• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Talk To Strangers! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The very handsome, tall, dark haired and dark eyed, olive complexioned married actor had freaked in the gents public toilet near London's Hyde Park Corner when having propositioned me I'd told him he was booked and he pleaded with me for the sake of his wife, kids and public reputation not to say anything. 3am it was quiet and told him a way around it would be to finish what he was about to do at my place and his 2nd shock as not what he'd been expecting me to say and leaving his S.U.V. we took my car and told him if he thought of telling where I lived, he would still be opening himself to be asked how did he know and open a pandora's box of secrets about himself which he agreed with me on.

Driving to mine I told him I wanted to see him secured while he worked on me and he winked saying it was kinky but if it meant getting to suck dick he was horny as fuck for that and had to be discreet because of being known publicly. He told me his wife and kids were in 'Disneystate', Florida the newly built complex so no complications and soon at my place he lay on the bed in briefs and socks on his stomach as I tied his hands to the bedposts above his head and feet being large almost hanging off the bed through the brass footboard and secured and replaced his black loafer shoes on them.

He lay there expectantly and I told him I could see on his shoe soles size 14's. The 6'2" actor joked he was called 'Big Foot' by some people and squirmed as I slid both loafer shoes off revealing two large black socked feet and made a comment about their strong aroma. He told me that his feet did smell like feet and he'd worn the socks for a good few hours on set that day and I stroked each sole lightly and he flinched saying he was sorry but it tickled and he didn't like his feet touched and I said they're being too ticklish and he said they were far too much so.

I said I had heard him tell Oprah the same thing during his interview with her the previous month adding it was a real shame that here he was in a stranger's apartment and secured to a strange bed and with his helpless, vulnerable socked soles exposed and he squirmed as I told him that he had his reputations both personal and professional at stake telling him I'd seen his movies and often wondered what his big feet smelled and even tasted like and then hearing him saying he was in his words I remembered him saying "Too damn ticklish" was about to find out. His socked toes flexed I guess involuntarily in reaction to his knowing I was kneeling facing them both and then I began lightly stroking a long both socked soles and what a reaction as I heard him gasp and I guess chew his lips as my fingers traced the length of both feet.

I told him I loved his manly foot odour and leaned into his soles and held both ankles said his feet were perfect sensing their warmth and seeing them moist n' sweaty as he moaned and again flexed his toes inside his socks so ran my face up n' down every inch of his socked soles, massaging them with my nose and the faster I rubbed my face against his socked soles, the more heat and salty odour seemed to waft from his feet. The smell was intoxicating and I began kissing the soles of his moist-with-sweat smelly socks and could taste his mansweat on my lips as I tenderly kissed the trapped actor's feet.

I wedged my nose in his left sock right between his big toe and the second one. I took in the deliciously rancid smell with each inhaling breath then repeated this with his socked right foot and I continued kissing his raunchy, sweat-filled socks for what must have been five minutes. His socked feet to my nose, breathing in his hot manly sent he then had enough and yelled

"What the fuck are you doing to my feet get off!" struggling against his bondage

"You know funny you say that as that's what's gonna happen, yeah I will be gettin' off messing with your feet!"

I began stroking up n' down his socked soles again and he giggled and asked me to please not tickle his feet and I told him to shut the fuck up and stroked his socked soles with more pressure! I breathed in his natural foot aroma deeply and pressed my face into his black socked feet, they nylon material warm n' moist as I continued to sniff the socked toeS and began to run my nose along the tips of his toes on one foot then the other. Then began feeling up and massaging his feet through the socks! I sucked the toes through the socks savoring the flavours of his sweat and from one foot to the other sucking the sweat out of the toes and licked and sucked the soles of both large feet facing me.

I then peeled off both socks saying now was playtime and all his pleading, begging for me to stop were a waste of his time and energy and stroked my fingers along his bared soles getting more of a giggle out of him and both nude soles in front of my face, his hot man scent coming off them, I had him going nuts running my fingers up n' down his feet watching them flex and his toes clench

"Hahahahah son please stop hahaha I can’t handle this hahahaha" he protested

I begin sliding my fingers between his toes and watching his fit body fantasised about my women and men all over the world jerk up and down as he asked me in between laughing Why? I told him why not, I was with feet I had wanked over a few years and here they were facing me, it felt like Christmas and his feet my present to open! My fingers lightly brushed his soles as his laughter continued.

"Hahahahahaha oh my God please it’s too much I can’t hahahahah this is torture" he yelled

I figured out his weak spot on his arches and focused my attention there and activated the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzz' then I drove him berserk as the revolving bristles brushed on his arches and got between all ten toes

"Hahahaha nooooo please hahahahahhahahhahahahaha!"

"Reckon that tickles like fuck right, yeah Mmmm the years I've wanted to get these feet and give them a real work-out!" I taunted him

"Oh God no stop ha-ha oh no you need to stop ha-ha" I de-activated the toothbrush.

"I don't think so, no way but what I need to do is get these manly feet dripping in sweat as I am and then clean them up!"

With that I let my tongue slide up his right sole and I heard the mixture of a laugh and a moan so I continued moving my wet tongue around his feet teasing his wrinkles with the tip of my tongue, I began sliding my tongue in between his toes, engulfing them and sucking on them hard

"Oh please ha-ha stop that's teasing please come on don’t do this to me noohahahahhahahastaaaaphahaha!"

I continued sucking his long toes while my tongue teased them feeling them flex in my mouth with every moan and giggle before sliding down his soles then I began to nibble on his arches gently biting them

"Ohhhh ha-ha jeez fuck please" he went wild

"No need to ask please but love your politeness and more than willing to oblige so let's have a mouthful of these toes!" I said and sucked all of the toes of his right foot then left and joked he was the one gettin' the blowjob on his toes not his dick!

I continued orally enjoying his feet for a good hour then stopped and made a drink and gave him a straw to suck up the minreal water with. Then activated the sonicare again and drove him nuts as I returned to his feet and de-activated it as I began once again sucking his hot soles and hearing him scream and moan made it that much better as his feet flexed wildly as I sniffed his foot sweat and rubbed my face up and down both warm soles, taking deeper whiffs. He thought I was over when I replaced his socks until I held the mini hairdryer to them both saying hot feet so much more fucking horrendously ticklish as he squirmed and pleaded with me to stop!

Soon both black socks very damp I did and indulged in licking and smelling his moist socked feet and massaging them both before sucking on his toes through them. Then removing both socks again and smelling them commenting that their stench really got my dick hard, the same dick he'd wanted in his mouth teasing his tonsils and told him confession time, I wanted to know other closet actors and was gonna tickle torture both of his feet until he spilled the info to me and they'd never know the source of their betrayal even when blackmailed to enjoy myself with them.

I then started to lick the soles of his feet saying that his nylon socks really gave them a tasty, tart, overpowering smell that drove me wild. I nibbled his insteps, licked and nibbled his arches and nibbled his toes and licked the sweat in between them all and sucked each toe individually and kept sucking his toes driving him into hysterics as a tongue ticklish guy easily can be with just the right oral stimulation! I took mouthful after mouthful of his desperately wriggling toes and in my mouth stroked the same sole of the toes I was abusing so they wriggled in my mouth and my tongue slid in between them.

I telling him his toes were so tasty, a tickler's ticklish delight! I loved his manly foot odour and deeply inhaled his soles and moved my nose up n' down the length of them to experience his unique foot smell as everyone's is different and loved seeing his toes clench making his soles wrinkle as he crazily giggled as again I licked his soles. I continuously kissed both captive soles as well as the balls of both feet and the base of his toes, wiggling toes. Again licking the soles of his feet and along each instep which teased him and up to his toes and sucked each toe for several seconds before moving onto the next. Then I repeated the entire process on each foot alternately!

"Aaaaaah! Please stopThat tickles. Hee hee hee! STOOOOOOOOOOP!" he begged.

I didn't care about his begging. In fact I increased the intensity of my tickling feet worship, further torturing his feet and when I finally did stop tickling them with my mouth, I placed my fingers on the smooth sole flesh and drove him berserk stroking up n' down saliva lubed soles saying my fingers just slid so easily all over them doing ticklish damage so he best give me some names as the night was still young! I began to really tickle his feet over and over again in a tickling frenzy so he went went crazy. He pulled hard against his bonds and screamed like a girl.

"Please! Stop! Nnoo, nooo, sta sta ta tt top it, top it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE!" he begged barely recognizably through his rapid panting guffaws.

I kept tormenting one foot and then the other still smelling them both and saying this would be an all nighter, his feet socked again, heated and massaged then licked, toes sucked and maybe in socks two sonicares slid down inside his socks tickling the fuck out of his feet as I just voyeured the torture happening from a distance! I expertly used all ten fingers to tickle every inch of the handsome actor's bare feet. He laughing hysterically and hopelessly unable to defend himself. He was still being stubborn so a new tickle tool got introduced to him. The feather stroked the soles of both of his feet and tied close enough together I able to use the feather to tickle both feet at once. I told him that I knew his knew his weakest spot being his toes and concentrated a feather attack there, drawing the feather between his toes and stroking the base of each toe, paying careful attention to delivering the most insidiuos and sadistic tickle to them non-stop until he was breathless!

He given a break saying having endured the feather end sawn back and forth between each toe that I favoured the feather as a tool of torment as it being capable of delivering an altogether different ticklish sensation when lightly dragged and scatched along two large defenselss horribly sensitive ripe tasting, raunchy smelling famous soles of an actor's feet and it proved being eil and tortuous for him! Devastatingly tortuous as almost immediately he was in hysterics begging me to stop whenever I could get a word out between laughing, so something like

"STHAHAHAP! PLHEEHEEHEEHEES! NHOHOHOHO MHOHOHORE! PLHEEHEEHEESE!"

I have to say I was merciless and that his begging only served to egg me on torturing his toes. I expertly glided the pointed quill end over both soles from heels to toes, stopping at the arches to pay additional attention to these sensitive spots. Then went back to favorite targets, his toes!

PLHEEHEEHEESE, STHAHAHAHAP! I CHAHAHAN'T STHAHAHAHAND HEEHEEIT! PLHEEHEEHEESE! STHAHAHAHAHAHAP!HAHHAHA PLHEEHEEHEESE! STHAHAHAP TICKLING MHEEHEEHEE! I CHAHAHAN'T STHAHAHAND HEEHEEITHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I stopped so he gave me ten names so actors of T.V. and film as well as a singer and he was given a tickle break for being co-operative with the police I told him! After another drink of mineral water I resumed slowly licking his feet starting at the heels and all the way up to his toes. I lapped and lapped at them all and then began to suck on his toes, slipping my tongue in between his toes causing him to giggle. Then used my teeth to nibble on the balls, insteps and arches of his feet so giggles soon were full on laughter. I pulled the toes back on each foot with one hand and activated the sonicare to tickle the soles of his feet and as he lost it giggling his ass off again said betrayal meant he needed punishing!

“Hahaha, please stop! Haha FUhahahhahahahahaha!" he screamed as I opened the jar of chocolate spread saying I had worked up quite an appetite and he pleaded with me he couldn't stand anymore tickilng and I said that's why he was lying down and in no position to dicate things. I then coated his feet with the spread saying that what was to happen would make his feet even more ticklish and made sure I slid spread in between his toes.

He was already laughing as the spread was being applied and then I began feasting on his feet, licking the delicious taste from his soles, using fingers to spread his toes to lick between them all and nibbling his toes saying that 'Nutella' always tasted amazing but from his feet was extra delicious and licked both feet clean and then used my index fingers and dragged them along the soles of his feet simultanously! His feet clenched as my fingers followed the ridges up his soles as he giggled and wiggled his feet as much as he could and guess an hour spent starting slowly and working with just two fingers with only light touches as I made him tell me inside gossip about the male stars he'd given me the names of saying this tease seemed bearable for him but failure to comply with my demands and I would see it intensified! I lickled his soles again and again slowly and meticulously and he became more and more licklish. The effect on him devastating as he struggled as much as he could but completely immobile as horrendous as the licklish, ticklish sensations on his bare soles were he just had to take it!

It was real interesting stuff and especially how agents used sensitive information to gurantee their client stayed with them and was not tempted to stray with more lucrative business deals and financial arrangements! The hour up I pulled back the toes of his left foot and dug my fingers in with a hard scratch that made the actor burst out laughing and struggle like a wild animal. I was glad I secured him so tightly as he went nuts. The softness of his soles, no callouses or hard skin, just smooth sensitive soles made teasing them with my fingers a real pleasure and delight I teased him and when he tried to cover one foot over the other foot to protect it's sole from being teased, I simply switched feet! My thill building up the intensity seeing his head twist from side to side on the pillows as his giggles grew more frantic and he pleading with me to stop as I told him that my 8" dick was so hard and ooozing precum as his toes turned me on wiggling as he begged me to stop tickling his feet!

I then stopped and stood by the bed and made him look at my hard dick and stroked it saying this was the effect of his feet and we could come to an arrangement that next meeting his lips would taste the head of it but it would mean my enjoying his tongue ticklish sweaty feet as everything in life has its price and then put my dick away and zipped up telling him I was going to work my tongue all over his soles and toes and spunk off and was back by his feet and went wild with lust as his toes tasted so good as they wiggled like mad in my mouth as I worked the toes expertly. I snaked my tongue between his toes as they tried to clamp down on my tongue which only made the tickling that much worse. I lost track of time as I licked and chewed on the balls of his feet as his laughter became manic!

As my fingers on my right hand stroked his helpless feet, my left hand worked my dick until I shot my load! Then told him I was going to enjoy his feet more, was going to smell them, kiss them, lick them and yes tickle them and glided my fingers slowly all over each foot, then used all ten fingers at a much more rapid pace before activaing two sonicares and running the revolving bristles up n' down the soles of his feet driving the actor hysterical. I swapped the electric toothbrushes for my fingers and slowly stroking around his feet and under his toes as they fought to clamp shut. I got him good for a few minutes stopping only when his laughter got weaker.

I then placed my face to both sweaty and smelly feet and said I was going to lick and suck and nibble them both and my tongue snaked between his toes on his right foot as my fingers teased the soft sole of his left foot and tormented each foot alternately saying watching him squirm and hearing him laugh was a real fuckin' turn on and told him I'd be replacing his socks and in a false sense of security he relaxed a little but once his socks were on I activated both sonicares and slid them down inside his socks and watched him react to the trapped bristles with them positioned in the centre of the soles of both of his feet! I told him once sweaty not to worry that his ticklish feet would be treated to a tongue bath, a teasing, tormenting, tortuous, tickling one!

"HAHHAHAHAHANOOOOTICKLESHEEHEEEGETHEMOUTAHAHHAHAHAA PLEASENOOOHAHAHHAHAASTAAAAPTHEMAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I taunted him verbally saying his famous feet smelled and tasted so amazing as I massaged his socked feet telling him it was great his feet were so insanely ticklish and even licklish as a weakness I was enjoying taking complete advantage of, tickle torture an unbearable torment for him. Watching his films and drooling over his feet whenever appearing socked and especially bare on screen and imagining how I bet he couldn't stand them being tickle tortured and so glad my presumption was right! I then slowly stroked his excuciatingly ticklish socked soles which tickled like hell but enticed me to peel off his socks again and indulge in furiously lapping my tongue the length of his helpless bare feet! I licked so lickled all over both super-sensitive soles, complete torment for him and so humiliating trapped in such an embarrassing predicament, his ridiculously ticklish n licklish feet both bound and vulnerable to being so sadistically tormented by a foot fiend who clearly knew how to break any guy with tickles and lickles!

Saliva lubed my fingers slid up n' down the length of the actor's bare feet squirming and toes wiggling so easily and mixed the ticklish stroking with more tongue action, lapping up n' down the length of his size 14 feet and taunitn him that he really best not in future on interview shows admit having such ticklish feet and hating them being touched! I said it's an open invitation to people like me to explore his level of ticklishness and torture him beyond any limits of endurance and in his case non-existent! He really lost it, roaring with desperate laughter! The unbearable sensations overwhelmed him perfectly and his muffled pleading was only turning me on and encouraging me to enjoying his very real hellish torment. I telling him that some guys’ feet become less sensitive after they’re tickled for a while but his certainly didn't!

"I pride myself on being a merciless tickler and lickler and as well as loving the natural taste of your feet, lubricating them with my saliva makes it so easy for my fingers to glide effortlessly up n' down these soles of two super-ticklish feet and I do really love to tickle and lickle and you pleading with me "Please don't tickle my feet!" gets me so horny as love hearing guys begging, it makes it all the more fun and I'm going to tickle and lickle your feet as you lie there and take it and the more you beg me to stop, the longer I'll do it!" I taunted cruelly!

I then employed using one finger along each bare sole making him jump and heard as I added fingers his laughter becoming more desperate until ten fingers tickle attacked his feet mercilessly! I told him it was his fault his big feet being so soft and sensitive and pulled his toes back tickling under them and sliding fingers in between them all! I said how even in modern times tickling and lickling used in interrogations, in the Middle East feet beaten but to check on how damaging a beating might be, soles stroked to test sensitivity and often if highly sensitive, no longer beaten but tickled and to this day having read on a super-sensitive captive, prisoner that to gain a confession salt added to the bare soles and toes and a goat licking the feet and a process initially inducing uncontrollable laughing and crying at first and building into a loss of control of the nervous system! An advantage of the technique being it's leaving no marks, no evidence as our ticklish-licklish session wouldn't! My finger stroking and caressing, teasing and tomenting light tickling maddening enough sensations for him but informed him that gagged my tickling being more attentive, deliberate and energetic and concentrated on the most vulnerably sensitive areas of his feet which I'd be exploring and determining with tickles and lickles!" I said cruelly and then gagged him!

I again ran my tongue along the soles of his feet in long wet strokes reveling in the moans of torment coming from him saying my oral action necessary to prepare him for a tortuous tickling so lickling his feet the hors d'oeuvre, the appetiser of the foot feast I'd be enjoying and the tickling the feast itself and another massage; the dessert. I sucked his large big toes simultaneously and licked in between his toes and afforded each toe my un-divided attention, sucking and running my tongue around and between each toe and saying he best get used to this as it was going to be an all night session as he'd initally perhaps hoped it might have been but finding out; just not in the way he'd certainly have chosen it's being!

I reminding him that propositioning a police officer a serious offence but he'd be doing community service to protect his ID, career and marriage which meant his feet enjoyed my me on a regular basis allowing for his filming so location work but in London which I'd be keeping tabs on having the ways and means to do so, I expected him to comply willingly with police matters and the law or pay the consequences of scandal being exposed and 'Outed' publicly! The moral of our meeting he needed to remember; the famous personal security advice, 'Don't talk to strangers!'

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back