• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling breaks or not

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
When your tickled...do you prefer constant tickling or a minute break between the tickling?
I personally like to tickle relentlessly but the lee might need a second break to catch their breath.
It would be great if a lee could take constant tickling for awhile.

As a Lee I like to have breaks. It makes the whole session last longer I guess [emoji16]

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Breaks, but only for about 5 seconds. As a Lee, it acts as a constant reminder that ‘you will be tickled again in 5-4-3-2-1..’ and builds up a short but intense anticipation, and has actually made me 10x more ticklish. As a Ler, this method is fun and torturous and you’re in full control of building up amazing anticipation for your victim.

Constant tickling usually wears out the ticklishness and a session can become very monotonous with no peaks and valleys of sensation, endorphin levels, etc. If a tickler is going to encorporate longer breaks, at least have some verbal teasing to build up that anticipation for when the tickling resumes.

Breaks for me, but random lengths of time where i can catch my breath and wonder what they will do next… it’s the unknown\teasing as it starts up again that adds to the fun for me :)

The person being tickled should not know the length of the break and always be in anticipation of tickle torture to be continued.
As well as the length of the tickling before the break :)

I'd think breaks should be a given. As long as you discuss it beforehand, if the lee is familiar and not new to this...
But even experienced lees sometimes underestimate their sensitivity or may just need to breathe!!

There should always be a safeword at least in case of medical emergency
or to prevent this from becoming really unpleasant otherwise.

Lees should at least be able to catch their breath, breathe normally... Starting up again when someone is gasping is just asking for damage.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back