• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hellish Tickle Dungeon Part 3 (Some */Fs Nonconsensual}

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Author's Notes:
Previous entries:
Intro: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-tickling-yet)
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...Nonconsensual)
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Dungeon-Part-2-(*-M-and-*-Futa-Nonconsensual)

A lot more fight scenes then tickling. Has bits of it, but not as much like Part 2.

WARNING 18+ Nonconsensual Multiple */Fs
You have been WARNED.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The [Dungeon Core] stared at the messages. Several other dungeons declared war on its dungeon. They shouldn't be as dangerous, but it was a bit disturbing to see so many war declarations.

Then again, it needs to ready itself. It had to consult with the beginner's manual about the procedures.

Dungeons can declare war on each other to try to gain control over what has been established or give them more resources. Depending on the dungeon's level, there will be some limitations. For example, a high ranking dungeon cannot challenge or declare war on lower rank dungeons. Dungeons must declare war on those that are within their level, however, a low ranking dungeon can ignore this. For example, a low rank dungeon can challenge a high ranking dungeon. This can happen if the high rank dungeon accepts the declaration.

Dungeons can do one of the following to physical attack the opposing dungeon.
-Link a path from their dungeon into the opposing dungeon
-Send a group or army at the opposing dungeon
-Using portals and/or magical teleportation devices

A war is over when both sides have agreed to a truce. This can be done formally between unique creatures or the dungeon core/master themselves or informally using the same representatives.

Those were the important facts it needed for now.

Everything else was straightforward. If an invading party does come into its dungeon, it should get rid of them. Sure, they can ignore the invading force, but their existence can disrupt the dungeon's natural operations. They could, for example, attack its guests. The part about portals and/or magical teleportation devices are a reference to future upgrades. These dungeons should not be able to have such devices yet.

Then again, it's not 100% sure on these various dungeons.

Lastly, linking a path to its dungeon will be costly.

It pulled up the building option, staring at the specific feature.

It costs 3000 DP to create a path between the two dungeons. The price can change depending on the distance between the dungeons.

The core used most of its points on the monster upgrades, frowning at its opposition. It can only guess what some of these dungeons are based on its names.

The Blue Ones, the Green Tide, Damnation, Happy Getters, Happy Flyers, the Crushers, Happyland, Intoxicating Aroura, Smelly Felly...

"Soooo what's the plan?" Ari turns to the core with a neutral expression. The core kept its cool. Ari was its strongest creation. If it can go toe-to-toe with X, the mysterious ninja, she was its strongest trump card against the other dungeons.

"For now, I need to amass an army."

It can easily make an army. Despite this, it will have a lot of inexperienced units. They may not be able to handle the incoming forces. Another glaring weakness on its dungeon was the solution against a mechanical, undead, nonfeeling group. If an enemy dungeon tossed something that can ignore pleasure and touch, like a golem, it was going to have a rough day.

Speaking of X, the core eyes the woman who was seated against the wall. The core could easily order her around. It did have control and rights over her, yet it would only use her as a last resort.

She did not try anything yet. The core barely trusts her. The core plans to work on her. It understood certain techniques and methods to... persuade someone. The core wanted to make it special since... well, the woman almost killed him. It was holding a grudge. An admiring one. It won't use her as much. It will work on her after these engagements. The pros to these war declarations are the surplus of resources and the ability to make new creatures. It will have to kill a couple of them to gain the chance to make them. Most of its strong creations will be staying in its dungeon as it sent out its pawns and scouts.

Daniel was on its side now. Sadly, he left the dungeon to get his hidden stash from his old base. Along the way, he was going to bring back some mercenaries and other slavers to assist the dungeon. The core knows the man's loyalties are now tied to the dungeon. As long as the dungeon gives the knight his sexual pleasures, Daniel will serve the [Dungeon Core]. It will have to please these other slavers and mercenaries. If they are not willing or open, it will persuade them. Corrupt them. The more able bodies and assistance, the better.

The core eyed at some specific details. Even though Daniel gave it the spare slave collars he owned, the core could not replicate the items. Sure, it could try to break it down, but there's a con to it. There's a slight chance it could succeed, but once its dismantled, it cannot use that specific collar. If it succeeds, it will gain the knowledge to make it, but it will need to get the right materials and requirements to try to make it. If it fails, bye bye slave collar. This applies to other items as well.

There are exceptions like natural resources or items like wood or stone. There might be another way to get some specific items, yet it will have to stare into the manual later.

The [Dungeon Core] can use these collars, but it's for a dire situation. It only had two of them in its possession.

Hopefully, it can obtain more slave collars in the future.

It needs a lot of things. The core sighs at its predicament.

One step at a time.

A slime girl returned from their trip, having something in their grasp. Well, body. They were heading towards its main room.

When the slime girl appears before them, it has a goblin in its grasp. It was stripped of its clothes, the girl working on his green cock. It was tickle fucking the life out of him as her body just develop hands all over his small frame.. Semen burst out of his dick as two hands gave him a handjob. Her body absorbed the substance, increasing the pace of her tickle assault.

This slight torture was able to give the core some points.

55 DP.

It frowned. Just 55 DP?

The dungeon learns that the levels, the creature, and actions on it have a factor to its DP gain. Rena gave roughly around 700ish points. Lysa gave a good 6000ish points. Daniel gave 4000ish points.

Then again, Daniel and Lysa went through an hellish tickle fuck session.

"A goblin... I'm not fond of their appearance." Ari watches the slime girl torture the green being.

"Even I'm not a fan of them, but I do want more creatures in my database. Besides, I can do a couple of things with an actual goblin creature. Anyways, continue the session until it dies. You can try to milk as much semen as you can from it. Tickle kill it."

"Yes, master." The slime girl carried her duty with no guilt, making the goblin cum two more times while tickling it to death. The goblin was helpless in its state, accepting its demise. At the least, he had a sexual and pleasurable sensation overload. When it died, the core eyed at the DP points it received.

250 DP. It got 200 points for its first kill and a tickle death.

Once the slime girl tosses the body onto the ground, the core absorbs it. The body disappears before them.

New Creature added to your Monster Tab
You can create goblins now.

[Goblin]
[Level 1]
[Costs: 7 DP]
These are simple creatures that can wield basic tools for basic operations such as mining, fishing, gathering, etc.

The core stared into the customization for these basic creatures. It tampered with the basic designs to create several different templates. For now though, it created a bunch of normal goblins.

Fifty-seven naked dark green goblins appeared before the core.

It would be nice to have them infiltrate the enemy's camp. It rejected the thought. The opposing dungeon will know what monsters are their specific creations. Instead, it can use them as pawns alongside the slimes it created. If it can gain some basic tools, it could order these goblins to mine about. The core wanted to gain some ores for certain upgrades.

"Split up into groups. A slime girl will go with each group. Obey their commands."

"Yes, obey us you small green men." The slime girl picks up a random goblin, tickle fucking it. The core never told its creation not to fuck each other. It did gain some DP from it, but its not a huge surplus of DP. Regardless, its feeds off of tickling. It would be a disgrace if there was no pleasure between its creations. As the goblins follow the slime girls left the main room, Ari lets out a sigh.

"I want my own personal tickle toy." She looks at X.

"No, that's my prisoner, Ari." the core warns, "Aren't you happy with Rena?"

"Of course I am! But I want a personal slave! Rena is more of a lover... Why did you give her Lysa?"

"Because the elf submitted to Rena. I won't take away her toy... You know, you can asks Rena for her. The two of you can gang bang her."

"...You're right." She gave a nasty smile, "I wouldn't mind that at all."

"Those two will come by eventually. It will take some time before we will receive any other visitor. We got to deal with these engagements. Or mess with them."

"I guess we can-"

A rumble shakes the dungeon, a message appearing in front of the core.

Damnation has connected a path to your dungeon! Prepare for an assault!

"Well. Good think I created those goblins-"Another rumble shakes the dungeon.

Green Tide has connected a path to your dungeon! Prepare for an assault!

"...this is a problem." Another rumble shakes the dungeon.

Fairy Haven has connected a path to your dungeon! Prepare for an assault!

"Big problem. We got three invading forces. I am calling all of our forces back here!" The core gave out a mental command to all of its creation, having them swarm towards these sudden pathways. "Ari, send your [Royal Slime] to reinforce our forces. One for each entrance."

"The slimes are telling me that there are only two paths into our dungeon. Its on the left and right side. I think one of the invading forces connected with one of their paths."

"Do you know which one?"

"Fairy Haven. Green Tide and Fairy Haven are fighting each other. Our forces can handle them. I think. I will have one [Royal Slime] along with several slime humanoids to oversee the combat. I'm sending the new recruits to the right first. I have to oversee the left side. Damnation is there. You'll understand why you would want me there."

The core changed its vision to the left section of its dungeon. There's a giant hole in its wall. A thin humanoid stepped out from the cave. They have no skin, no organs, no flesh.

"Oh... fuck. Skeletons. Even armored ones. I will have to reconfigure our slimes. Luckily, those blue slimes came with some melting properties for their future upgrades. Once they new slimes get the experience, I'll upgrade them and send them to you."

"Have most of our humanoid slime assist me. Send in the reinforcements as soon as possible."

"Alright. Go." Ari went towards the left. Two royal slimes stood by the fake core's body.

Three dungeons are attacking it right now.

Wow.

It changed its view to the right side.

It's an all out war. The Green Tide are a bunch of different goblins. There are a couple hobgoblins in the mix. Most of the goblins have decent gear. If the Fairy Haven did not bump into the Green Tide, they would be a dangerous force to fight against. They have a lot of goblins. A lot of them. There's some organization in their ranks, higher leveled individuals leading group of goblins. They have equipment on them, but most of have crude, simple weapons. The Green Tide sent weak groups into its dungeons. The core would complain, yet it was thankful for the weak groups. It did not want to deal with a lot of goblins. It wants its own goblins to loot the gear off of them with ease. The plus side was how the goblins could not deal as much damage to its slimes. The slimes have certain racial perks and bonuses. They can lessen physical damage, ignore certain ailments like poison, and ignore acid damage. There's a couple more, but these things grant an edge against the Green Tide.

Sadly, the core could not view into the path that connects their dungeon to the Green Tide. There's fighting within the path.

The slimes were getting easy experience, winning their fight with the goblins. The slimes can easily engulf them, and tickle fuck them. They disarm and unequip their gear, if the goblin had any, spitting the equipment to their fellow goblins. The opposing goblins were shocked at the display, stunning them for a few seconds. They realize how they had no actual chance against the slimes, trying to focus on the retreating goblins. The [Royal Slime] and several experienced humanoid slimes made sure to protect these particular goblins and blue slimes. The slimes easily obtain experience, tickle fuck killing the goblins.

Fairy Haven were a different story.

They have pixies, fairies, wisps, and sprites.

Like Green Tide, they have the numbers and organization. The major difference lies with the levels, classes, and equipment. They were bombarding the battlefield, displaying their prowess. The slimes have certain magical resistances, yet Fairy Haven can threaten its creations. Some of these small humanoids have evolved into something else, having different aspects from their original form. If they did not bump into the Green Tide, the [Dungeon Core] would have a harder time fighting against these magical humanoids.

Luckily, the Green Tide were provoked by the Fairy Haven more than the Hellish Dungeon. Their entire focused was on the small humanoids. The same can be said with how Fairy Haven were hellbent on killing goblins.

Both sides were taking heavy casualties. Most of the goblins were dying, but if they did get their hands on a pixie or fairy, they were going to torture them in the worse way possible. The dungeon could not see the cruel punishment since it happened in the invading pathways.

The pixies and fairies in its dungeon were a top priority. They did shift their attention on its slimes and goblins, but its slime humanoid would surprise. The slime girls and boys snatched them out of the sky like a frog catching a fly. The slime humanoids would trap them in their bodies, gagging and restraining them. The humanoids would make a quick retreat. They tickle their prisoners as they head back towards the [Dungeon Core]. Their master gave them specific instructions to keep them alive. If possible. If its slimes have to kill them to protect themselves, they will. The fairies and pixies were enraged by these actions, trying to save their kin. The goblins, even though they are fighting with the slimes, made sure to interrupt the fairy and pixie's rescue attempts.

Death, fucking, tickling, and killing. The core received a ton of DP.

As the blue slimes appeared before it, it worked on their upgrades.

[Blue Acid Slime]
[Level 1]
[Cost: 32 DP]
A slime with acidic properties. Be careful not to touch the slime. It can absorb, attack, and gather.

[Blue Acid Slime Shooter]
[Level 1]
[Cost: 57 DP]
A slime with acidic properties. It can also shoot at their enemies. It can absorb, attack, gather, and shoot.

[Slime Warden]
[Level 1]
[Cost: 750 DP]
A slime designed to hold a small sized prisoner. The slime has upgrades to take care of the being needs such as bathing, taking care of their waste, feeding, etc. They can manipulate their form to restrain that specific being. Depending on the size of a prisoner, it could hold more than one being at a time. This slime cannot hold a medium or large sized prisoner.

[Red Acid Slime]
[Level 1]
[Cost: 54 DP]
A red slime with acidic properties. Be careful not to touch the slime. It can absorb, attack, and gather.

[Red Acid Slime Shooter]
[Level 1]
[Cost: 111 DP]
A slime with acidic properties. It can also shoot at their enemies. It can absorb, attack, gather, and shoot.

The [Dungeon Core] made several of these variants, sending them off towards the left except for the [Slime Warden]. It used a good chuck of its DP to replenish its army, creating basic slimes and goblins. If the massive battle between the Fairy Haven and Green Tide was in its actual dungeon, it would be able to gather more DP.

It was going to get more DP in its own way.

The [Slime Warden] is just a giant blob of blue slime. Its size was like an adult dog, but a bit bigger. A slime girl had multiple captives inside of her. Three fairies and three pixies. They have been gagged to silence their casting, the slime girl's body tickling any expose or easy to access spots. The pixies were roughly around the size of an adult's human hand while the fairies were half the size of an adult's arm. Two of three pixies in this slime girl barely have any protections as most of their body was ravaged as the three fairies and one pixie had a good chuck of clothes on them.

"Hand the prisoners to this slime." The core ordered.

The slime girl obeyed, giving the [Slime Warden] the six prisoners.

The [Slime Warden] went to work, gagging them immediately as it separated its body to house each prisoner. Since they were quite small, it could cage them accordingly. For the fairies, they were spread on an X like table while the pixies were just tied and pulled by their four limbs, spreading them in an X. The warden was going to change the bondage depending on the prisoner's exact weakness.

The core made several [Red Tickler Slime]. With a swift mental command, the red slimes went towards the six captives.

They start to tickle them and do whatever to their bodies. Like the previous encounters, the slimes had to take their time with the sessions. If they rush it, they won't gain the knowledge and necessary experience to evolve. The core allowed the slimes to do whatever they want, giving them the choice to specialize in a particular action. The core watch the six captives squirm in their new prison, showing mixed responses.

One of the fairies, for example, fought greatly against their binds and the titillation. They refused to give in, screaming, grunting, and tugging on their restraints. The slimes, in turn, tease this fairy. They did not strip hers, having small tendrils slip past her armor and clothes, stroking her bare sensitive skin.

Another fairy was screaming their heads off because they were quite sensitive to everything that was going on. Her expressions begged the assault to end, tugging violently against the slimy cuffs. As if the warden can tell that she'll wiggle around to much, it shifts itself to these movements. The fairy's fingers, for example, opened and closed too much. They wiggled around too much. The tickler slimes target her hands and fingers using slimy tendrils. Even if the fairy close her fist, the slimes squeeze into them, targeting her palms. When she opens her hands, the [Slime Warden] captured each wiggling finger in a thin slimy rope, pulling them against the slime table she was on. Making sure they were immobilized, more small threads wrap around these appendages. Once it was finished, the red slimes would explore the open palms with no resistance whatsoever.

Two of the pixies were receiving a harsh treatment right off the bat. Two red slimes engulfed most of their body. The slimes tickled every ounce of their bodies with miniature hands. They would also do some sexual acts as well, groping, stroking, but this was too much for those two pixies. They barely had any armor on them, having no ease or protection against the onslaught.

The other pixie and fairy were succumbing to the torture. The one pixie revealed a glaring weakness that the slime capitalized on. She has sensitive armpits, and it aroused her if they were simulated in some way. It didn't escape the torturer's notice. They pretty much ignore the rest of her body, restraining a lot of the slight wiggles. The [Slime Warden] encased the pixie's body with slime. Four areas were left out of the encasement. Her head, her vagina, her breasts, and her armpits. Two slime ticklers developed a feather, brushing it all over the taunt pits. They made sure it tickled a lot, brushing them in quick motions in her armpits. While she's being tickled, two slimes were on her breasts. They vibrate around her small mounds. The last slime strokes around the pixie's small pussy. Or around that region. The pixie had her clothes on still, yet it did not ease the arousal.

The fairy... she was losing it already. She, too, had been refitted. She was wrapped up with slime like a mummy in bandages. Her head, breasts, vagina, and feet were not covered in slime. Unlike the other fairies, this one had big breasts for their species. The slimes at her breasts locked around her nipples. They developed a miniature brush to torment her erect tips. As if that wasn't enough, a slime has a small paintbrush toy with her clit. The slime was right up against her pussy, imitating a tongue, licking around the mouth of her vagina. Every now and then, the slime would go a bit further, thrusting the slime tongue into her pussy. Lastly, the soles were getting drowned by slimy tongue like appendages. They let her wiggle her feet, but they were surrounded. These appendages explored every ounce of her feet, making sure to take notes on a particular area.

Being the first to lose though, she lets loose, moaning violently into her gag. The moment she did that, everything slowed for a minute. The slime at her vagina absorbs her liquids, stroking around her quivering womanhood as the slimes at her breasts stopped their ticklish assault. The appendages all over her soles backed away, giving the fairy a slight break. The fairy tried to say stuff through the gag, but it was muffled. Even though she submitted to this treatment, the slimes weren't done with the fairy.

This was just the beginning.

The [Slime Warden] developed several hands around the sides and the bottom of her soles. Without any warning, those hands reached and grabbed her soles. In response, the fairy yelped, curling her toes tightly. She knew what might happen. The slimes at her breasts resumed their previous action while the one at her pussy feathers her clit and slits. The slime did not go into her pussy, tickle teasing the spot. Her feet, too, received a tickle punishment.

But it was bad.

Despite the size of her frame, the slimes made sure to adjust their tools as they see fit. Miniature hands swarm those soles. The fairy could not keep her toes down, fanning them out after twenty seconds. A red slime was waiting for this, lashing out many appendages around those toes. The fairy realize what was going on, curling her toes down, resisting their arrest.

The slimes wanted to do this. They wanted to make it a game.

The slimes stop their huge assault, pulling back the miniature hands. They replace their hands with forks, running them all over her soles. The forks raked from her arch down to the heel. The slimes dragged the object ever so slowly. The fairy could not take this, fanning her toes. Big mistake. The slime that lassoed them, pulled them back. The slime tightened itself, holding them in place. It was if the slime was trying to reel in a fish. Once her toes were immobilized, it conjured up multiple appendages with a mouth. It had them harass those helpless toes, nibbling and licking those toepads.

Ah, she came again.

The [Dungeon Core] produced another [Slime Warden]. It was going to milk out this DP. It was grateful for Fairy Haven's assistance. It needed as much DP for the biggest issue in this invasion.

It looked at the left, watching the fight against Damnation.

If the right side was a hectic free-for-all, the left side was simple. Skeleton versus slimes. Ari ushered her orders, slashing against the heavily armed skeletons. Even though the core's slimes can handle physical attacks, these undead beings have armor, levels, and enchanted weapons. If it wasn't enchanted, the slimes would have a chance against them.

They were pushing and killing most of the slimes.

Ari can handle three to four of these soldiers.

But fifty?

She wouldn't win.

Damnation were sending a lot of skeletons into its dungeon. There were fifty-four of them right now, engaging against most of the dungeon's experienced humanoid slimes. It was not enough though as these skeletons eventually hacked them down. The battle was against its favor until the acid slimes and armed goblins into the mix. Even though the goblins were not on the same level, they were a threat due to their weapons. The acidic slimes were a threat because they can melt these skeletons and their equipment.

Slightly.

The problem still lied in levels and then the acid itself. This was not a strong acid that can easily melt their opponents. It was a decent acid. If it was on a live being, they would definitely feel the impact.. if they don't have any armor on or if they're not at a high enough level. If the acidic slimes were a stronger variant or if they have more levels, they can handle these basic skeletons with decent gear.

But they don't have either.

To remedy this, the core needed to make a lot of slimes.

Reason why it was capturing the pixies and fairies.

The first wave of its new creations stormed the skeletons by surprise. They were showered in slime volley while some of the slimes charged at them. The charging slimes were not affected by the slime volley, tackling or engulfing a section of the skeleton's body. When they did this, they start to release their acidic properties, trying to melt their armor off or the limb of the skeleton. The skeletons would have killed them, but the goblins assisted the slime, crashing into them. They hammer their weapons against them, hoping to kill the undead soldiers. The slime girls and boys would attack the downed skeleton, taking away their weapons. With the reinforcements, Ari was able to take down half of the enemies. She ushered out orders, having the experienced slimes retreat to the [Dungeon Core].

Despite the slight victory, Damnation wasn't done with their assault. They had more skeletons at the ready, sending in a fresh batch of seventy-five skeletons. In this group, several of these skeletons were of an advance variant.

"Master, I need more soldiers... ASAP. Please send some elite slimes as well when you can."

"On it." The [Dungeon Core] produced more slimes and goblins, sending them to their respectful areas. The goblins have to get some gear, heading towards the right. Once they got their equipment, they ran to Ari's position. As long as the other invaders were occupied with each other, it could improve on its own forces and send them against Damnation. It can also gain prisoners to milk out as much DP as it can. These pixies and fairies have decent levels on them. Succumbing them to irresistible sensations aided in its future schemes.

After a few minutes, a couple of its experienced humanoid slimes appear before it. It opened up their upgrade paths, surprised at the evolution paths.

[Red Humanoid Male Slime]
[Level 16]
[Normal Upgrade is Possible]

Normal Upgrade
Because of this slime's level, it can become one of the following:

[Red Squire Slime]
[DP Cost: 575]
[Level 1]
[Red Squire Slime] is an average humanoid soldier. It can use a large array of weapons, but it lacks the proper armor. It can wear a bit of armor, but it cannot wear full plate armor. It has decent stats for combat. It can still do the actions of its previous form.

Upon this creature's next level up, this slime will receive a discounted costs to its knight form.

[Red Archer Slime]
[DP Cost: 500]
[Level 1]
[Red Archer Slime] is a ranger unit. It can wield a crossbow and/or bow and arrow. It can wear light armor, and it has an above average speed. It can enhance their shots with certain properties off of other creations within the dungeon.

For example, the [Red Archer Slime] can use acidic arrows or bolts because of the presence of acid slimes.

Having a certain kill count can give a discount on the slime's next upgrade.

[Red Mage Tickler Slime]
[DP Cost: 2500]
[Level 1]
[Red Slime Mage] is a magical range unit. It can cast basic elemental spells at its opponent. To regain MP though, it will have to tickle their opponents.

If the [Red Slime Mage Tickler] can collect enough fluids from their prey, it can unlock special DEVIANT upgrades.

[Red Knight Slime]
[DP Cost: 7500]
[Level 1]
[Red Knight Slime] is a heavily armed warrior. It can wield a sword, axe, mace, lance. greatsword, and shield. It can wear full plate armor, excelling well in combat. The [Red Knight Slime] can also ride a suitable mount. It will lack the actions of its previous form.

Gains a bonus while protecting a female.

Upon it's next level up, the slime will receive a discounted costs to its future upgrades.

The knight evolution was nice, but it's a lot of points. It would want a discount on that evolution path, going for the squire class. If it can stack up a lot of DP within the 1000s, it would go for that instead.

These pixies and fairies were not giving those giant numbers. And even with the deaths of a lot of creatures in its dungeon, it was not receiving as much because of the dungeon's specialty.

The mage class seems nice, but it won't work on the undead.

Right now, it needs a decent army to handle Damnation.

It evolved most of the male slimes that were at level 15 or higher into archers and squires. It was an even number for both classes. Unlike its previous form, these slimes took the appearance of a human. They have legs now. The archers wore a slime-like cloth over their body, wielding a slime bow. The squires have a slime armor over them, covering important areas of their body. Unlike the archers, they do not have any slime weapons.

The dungeon can guess why they didn't conjure up such weapons. The undead will not be damaged by such things. If the squires had the same ability like the archers, having the ability to place acidic properties onto their weapons, then it would have a different effect.

Luckily, the core can do this.

Since it can absorb things in its dungeon with ease, it gathered the items that were on the floor. A lot of notifications appeared in front of the core, but it tossed the weapons it picked up into a large pile in front of the squires.

"Take these and help Ari." The squires nod their heads, taking the weapons. Since it sorted the males, it glance at the slime girls.

[Red Humanoid Female Slime]
[Level 15]

Normal Upgrade

[Red Female Squire Slime]
[DP Cost: 375]
[Level 1]
[Red Female Squire Slime] is an average humanoid soldier. It can use a large array of weapons, but it lacks the proper armor. It can wear a bit of armor, but it cannot wear full plate armor. It has decent stats for combat. It can still do the actions of its previous form.

Upon this creature's next level up, this slime will receive a discounted costs to its Maiden form.

[Red Female Rogue Slime]
[DP Cost: 1050]
[Level 1]
[Red Female Rogue Slime] is a fast, stealth unit. It can wield daggers, knives, and a crossbow. It can wear light armor, and has a speed increase from its former form. It can enhance their weapons with certain properties off of other creations within the dungeon.

For example, the [Red Female Rogue Slime] can use acidic weapons because of the presence of acid slimes.

This unit can also steal from their opponents.

Having a certain kill count can give a discount on the slime's next upgrade.

[Red Witch Slime]
[DP Cost: 3500]
[Level 1]
[Red Witch Slime] is a magical range unit. It can cast curses, hexes, and dark magic upon its opponent. To regain MP, it must have a continuous curse and/or hex on their opponents.

If the [Red Witch Slime] can collect enough fluids from their prey, it can unlock special DEVIANT upgrades.

[Red Maiden Slime]
[DP Cost: 12500]
[Level 1]
[Red Maiden Slime] is a heavily armed warrior. It can wield a large array of weapons. It can wear full plate armor, excelling well in combat. The [Red Maiden Slime] can also ride a suitable mount. It can still do certain actions of its previous form.

Upon it's next level up, the slime will receive a discounted costs to its future upgrades.

The core sighed at this.

The female variants are expensive.

It chose the squires, watching them change their form into a humanoid shape. The female squires did the same thing. They picked up some weapons from the pile before them. The core decided to make two rogues though, annoyed at the lack of DP it has now. It sent all of these soldiers to Ari. The core continued to create more slimes and goblins, sending them to the right.

"I'm impressed. You're not in a panic." X started, watching the transformations. She sat next to the fake core, staring at its body. "I thought you would mess up by now."

"Me? Mess up?" The core laughed at the thought. "There's no need to panic."

"You should. You have three enemies at your door. These paths cannot be blocked. They will continue to send their armies your way. Whatever these dungeons specialize in, they're getting DP as well."

"What do you mean? How can they get DP when they're invading my dungeon?"

"I can only assume a few things from my observation and assumptions. Correct me if I'm wrong. Right now, three dungeons are trying to fight you. One of these dungeons did not get any sort of interference while the other two are fighting against each other. They made a path from their dungeons to yours. The two particular sides, from the looks of it, goblins and small humanoids, are fighting within their paths. If they are, the path is an extension of their dungeon. As their forces do what they're specialized in, they will receive DP."

"...I see." The core understood this. Not only is it getting DP, these invading dungeons are getting DP as well. "Doesn't change anything on my end though."

"Does it? Yes, you're in a good position, but not at the same time. Sure, your forces are gaining experience and you are gaining DP to spend, but your enemies are doing the same thing. They are getting experience. Not only that, you're forced to have your forces split between these invading dungeons. At the moment, your best slime is not by your side. This leaves you in a vulnerable state. Guests can still come through the middle path, but what happens when an invading force comes through the front door? Can you send any giant group that way? What happens if a fourth path pops up in your dungeon?"

"I am a bit surprised at your verbal guidance. I know about these possibilities and I will handle them when they pop up. If I fret and worry about these speculations, it will downplay my performance. As long as I can think and gain some DP, I will survive."

"I am going to assume that the left side has some sort of force that cannot feel anything."

"Undead." The core stated. "Goddamn undead."

"What's the dungeon name?"

"Damnation."

"... be careful with that group. They might have some lame soldiers, but they have strong leaders. Make sure you keep sending your vets that way."

"Noted. You know anything about that dungeon?"

"Slightly. It's honestly a big dungeon. They must have enslaved several other dungeons since they're main base is several countries away from this area. They do a lot of trade and provide undead services. It's trying to expand its influence."

"Anything about Fairy Haven and Green Tide."

"No clue. They're smaller than Damnation. I will still advice a bit of caution."

"Alright."

The core observe the battles, watching how its forces held against the three dungeons. The left side was an even battle. The new slime combatants were on par with the skeleton soldiers. They clash against each other, dodging and slashing. The new slime soldiers took a couple hits, but they did not die from that one hit. Unlike their prior form, they can take a beating. A squire crushed a skeleton's head with a mace before they bash the rest of their body with their weapon. A skeleton tried to hack at that squire, but the slime archers unleashed a volley. Unlike the basic acidic slimes, the archers pierced through the armor and shield. Their shots also ate at the skeleton's bone, chipping away at the skeleton's health. The rogues rushed through the field, tearing through the skeletons. The skeletons would try to swarm the two rogues, but they had to deal with the goblins and acidic slimes. Ari took advantage of this, striking at any defenseless skeleton.

The elite skeletons that stood out wore heavier armor, wielded deadlier weapons, and had an aura around them. They easily hacked down the goblins and slimes. Upon the goblin's death, they turned into a zombie. The skeletons could not revive a dead slime though. The zombie goblins were taken care of though. They barely pose a threat against the normal slimes. They consumed the zombie goblin, melting them to nothingness. Ari saw this, ordering some of the experienced goblins and acidic slime to return to the [Dungeon Core]. She sent some humanoid slimes as well, covering their retreat.

As the dungeon gaze towards the right...

Things were changing.

The goblins, fairies, and pixies made sure to target its slimes. They were still locked onto each other, fighting viciously, but they did not allow a slime to retreat with a pixie or fairy. Even the goblins focused on the slimes. The slimes tried to overwhelm the two, but the two factions have some advance troops on the frontlines. The dungeon can see some goblin shamans and fairies cast lightning magic on its slimes. A good chuck of its regular slimes were vaporized. The right side was becoming a warzone, its slimes and goblins fighting an even battle now.

"That's not good. They're adapting."

"As if the opponent will let you win. They have to stop you. They notice the sudden increase in your forces."

"I guess I'll have to spend some DP on a stupid path."

"A path to the enemy?"

"Nah. A path to have my enemies fight against each other. I make a path so Damnation, Fairy Haven, and the Green Tide can meet each other."

"...I see. You can technically do that since they are within your space."

"Just need to milk a bit more DP."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After yesterday's incident, Rena had to explain a few things to her parents. She did not tell them how Lysa was her personal tickle slave. She lied about their relationship. She told them that she was going to stay with her since some stuff happened at the dungeon. She had to report to the chieftain, giving him a false report on what had happened. Lysa made sure to give her testament, convincing the chief that the dungeon took care of the matter.

Once morning came around, Rena wanted to talk with the [Dungeon Core]. She did not know if she wanted Lysa by her side at all times. The two went through their morning routines, dressing up, eating, and then they head to the dungeon. Along the way, Lysa noticed a slight disturbance during their walk. Lysa stopped Rena for a second.

"Hold on... Something's wrong."

"What-"

"The dungeon is under siege."

"No way!"

"There's something up ahead. Let me-"

"It's... a [Royal Slime]."

Rena eyed at the single slime. Lysa was behind her, eyeing at the familiar slime.

Bodies littered around the one slime. It wasn't just one or two bodies.

Twenty bodies were scattered around the slime. The fairies and pixies were impaled to death, piercing through their thick armor. The same can be said with the goblins and a couple of hobgoblins. Lysa noticed three orcs as well, holes gushing out of their heads. Bones were scattered around these bodies, hammered and grinded to bits. Rena shook in place, trying to ignore the bloodshed. Lysa immediately casts a spell on her. It calms her, allowing the girl to breathe easily and think with a bit more clarity. Rena did not notice the sudden change. Her gaze locked onto the [Royal Slime]. Clearly, the slime did this. It took down all of these beings.

And it seemed... annoyed.

Rena wasn't sure to why it was annoyed, but she can feel its emotion.

"You alright?" The [Royal Slime] turned towards them, nodding its small body. "Is the dungeon in trouble?" It nods. "We should go to it then."

Agreeing, it went away for a few minutes to fetch some blue and red slimes. It pointed to the bodies, telling them to bring it to the dungeon. They obeyed, hauling the dead bodies. The [Royal Slime] motion for the two girls to follow it back to the dungeon.

As they enter the dungeon, they can hear the cries and sounds of battle. Or several. The [Royal Slime] motioned them to follow it through the middle path.

"So... there is an invasion from... several other dungeons?"

"Seems like it." Lysa says, "I wonder why they're attacking this dungeon."

"It's obvious. It's a new and weak dungeon, so they want it under their control or expand their control." Ari pops up behind Rena, grabbing her sides. The brunette lets out a squeal as she turns to the slime, blushing.

"H-Heyheheh now!"

"Hey." They kiss each other as Lysa blush at the sight, "How are you doing?"

"Great... although I want to talk with the core about Lysa."

"Oh? She's giving you a hard time dear?" The moment Ari looks at her, Lysa trembled under her gaze.

"Nothing like that. I think... I'm not comfortable with her being in my house."

"Oh?"

"Aren't you supposed to be with the core?"

"It's fine. The core have two of my slimes plus that ninja lady. I wanted to see my favorite girl... and see this slime."

They turn towards the one royal slime, trudging forward towards the core.

"Something's wrong with it?"

"Yeah... It's not acknowledging me or obeying my mental command. I want to make sure it doesn't do anything stupid.

"It seemed agitated." Rena explained, "It was outside with a bunch of bodies around it."

"...I see."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The core allowed Ari off the frontlines for a bit. It burnt through a lot of DP to make a path. This path connected the paths from the invaders. The skeletons were trickling out to attack its forces, but they were sending their soldiers to the other side as well. They mindlessly followed the path, bumping into the Green Tide and Fairy Haven.

Despite this, it did not stop the incoming reinforcements trying to get into its domain.

"Is there anyway to cut off these routes?"

"You could if you have the appropriate level and knowledge to cut them off. If not, then you have to force or trick your opponents. They can get rid of path they made into your dungeon if you get them to do it. There are some conditions, but I'm not aware of it."

The dungeon decides to pull its manual, looking through the invasion guide. It found the guidelines to the invading pathways.

If an enemy dungeon has burrow to your dungeon, one can block and/or cut the path off. Certain materials, knowledge, and buildings will be required to execute such actions. If one does not have the needed materials, they can do one of the following:

The dungeon who created the path can destroy the path as long as there are no beings within the route.
The dungeon can overwrite the path by spending twice the amount of DP to destroy it. Note: This option is instantaneous. Any beings within the path will automatically die and the possible DP gain will be lost.
If you have the right resources, you can hijack the path.
If you take over the dungeon that is linked to the path, you can automatically gain control over it.

The core could not spend any DP on overwriting these paths. It lacked any info on these dungeons and how well they were doing. If they can milk a good chuck of DP while laying siege to it, it would be a waste of its own points to destroy these paths just to find another one popping into a different area.

Hopefully, they were not going to open up other paths.

It obviously did not have the right resources to hijack the paths.

The only good option is to force the dungeons to reconsider their option and push these forces back. If it can succeed in this, it can gain a lot of benefits from it.

The core eyed at its prisoners.

Despite their mortality, the core made sure that they were giving it as much DP as possible. The Slime Wardens were feeding them the royal jelly. It allowed its prisoners to go for a couple more rounds of tickle fucking.

A few of the captives succumbed to the torment, accepting their fates.

The fairy with extremely ticklish feet was before the fake core and X. She was a mess, still laughing as the red slime had locked her hands and ankles. Despite her compliance, the slimes did not stop their ticklish assault. A slime girl had morphed most of her body to cushion the area beneath the fairy while she strokes multiple parts of her body. She had several tendrils snake around her breasts, coiling around them every now and then as a single tendril lazily strokes around her groin. The slime girl's head eyed at the quivering soles, lying right beside them. Her hands would roam against the helpless feet, using roughly around two to three fingers. Nothing more or less. The slime girl knew how the fairy was weak to simple strokes, capitalizing on this. The fairy could deafen this, try to ease this by wiggling her feet, if the red slime did not lock her feet so well. The red slime manipulated most of its body to encase her soles perfectly into it. There was no escape. Randomly, the slime girl would lick them, her tongue covering most of her sole.

With her long teal hair, it sticks to her face as tears stroll down her face.

"AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Focus now. I might need you to tone it down so I can get some information."

"Nohahahhaha, i-ithshshahah finehahahaha! Pleasehhahahaha, k-kepepehahehheheahhah ithahahh uphahah!"

"Even though I want such laughter flowing out of your beautiful lips, I need it to be clear for me. Even I can't understand what you are saying." Obeying, the slime girl stops her tickling assault. She did not stop her ravaging on the fairy's breasts and pussy though. Accepting this for a bit, the fairy spills a lot of things.

"O-Our dungeon... t-the Fairy Haven can do a lot of things. We can produce certain things that our species can do along with services and products that most people do not have access to. B-But I can discuss that at a later date. In terms of our attack on your dungeon, it w-was just a whimsy decision to try to expand. Especially since y-you're close to one of our other dungeon."

"How many dungeons does Fairy Haven have?"

"Six."

The dungeon cursed at this.

"Are you familiar with the Green Tide?"

"W-We are at war with them. Or had been for a long time. The Green Tide do not have as many dungeons as us, but they have alliances with fellow dungeons that are like them. They have five dungeons under their influence."

"How about Damnation?"

"... eleven."

"Great... Just great." The core was hoping for an easy way out of this. It could not fool these dungeons so easily. Sure, if these enemies lacked any experience or had one or two dungeons, there was a chance to take them down.

But these were experienced ones.

There were pros and cons to this. The fact that the Green Tide and Fairy Haven are on bad terms with each other can be exploited. The dungeon can try to make some deal with either one of them. It could obviously side with the Green Tide and make some wager to go against Fairy Haven. The same can also be said with Fairy Haven, but knowing itself, the core still wants those two to be controlled or destroyed by it, the Hellish Tickle Dungeon.

However, Damnation was the wildcard here.

It can destroy all three groups if it sent its elites.

But would they?

It couldn't tell. Green Tide and Fairy Haven might stick with a weak force and send some elites, but that's it. Sending elites to this dungeon will spread their forces and create more issues on their parts. Just to make sure, the dungeon asked about this. Surely, Fairy Haven keep tabs on the Green Tide.

"They have a lot of enemies. We aren't in an actual treaty o-ohhhh- excuse me. We aren't in an actual alliance, but we made deals with factions and several other dungeons. They provide some aid, but the Green Tide allied with forces of evil. Or so they say. We just happen to bump heads with them since they always go for the same dungeons that we want. We are at war with several other dungeons though. The only reason why they haven't died off yet is due to their alliance with several other dungeons and some large factions."

"I see." The dungeon did not want to mess with any of these dungeons for now. It might do a couple of things, but it will not benefit it in the long run. Too many unknown factors still and the lack of information.

It cursed at a thought.

It might have to negotiate with these damn dungeons. The very thought agitated the dungeon. It reigned in those emotions, shoving them aside for now.

Focus.

"What are the formations? And the Green Tide, if you can provide said info."

"Nothing too grand... OHHHHH, that's good!" She lets out a moan as the tendrils start to suck on her nipples. "S-Sorry... U-Um, yeah, formations. It's nothing too big on our end. For now, we're just sending a lot of newly fresh beings here to get easy experience. Or that was the plan. The moment we bumped into the Green Tide, our dungeon just sent over a bunch of fresh beings who needed the levels. T-the same for the Green Tide. And since both sides assume that your dungeon lacks any core things that either side wants, we aren't in any rush to control your dungeon. I-I can't say the same for Damnation though."

"Right. Do you know any specific info on who's leading and what not?"

"I-I don't. I'm not as important..." the fairy mutters. The slime girl heard this, having her upper body go to the fairy's front.

"Don't be like that sweetie, we accept everyone here." The slime girl goes in for a kiss, yet the fairy erupts into a muffle laugh. The slime girl manipulated the rest of her body to claw the fairy's feet. They swarm her poor soles. They ran deep against her skin, seeing the slight trails the sharp talons produced. It lasted for ten seconds as the slime girl pulls away. "And if you think otherwise, we'll change your mind in a session or two."

"W-Well, I-I think I might need to have that! B-But I do know WHO has the information. I can point them out!"

Excellent.

"Can you point them out?"

"Yeah. My captain over there- the fairy in her armor still and resisting her punishment." The dungeon stared at the light green fairy, straining against her restrain. Her dark blue eyes glare at the slime, trying to fight against the tingling sensations. The core notice a bit of... hatred from the fairy.

"Do you want to break her?"

"E-Excuse me?" The fairy turn to the core, blinking at the question.

"Do you want to break her? Torture her? Tickle her? I might be wrong here, but it seems like she might have bullied you? Or did something to you?"

The slime girl stopped her movements, allowing the fairy a moment to think without any sort of influence on her thoughts.

"Yeah. She's a nasty captain... A-A bitch at times."

"You should punish her then. I will give you that right." The fairy looked between the core and her captain. The slime girl leaned into her ear, whispering some stuff. That sealed the deal.

"Yeah. I'll do it... B-But if I do... c-can I join-"

"Yes. You can join my dungeon and my group. You'll have a splendid time here. Hell, if you know someone who wants to join us, they're welcomed to join as well."

"Yes! A-Alright, I'll make sure to get the information that you want.. U-Uh... How do I address you?" The core dwelled on this question.

What should it call itself?

It did not want to go with a clear name since it wanted to swap between genders.

It decided to go with a simple abbreviation.

"TK. Or master if you want."

"O-Okay, master." The fairy left the core to torment her former supervisor.

"Sorry for the wait. I had to gain important intel Rena. And hello there Lysa." The elf mage did a slight bow, fearing for her life a bit as Rena shakes her hands in front of her.

"I-It's not a problem. Y-You're at war."

"So it seems..." The core eyed at something else, "Say, Ari, how come this [Royal Slime] have a lot of levels?"

"No clue, but I can say that it is not under my direct command anymore."

"I can deduce why this slime is no longer yours." It was not stated in their basic description, but, if TK had to guess, the slime was stronger than Ari. If it was level 25 and gain the proper upgrade, it could have been upgraded to an [Honor Slime]. TK was wondering if the new variant will obey Ari or just be its own unique unit, however, this slime was far above that level.

Level 51.

The core knew that one of the Royal Slimes went out of the dungeon to hunt and drag acceptable materials for it.

But it fought against things that it would have struggled with.

Whatever happened outside, this slime had killed the opposition. It also gain some... sentience. The slime was agitated, the dungeon feeling a bit of its emotions. It stayed still before it, yet it wanted to get an upgrade.

And the upgrades exceeded TK's expectations.

[Royal Slime]
[Level 51]
[DEVIANT Upgrade is Possible]

DEVIANT Upgrade
Because of the actions of this slime, it can become one of the following:
[Upgrade Requirement Met]
-Disobeyed an order
-Killed enemies above its level
-Fought in a battle being heavily outnumbered
-Went beyond level 50 as a lesser creation

[Black Knight Slime]
[DP Cost: 8500][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Black Knight Slime] is an all rounder monster. It can use a variety of weapons and skills at its disposal. Its stats are above the other slime-knight variants. They can do actions of their previous forms, but they have to do it on their own accord.

If a [Black Knight Slime] have no lover, it will eventually obtain or seek out a possible candidate. As a Black Knight, they will still uphold their chivalry and honor, but its a twisted version of it. They will do what they want. If a female has garner the knight's attention, they will do what they can to gain their trust and love. Once the relationship is established, the Black Knight will want to stay by the female's side or have the female stay by his side.

By any means necessary.

Note: This is dependent on the slime. If he does find a suitable candidate, and the candidate is not by their side within a day, the knight will take action. He will ignore any and all rules about basic things (like the fact that it will commit a crime e.g. kidnap a princess of a big faction), and he will try to fulfil the requirement.

Also, the Black Knight are not limited to one lover.

[Black Avenger Slime]
[DP Cost: 9000][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Black Avenger Slime] is an agile and offensive monster. They are deadly creatures who can tear up a battlefield with grace and precisions. They have predator like instincts, adapting and improving as they continue to get experience. The Avenger can do things from their lesser forms (e.g. tickling and fucking their prey).

The [Black Avenger Slime] has a particular skill it will use when it fights an admirable foe. Note that the skill is a natural use of the Avenger. The Avenger will place a mark on its foe, forcing the Avenger to be obsess with her target. Once this happens, it is best that the Avenger wins the battle. If one has a unique spawn as Avenger, they will still be obsess with their marked target even if they die in combat. If the target escapes, the Avenger will start to build up its Lust. If the Avenger does not see their opponent for a certain time, they will enter a lustful state.

In this state, they will start to disobey orders from its creator, wanting to hunt its prey by any means necessary. Lust will also force the Avenger to forcibly make its prey submit to it. It will not be satisfied until they are at the Avenger's mercy.

[Dark Slime Eldritch]
[DP Cost: 10000][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Dark Slime Eldritch] is a dominate, control monster. They are creatures who will do whatever they want and will try to subdue their targets in a very specific way (e.g. tickling their prey until they submit to the lust or to the creature itself). This creature will not obey commands from other beings, even if they are at a high level, and/or their creator.

Once a [Dark Slime Eldritch] gathers enough energy from their torture sessions, they can be upgraded into their next upgrade. They can do this automatically.

Note: [Dark Slime Eldritch] will not attack any of its fellow slimes and/or Eldritch like beings. Anyone else will be a target to this creature.

Since this creature is above level 50, there has been a -2000 discount on all evolution paths.

TK wanted to go for the big upgrades, yet they have a lot of cons. There's only one upgrade path it can work with for now.

The [Dark Slime Eldritch] is unstable. TK was going to make a lot of different beings for now. It already made goblins, and in a bit, it will have fairies and pixies in its fold. Having an Eldritch that will most likely torment most of its creations... might be a bit of an overkill. Sure, its creations do tickling sessions here and there, but its tamed. They can stop if TK gives the order to stop.

This Eldritch will have no restrain. It will ignore all of its commands. It might hurt TK's possible chance of survival or dent its army tremendously. It can't have that.

Not right now.

TK will need another dungeon to have one or more of these things.

The [Black Avenger Slime] seems nice on paper. Agile, flexible, powerful, yet the detailed text on its function and how it does things is a bit... worrying.

Sure, if the Avenger can pin its target and win the battle, it won't become an issue.

The problem is when it does mark an opponent and if they escape. Depending on the situation, TK might need to hide or defend its dungeon. The Avenger, if it did mark a specific target that did escape, will start to lose its patience and temper. They will want to hunt their prey, and it may jeopardize the dungeon's safety. The Avenger will ignore its commands.

TK would have been fine with these if its forces were formidable.

At this moment, it was not. It cannot go for this upgrade.

[Black Knight Slime] was the one it could deal with. Even if the Black Knight lose itself, the conditions are manageable. And, from the looks of it, there is some leeway. Sure, the Black Knight might disobey its commands, but the dungeon could negotiate with it since it will try to help it.

After thinking for a minute on these upgrades, it says this to the slime, "Stay here for a bit. I will need to build up my DP. Rena, it's good to see you, but I would advise you to leave the dungeon for now. It's not safe."

"I know, I know... But I can't have Lysa with me. S-She..."

"I have her with you for a specific reason. You'll thank me later. Now, I advise you to leave before-" The dungeon curse at another rumble. It was coming from the left... "X, get those two out of here. This is going to get messy. Ari, Damnation opened up another entryway! Get our forces over there now. Take your two royal slimes with you. This one slime can protect me for now!"

Ari gave a quick kiss to Rena before she left her with a new batch of monsters and her two slimes. X looked at the core, shrugging her shoulders. She motions the two girls to follow her back out.

TK eyed at the new entrance with its mind.

Armored skeletons were making their way to it. Most of the forces engaging the other skeletons could not stop the new soldiers. The other path funneled out more skeleton soldiers to stop them.

TK watched Ari charge into the new force, watching half of its creations die against the armored skeletons. The core could see the name of these beings and their levels.

[Undead Legion Skeleton]
[Level 2] - [Level 5]

And the one that Ari was trying to kill.

[Undead Legion Captain]
[Level 3]

Even though Ari has the levels, she does not have the experience and power to overwhelm the captain. It was decked in heavy armor, covering most of its body. It easily block and shove Ari away with its tower shield, swinging its longsword at her. The sword seems enchanted, glowing every time he attacks Ari. Ari's two royal slimes provided support. They unleashed bits of their body at the captain, shooting numerous slime needles. The captain ignored their attacks. The armor protected it. One of the royal slimes tried to close in, but the captain almost slammed it with its shield. Ari tried to unleash a devastating skill onto it, but the captain dodged it in time.

While the three fought against the captain, some of the Legion soldiers bolted to TK's position.

TK activated some traps. Large boulders fell on top of the soldiers. Three of them survived the trap, running to TK. With a few more kills and orgasms from its captives, it gained the needed DP for the upgrade.

It looked at the [Royal Slime], choosing the [Black Knight Slime] upgrade.

The slime had a dark light around it.

The [Black Knight Slime] steps out of the light.

The Black Knight has a slim form to it, standing on two legs like any humanoid. It has two arms with five fingers. It towers over an adult human as slime slithers around its form. The slime morphs around its body before it hardens into a solid state. The armor reveals a bit of a luster. The knight's helmet was that of a great bascinet.

Or close to.

The slime modified it greatly. The helmet has a dome shape to it. There is a bit more armor around the lower section of the helmet where the mouth is. On the top of the helmet, there's an axe-like blade running through the center.

The knight's full plate armor reminded TK of an edgy demonic knight. Spikes protrude from its shoulders, elbows, knees, and the back of its boots. The armor, itself, has multiple pointy plate layers. The fingers on its gauntlet are pointy as well- the damn armor had too many spikes.

A tattered cape flows from its back as the slime turns to TK and bows.

A pop up appears.

This creature has broken the natural barrier of its unique form. The creature is an extreme variant of the [Black Knight Slime].

[Shadow Slime Knight]

The creature will retain all combat knowledge from its previous form. The creature will also retain half of its total levels of its previous form.

[Shadow Slime Knight]
[Level 26]

More info on the [Shadow Slime Knight] will be revealed upon naming the creature.

Please name your creature.

They can be saved in your [Special] Monster Tab Option. Failing to name them will downgrade them. Unique creatures can be set with various roles that normal dungeon monsters cannot do. You can view the details at a later time.

TK could not believe this. It immediately gave its name.

"Night."

Without a word, he got up and conjured up two slime swords. He turns, facing the three undead soldiers. He toss his blade at one of them. They raise their shields as the sword slams into it. The sword starts to grow, sucking in a lot of air. It immediately popped, breaking the skeleton's postures.

Night tosses his sword before he sprints at one of the skeletons. The slime sword morphs into a spear, stabbing between the armor plating. There was a gap around the neck, allowing the spear to disconnect a Legion's head from its body. Night punched a skeleton right in its face. Once the skeleton falls onto the ground, he drives his pointy elbow blade into the Legion's right shoulder. He steps onto the dismembered joint at the wrist, forcing the skeleton hand to let go of its enchanted sword. Night picks it up to deflect and slash the remaining Legion's head off its body. He conjured up another weapon in its hand as he skillfully slash off the Legion's limbs off its main body. Turning to the down undead, he rams the slime mace at the skull before he slams it to the last standing body. The body flew into a wall, crumbling onto the ground.

Night, even after their skulls in, ensured their deaths by grinding their very bones to dust. He tore the armor off, pounding every bone to dust.

"Effective." X came back, "This is another unique spawn?"

"Yeah."

"... how can you have something like this? It goes beyond your level. Any low level adventurer group would scream at its nature. You're one lucky dungeon."

"You know what it is?"

"A slime variant of the Shadow Knight. I fought a few of them before. Well not a slime version, but individuals with the Shadow Knight class. Shadow Knights are vengeful beings who want to redeem themselves through evil actions. Or questionable actions. They can be lumped with the Black Knights, but the Shadow Knights have physical AND magical prowess. Shadow Knights can manipulate the shadows to their will. Their fighting capabilities are deadlier than an assassin's. Granted that a Shadow Assassin can definitely beat a Shadow Knight, the Shadow Knight is a knight. It can wear heavy armor and tank. I have no clue what the slime variant can do, but I would avoid fighting against such a foe. I would need an expert in slimes or an expert in magic to fight against a Shadow Knight."

"Good to know."

Night looted the undead gear, swallowing the shields and swords in its body. He decided to hold onto two of the enchanted swords, swinging them with his wrists.

"...yeah... I wouldn't want to fight against him. From the looks of it, he fought against a lot of elites."

"How so?"

"Your slimes were carrying their corpses."

"Oh?"

The dungeon eyed at the incoming slimes. They were hauling dead bodies of several fairies, pixies, and hobgoblins, goblins, and orcs. Night eyed at the body, muttering something beneath his breathe. X could not understand the language, but TK did.

"You killed them?"

Night explains what had happened, telepathically with its memories, folding his arms.

"So these creatures were going to storm the entrance and head through the middle, but you bumped into them. They were all fighting against each other, and you took the opportunity to kill them."

Night corrected TK's statements.

"Oh... so you were trying to capture most of them?"

"From the looks of it, and assuming out of my ass, your slime had to change its task to defend itself. These were high leveled, elite creatures. I'm surprised your slime pulled through, but I would have done the same. If the enemies were fighting against each other, capitalize on that. Take out the winners or slay them when they least expect it."

Night looked at X. TK immediately stopped it.

"No, she's mine. I will give you anyone else, but this ninja is my prey."

"I'm not your prey. I am your equal. I will not submit to you unless you can persuade me to. And sure, you can tickle me to submission, but it won't be easy. I had been tickled a bunch in my past, good and bad. You'll have to use a lot of resources on me."

"You know... teasing me is going to get you in a lot of trouble."

"I look forward to it. If you survive." X gives a slight smile as she sat beside the fake core, "Anyways, what now?"

"Night. Assist Ari and push the undead. I will send more soldiers your way once I get enough DP." Night shook its head, sending a mental thought to TK.

"I will be safe. X is with me. But if you disagree, tell Ari to send her two royal slimes here." Night nods his head, running to his destination. "Now, slimes, dump those bodies." They did so, laying them on the floor. TK absorbed their dead bodies. The invading forces, other than Damnation, were not giving any dead bodies to TK. They were well aware of the dungeon's ability to absorb the dead bodies. Most of the actual fighting and deaths are taking place within those passageways. The fairies made sure to carry their dead from its dungeon. Green Tide didn't care much for the goblins though, allowing them to die in its dungeon. The dead goblins did not give as much DP, but TK absorbed them anyways.

Sure, Damnation wasn't carrying their remains, but without the right knowledge, buildings, or creations to reconstruct a skeleton, the bones were useless to TK.

A familiar box appears.

New Creatures added to your Monster Tab
You can create fairies, pixies, hobgoblins, and orcs now.

Before it could open up the details on these new creatures, a notification pops up.

Path Tunnel brought. It has been destroyed.

Awarded with 1200 DP.

600 from Green Tide
600 from Fairy Haven

TK was a bit curious to how that function worked. DP goes to the owner of that path... so if TK wanted to close off Fairy Haven and Green Tide, it was going to pay its opponents.

That annoyed TK.

It decided to check its options. The original costs to build the path was 600 DP. Now, looking at the menu, its 1200 DP. If it opens up a path again, it could force the two dungeons to pay again, if it works. It tested this out.

A path was linked to the Green Tide's passageway, but it was destroyed upon its creation.

Path Tunnel brought. It has been destroyed.

Awarded with 1200 DP.

1200 from Green Tide

Now to make that same path, its 2400. TK didn't try it again. There was only a few reasons for this. It ordered a few slimes to look into the passageway to see if there's any enemies.

No one was there.

Those two factions were retreating. They will most likely collapse the passageway. TK could send its forces into those tunnels and prevent the collapse, but it would piss them off. If they were going to retreat, fine.

This will allow TK to focus on Damnation now.

"Seems like Fairy Haven and the Green Tide are retreating. I think they don't want to go up against Damnation."

"For good reasons. They're a big group with a lot of undead."

"Well, I need to see how things are on their end."

TK watched the fight with Damnation.

Or it had been.

Technically, TK can see everything within its dungeon. It just that its attention might be focused on one thing.

The fight had gone quite smoothly.

Night cut down his enemies with relative ease. His battle experience that carried over aided his swift executions on the undead opponents. With the reinforcements TK gave him, they just swarm over the lesser undead, beating them up. Ari and the two slimes took care of the captain. Night walked over to Ari, mentally giving TK's orders. Ari allowed her two slimes to retreat, looking at the Shadow Knight.

The two immediately jumped from their spots, avoiding a sharp spike bursting from the ground. It was happening throughout its tunnels, killing a lot of its creations.

"The hell?!" TK could not contain its sudden shock. X said nothing, waiting.

"Looks like this dungeon has a bit more bite." A special undead came out of the passage with four tougher and wider armored skeletons. The leader wore an exotic black bridal dress that covers most of her body. It has many layers, especially around the skirt area, with intricate stitch patterns. She has pale skin with long black hair. She wears a black Victorian hat with a veil covering most of her face. Her soulless white eyes scans the field before her, a book floating in front of her.

At the other passageway, a squad of Black Knights marched out, protecting two undead beings with the same look as the speaker. They wore something like the speaker, black bridal gowns, but it did not stand out. It seems like it was of a lesser material, and it did not have any ruffles or layers to them. They were also floating. They had no legs whatsoever with their black gloved hands clasped together in a prayer gesture. They looked pretty, but their eyes were closed.

"I know you can hear me dungeon, and I have a few words to say. I congratulate your upbringing and rise to power." She claps her hand together, applauding TK. Her eyes were on the ceiling, looking right at TK. TK sent a telepathic message to Ari. His two creations, Night and Ari, approached the undead.

"Why did you attack us?"

"Just because... why not? In all honesty, Damnation wanted to see if this dungeon would rise or fall. There are a lot of dungeons that would want to expand their influence and control. You could have waited a bit." The undead answers.

"Waited?" Ari spoke this on her own accord, "Why should we wait-"

Night looked at Ari, shaking his head and sending his thoughts to her and TK. The undead speaker nodded at Night, pointing at the man.

"He gets it. Then again, he did wipe out my other squad of elite soldiers. He also explored and seen the outside world. The world isn't kind to any new dungeon. If you realize this, you could avoid big issues like this one. Although it was bound to happen... and will most likely happen with the two factions you annoyed. You just had to say you're new with a ridiculous name such as yours. And tickling?" She laughs.

If TK was in a body right now, the blood will be boiling.

"And what, you're a bunch of undead-"

"We can easily shake off your attempts to tickle us. We're dead. We don't have functional nerves. And hell, you can't tickle bones now. Fighting against us will be a nightmare- or it is. You're lucky enough to survive this."

Night turned to the speaker. With a simple look, the speaker understood what Night just asked.

"Yes, we had no real intention to take over."

"Excuse me?" Ari glared at the undead.

"This was just a test. To see if you would survive. If you fell, well, we would fight over who gets control over your place. Well, this is what I was ordered to do. Attack any new dungeon with a bit of my forces and see if they can survive for a few hours. If they live, call off the attack. If they don't, take control over it. Note that we are not allied with those other two dungeons."

TK was speechless at this.

This was just a test?!

"You know, you killed a good chuck of our forces-"

"I'm aware. It's payback for killing some of my good troops. We plan to pull out... unless you want to continue our fight. This time, you'll be dealing with these guys."

[Undead Black Knight]
Level 57

[Lesser Banshee]
Level 62

[Undead Tower Knight]
Level 79

[????]
Level ????

"No... we do not want to continue our fight." Ari says.

"Good. I do have to say, you did pretty well against us and those other two. You even linked a path to them- I bet they're retreating right now. They should be aware of our might and who we are. They will most likely scout the place and realize that we left you intact. But once again, you have bigger issues to deal with in the future. Since you fought against such odds, I'll give this info for free." She snaps her fingers, summoning a chair right behind her. She sat on it, lecturing them.

"The reason why you do not want to announce yourself is due to the enemies you will make. You have to worry about the dungeons, sure, but you will have to worry about the outside world as well. The moment you announce yourself, opportunists, small groups or kingdoms, will try to seize you or your dungeon as their own. If a new dungeon announces themselves, they do it because they are ready. They also lie about their status. Some of the dungeons will purposely get discover, let the word spread, and then prove themselves. They show them they are not a beginner dungeon. These dungeons would do this to increase their chances to live and maintain their control over their domain. If you prepped yourself a bit more, have an army and establish a bit more of your dungeon, you would have scared the invading forces. Your name will also hint at what you might do. Obviously, ours, for example, are a bunch of undead. Do you really want to mess with that? Yours is just... a pleasure dungeon- granted that you do have a good fighting force. Well, did."

TK let those words sink in.

Shit.

Maybe it should have established itself a bit more, cursing at the logic behind it. Hell, TK should have realized and noticed the chances of surviving if it exposed itself already. It felt a bit numb and dumb at its mistake.

"However, some idiot just ranked your dungeon by your name alone. Reason why you had a lot of invaders, yet they did not realize the bite you had. Hell, if I sent a bunch of my lesser skeletons, it would be a waste. And honestly, those other two factions should have sent in scouts before invading. You survived because you captured a couple of them, right? And I bet, you're draining them for DP."

"Of course." Ari answers.

"Despite the reputation of those two dungeons, they can be quite dumb at times. Yet they're on the verge of a level up, so I can't fault them. Anyways, you will have a lot on your hands. Although... from the feel of it... I bet you're a bit happy about it."

TK has to admit, this undead was good at reading the mood.

Despite this, it didn't mind the enemies. It will do what it wants to do, and it will fight nonetheless. The more enemies, the better. It can get more DP, making more nefarious creations and beings.

"Yep. You're excited. Well, my warning is just a warning. Let me give you one tip. Get some spies or a way to get intel. You want to know what's going on in the outside world and, if possible, the other dungeons. You can figure out how on your own." She gets off of her chair, snapping her fingers. It disappears in an instant. The Black Knights allowed the banshees to leave first before they left. Before the speaker left, she says over her shoulder, "Just a heads up, you owe us since we're not crushing you right now. Remember that." As she went back into the passage way, the Tower Knights follow right behind her.

A sudden box pops up before TK.

Damnation has ended their war on you.

Green Tide and Fairy Haven has destroyed their path into your dungeon.

Successfully defended against an assault from another dungeon.

Note: Reward is scaled by the dungeons you repelled.

First Time Rewards
120000 DP

You can only choose one of the following unit rewards:
3x [Red Maiden Slime]
or
3x [Red Knight Slime]
or
[Black Knight Slime]

You can only choose one of the following room rewards:
Torture Room
or
Residential Room
or
Alchemist Room

Note: The room will not come with any items. It will generate a default room layout and design, but no furniture will come with the room template.

You can only choose one of the following building rewards:
DP Tower
or
Slime Factory
or
Discount Upgrade Building

TK eyed at the items, curious to what and how this worked.

The items will be in your personal inventory. You can easily pull it out and place it anywhere in your dungeon.

Note: Once you put down the building, you cannot take it back into your storage or move it.

DP Tower - A building that can continuously produce 10 DP per minute.

Slime Factory - A building that will lower the price of any slime creation. This does not apply to slime upgrades.

Discount Upgrade Building - A building that can lower 5% of future upgrades on your creations.

TK thought for a few seconds, then went for its rewards.

[Black Knight Slime], Torture Room, and Discount Upgrade Building.

It went for the discount over the other two because it already had a good source of DP. It wouldn't mind more of it, but this were one time rewards. And, guessing this out of its ass, a discount upgrade building might be a bit rare to make as it continues to develop itself. It might be able to make those DP Towers once it unlocks the building mechanic in its menu. It would like to produce slimes at a discount, but honestly, if it was going to fight against tougher opponents, it needs a good chuck of elites. With its DP source, tickle fucking its prisoners, it can easily produce the lesser slimes. It would like to make the upgraded variants, like squires in masses, but for now, it needs to get elites ASAP. Sure, quantity is good at times, but quality will help it in those crucial moments.

The fight with Damnation proved it.

A [Black Knight Slime] appears beside the fake core. It has the same texture like Night, yet it has a bulkier and wider body frame. It has no spikes at its armor joints, wearing normal black armor plates. It has a different design for its helmet, taking after the winged great helm design. It has conjure up a slime sword and shield in its hands. X eyed the creature.

"I guess you won?"

"Something like that. Still feels like a lost to me." Ari came back with the remaining survivors.

Damn.

That speaker killed a lot of its creations.

A lot of them.

Two regular slimes, three acidic ones, five goblins, five male slime humanoids, four female slime humanoids, five male squires, three female squires, one male archer, and the two rogue slimes.

"... wow." TK said nothing to X's observation. It started its spending spree.

It spent a 20,000 DP to make room behind its location. It could order its creation to mine away, manually making rooms within its dungeon, but for now, it needs them as soon as possible.

It made a specific room for discount building. It looked at the building's description just in case. Once that was clear, it placed the building down. It was nothing to special, looking like some guild house or some inn, but it has an icon with a percent sign. A message notified it of its effects.

Discounted Upgrade Building is up. Takes away 5% of the original costs of all upgrades. This can be stacked on top of other discounts.

Without any hesitation, TK upgraded all of them in an instant except the rogues.

The goblins became a bit sturdier and tougher. In terms of their actual growth, the goblins are a bit tougher with more muscle mass and leanness. Other than that, they gain a bit more intelligence. How much? TK had no clue, but it will test it later.

The two slimes became a male and female humanoid of themselves.

The female humanoids became squires. The five male humanoids were split. Three became archers as the other two slimes became squires.

Before it upgraded the squires, it wanted to eye at the discounted price.

[Red Knight Slime]
[DP Cost: 7025] [Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Knight Slime] is a heavily armed warrior. It can wield a sword, axe, mace, lance. greatsword, and shield. It can wear full plate armor, excelling well in combat. The [Red Knight Slime] can also ride a suitable mount. It will lack the actions of its previous form.

Gains a bonus while protecting a female.

[Red Maiden Slime]
[DP Cost: 10875] [Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Maiden Slime] is a heavily armed warrior. It can wield a large array of weapons. It can wear full plate armor, excelling well in combat. The [Red Maiden Slime] can also ride a suitable mount. It can still do certain actions of its previous form.

TK did its math. The 5% discount kicked in, but it also took off another 1000 DP because of the squire discount. It went with the upgrades.

The [Red Knight Slime] were like the [Black Knight Slime], but in red. Their helmets were designed after the great helm. They lacked the wings though. They kneeled before the fake core.

The [Red Maiden Slime] was a slime humanoid in tight plate armor. Unlike their male counterparts, they had the same slim physic like Night. They morphed their armor to their liking though. One of them made their helmet reveal an opening in the back so their slime ponytail can stick out. There was no guard in the front, revealing the humanistic-like features of the female slime. A different Slime Maiden had their helmet cover every inch of their head. The only way you know it was a female body was from their armor. The last slime did not make a helmet. They did buff up their body to be like an Amazon's, having muscles and a bit of fat. Their armor was wider, matching the Red Knights.

The [Red Archer Slime] has upgrades, yet one of them stood out form the rest.

[Red Archer Slime]
[Level 25]

Normal Upgrade

[Red Hunter Slime]
[DP Cost: 4750][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Hunter Slime] is a predatorial monster. It will have bonuses when it hunt for its prey. They have good tracking abilities, a bit of stealth, but they're known for their speed and flexible combat prowess. They do use a number of weapons and traps. This monster cannot do any other action (like tickling).

[Red Sniper Slime]
[DP Cost: 6840][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Sniper Slime] is an advanced archer class and monster. It will have a longer range and a better awareness of its surroundings. They can apply certain properties off of other creatures within the dungeon (like having acidic or poisonous capabilities for its weapons). Their main task is to defend and attack. Despite their upgrade, they are weak in a frontal engagement.

[Red Assassin Slime]
[DP Cost: 8550][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Assassin Slime] is a agile, stealth monster. It will have the ability to use certain properties off of other creatures within the dungeon (like having acidic or poisonous capabilities for its weapons). Its main task it to sabotage and kill. It will not execute anything else other than those specific actions.

[Special Upgrade] is available due to the dungeon's purpose.

[Red Tickle Trapper Slime]
[DP Cost: 10450][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Tickle Trapper Slime] is a unique upgrade for the [Red Archer Slime]. It will take away all properties of its previous form. It will develop new skills and tools designed for capturing and tickling its prey.

More info on this creature will be unlocked upon making it.

TK had to go for the [Red Tickle Trapper Slime].

It selected the option.

A familiar light consumed the archer. As it fades away, the slime archer became... some shady individual. With slime clothes instead. And a kidnapper.. obviously.

The slime was hunched over with its tall figure, carrying a slime bag over its shoulder. It wore rags, or something like that, covering most of its body. It has a dark purple tone. Other than that, TK could not describe the actual look of the Trapper. It definitely had a shape of a humanoid, standing on two legs with two arms, yet TK wasn't sure about it. There might be more to the Trapper.

And luckily, it had more info on this special monster.

[Red Tickle Trapper Slime] is a specific upgrade because of the dungeon's purpose. This slime has the ability to place down slime traps. As it increases in levels, it can do other things. Depending on the items, the other monsters, and knowledge that the dungeon has, the [Red Tickle Trapper Slime] can utilize them in and as its skills.

Note: The Red Tickle Trapper Slime has no further upgrade paths.

TK ordered it to lay a trap down in front of it. The Trapper raise its right arm slowly. Dark purple slime land on the ground, spreading itself in a jagged shape. It looked like someone just toss a ball of slime and it just splattered everywhere on the floor.

The dungeon created a fairy right above the trap. The fairy appeared, getting ensnared by the dark purple goo.

That was quick.

The fairy was flying a couple of feet high above the trap. It seems like the trap has a bit of sentience.

Or was the trapper controlling the trap?

It needed to do a few more experiments with this creature. The fairy was gagged, drawn into the center of the puddle. Sensing its prey, the rest of the slime starts to morph and shape around the fairy. Unlike the warden though, the trap starts to weed out any movements and was sending the fairy into a laughing fit already. At first, the fairy could struggle, but as the minutes ticked by, the trap starts to understand its prey. The armpits were the fairy's main weak spots. The slime starts to engulf most of her legs and arms, silencing and immobilizing any movements from her toes and fingers. It took it sweet time though, teasing her in a bit of games before they went in for the kill. When she felt them near her fingers and toes, she balled her fist and curled her toes. The slime prepped for their assault, but they taunted her sensitive pits to get her to open up.

If the tickling wasn't bad enough, the slime was arousing her at the same time with very subtle strokes at her lips and nipples.

When they tickle her in unison with the sexual strokes, she would open up her hands and uncurl her toes. The slime slowly dived in, wrapping around them. She would curl up again, but she can feel the slime in her hands and toes.

But the slime would vibrate when she does this, punishing the fairy for trying to stop the process.

She resisted for a few minutes before she allowed the slime to bind her digits. She had to or they'll play this game for a long time.

In five minutes, the fairy was covered in slime. It reminded TK of those gimp suits, hugging the user's body. Four areas were not covered in slime.

Her armpits, her breast, and her vagina.

"I will need to test your capabilities later." TK said to the trapper. The being does a slow nod to the core.

"Jeez... you and your tickle monsters." X comments, rubbing her arm, "I don't know if I should be happy or creeped out."

"Happy? What for?"

"You can't really punish me as much."

"Not right now. No... And like I said, you're a special exception."

"Because I almost killed you?"

"Yeah." Ari flinched at that. She still feels guilty. TK went to its last upgrades.

The acidic slimes.

Now, this got interesting.

[Red Acidic Slime]
[Level 21]

Normal Upgrade

[Red Acidic Humanoid]
[DP Cost: 190][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Red Acidic Humanoid] is like your regular slime humanoid with the ability to use acidic properties within itself. The acid within itself is a bit stronger than its prior form, yet it will work under certain conditions. They can do anything like their regular slime humanoid, just that, once again, they have acidic properties.

Note: It's advised not to use these monsters for anything else (like fucking or tickling).

[Acid Slime]
[DP Cost: 285][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Acid Slime] is an corrosive slime. Unlike its prior form, the acid is stronger within this slime. Their slime can melt through armor in mere seconds. The strongest material they can destroy is iron. Some enchanted materials can withstand this acid slime. Anything above iron can withstand the properties of this slime. This slime can shoot projectiles from its body, but it will have to rest for a few days to regain its body mass.

Acid slimes can die from their lack of body mass.

[Acid Bomber]
[DP Cost: 143][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Acid Bomber] is a suicidal slime. It has the strong strength of an [Acid Slime], but it will die upon its explosion. [Acid Bomber] can unleash a devastating blast range to a giant group of enemies. They will not damage or hurt fellow slime creations from your dungeons.

Use them with extreme caution.

[Red Archer Slime]
[DP Cost: 475][Discounted]
[Level 1]

[Special Upgrade] is available due to the dungeon's purpose.

Note: These monsters and items do not bleed through and harm the prey itself.

[Acid Stripper]
[DP Cost: 333][Discounted]
[Level 1]
[Acid Stripper] are specific slimes designated to melt clothes or armor off of their target. The acidic properties are of an [Acid Slime]. They are a one time use, dying/disappearing after they vaporize the prey's clothes. Or try to.

[Special Upgrade] that makes the creature into a trap.

[Acid Stripper Foot Trap]
[DP Cost: 143] [Discounted]
A trap that is designated to melt the wearer's footwear. Once you place it down, you cannot move the trap again. It has properties of an [Acid Slime]. They are a one time use, dying/disappearing after they vaporize the footwear. Or try to.

TK made a note to use the special upgrades later.

For now, two [Red Acidic Humanoid] and an [Acid Slime]. It would have made the latter, but after the fight with damnation, it want some units against undead and anything else. The dungeon also made a huge note on something.

It lacked a lot of knowledge.

Sure, it can read the manual, try to figure things out, but it still lacked crucial information on several things. It could bother X, but at the same time, she will only help if she wants to help. TK would force it out of her, but it may backfire on it and get her to hate it. Besides, this was a dungeon problem more than an actual problem problem. She may not even know as much about the dungeon interface TK was dealing with.

For starters, it realized how it could only summon the starter slimes only.

Why couldn't it just spawn in its higher variant?

Only logical guess, it needs knowledge and certain buildings.

It consumed the bodies of its enemies, for example, and it allowed TK to make orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, pixies, and fairies.

If it wanted to, it could make slime variants of them, but that's it.

It could not make any higher variant of its slimes.

There are buildings it could make, but it requires actual knowledge on how to build it and then the materials. It needed the exact rundown and expertise to start doing some stuff.

Maybe that's why the manual emphasize on having an advisor or having specific buildings in its dungeon before opening up. It could have established a good foundation like all the other dungeons...

The thought irked TK.

Why would it follow the other dungeons?

Why would it stall its fun? It's purpose?

Screw the past mistakes. It's doing fine, and it will thrive.

Sure, few hiccups, blunders, maybe giant ones, but it will win.

TK will survive.

Oh, it forgot to view what a Shadow Slime Knight was.

[Shadow Slime Knight] is a deviant class of the Black Knight Slime]. It processes prowess of its previous form, but it has gain properties to manipulate and the shadow at its will. They can be used for a variety of tasks, doing things that a knight would not normally do. Depending on its combat experience, they can develop skills from other classes. They do have a limitation, but the [Shadow Slime Knight] is a dangerous slime creature one would not want to mess with.

They execute attack and defense commands. Anything else is up to the Shadow Slime Knight.

Because of your dungeon's purpose, it does have a specific condition unlike other Shadow Knight.

Like the Black Knight, it will have the urge to find a lover. If it finds a suitable candidate, it will want that person to be by their side.

Failure to do this will result in a rebellion.

[Because your Shadow Slime Knight is a special and named being, the failure condition has been changed].

Failure to do this will result in a giant stat lost until it is fixed.

Not that bad. Night should be under its control until it finds someone worthy.

The question was what did he even like in a woman?

As it finalized the upgrades, it did a head count the other-

Wait a second...

Why could it not get a signal from the village?

It did leave some slimes in the village for...

"Night, I want you two to go to the village. Something's wrong..."

"...No." Ari tensed at that. Before she bolted out of the cave, Night stops her. He points at himself while he points Ari to the core. She glares at him.

"You arrogant slime, I have-"

"Ari, even though you're my first creation, I want Night to go there. For starters, he has a lot more experience in combat... And he has a lot more experience with the outside world. I do not want anymore slip ups. Night, the humanoids, the Maidens, Slime Knights, and the Trapper, and the rogues with you. I know that you cannot capture anyone, but let the other slime variants do that. You will defend and attack. Kill if necessary. And above all, bring Rena and Lysa back here."

Night nods his head, motioning the others to follow him.

"Ari... to make it up to you, you can have the captives and have your first prisoner."

"I want to make sure Rena is safe-"

"She will be. I left Lysa with her for a reason. I knew that this was going to happen. Either way, these individuals caught me in a bad mood. They will have no mercy from me."

Amazing stuff I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Great series so far! I can't wait for the next chapters. Link to the first one doesn't seem to be working anymore however

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back