was either red or blue. Their eyes stood out, having a darker or lighter tone. This was entirely up to the slime though.

Some slimes morphed their two legs into a giant blob of slime to move around easily while the others kept their two legs. The female slime humanoids swarm Daniel, stroking his giant body.

"What a man."

"We love you Daniel."

"T-Thank you!" Daniel bows at the core.

"No problem... I do have a task for you, but I will mention this later. Go. Have fun with these gals."

"Y-Yes!" He excuse himself as he took the slime girls with him.

"I think I will spend a bit more time with Lysa. Lysa, come here... let's have some fun." Rena motions the elf to follow. She nods her head, blushing heavily as she follows her new mistress.

Once it was clear, X talked with the core.

"Wow... This was your plan all along?"

"Once I knew he was a slaver, I just had to get the guy to hand over his control. I wanted you two for myself."

"Greedy. Guess I can thank you for-"

"Hold on. I am not releasing you. You will stay by my side. You will not scheme against me, my subjects, allies, or this dungeon as long as I live. You will obey my command. Also, you can't kill yourself." X felt the new orders, unable to resist the command. With this set, the core freed the ninja. She got out of the hole, glaring at the core.

"You bastard..."

"Yep. I am one, but I am holding a grudge and urge to punish you for earlier. It will take a while since I want to make it... special."

"So... she's with us?" Ari appears, staring at X. She stares back at the slime.

"By command." X muttered. "I hate you, you know."

"You tried to kill me. Anyways, I am going to upgrade and manage these points Ari. You should check up on Rena. Maybe you can have fun with her."

"Are you sure you're safe with her? She's right next to you."

"Have one [Royal Slime] here. Keep two of your slimes on Daniel... Just in case he betrays us. Maybe. Doubt it, but I want to make sure."

"As you command."

With that, the [Dungeon Core] continues its future plans.

The core had a talk with Daniel for a while. The man left the dungeon to get him certain items and aid for future operations. Afterwards, Rena left the dungeon to go back home. Lysa followed her to the village. X stayed in the dungeon.

Everything was going smoothly, the dungeon was unable to contain its excitement.

As the new day approaches, a sudden message appears.

Congratulation, you have leveled up as a dungeon.

You gained the skill:
[Inspect]

A basic skill to view information on the individual, being, object within your view.

You have unlock some new unit upgrade paths!

You have gained some reputation!

You have unlocked special reward chance!

Damnation has declared war on you!

Green Tide has declared war on you!

Fairy Haven has declared war on you!

Stinky Boiz has declared war on you!

Slimes Paradise has declared war on you!

The core narrowed its invisible eyes at these messages. It was a bunch of names and pop ups.

It was going to show these dungeons not to mess with it.

Really interesting story! I’m excited for the next chapter thanks for what you do!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back