• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks Fun..

UK5350

Hey,

Thought I'd share my recent experience with the same ler as last few times, probably the best and most intense to date.... this session involved the stocks which is a first for me. Its something I’ve always wanted to try and couldn't wait, being a jolty/jumpy lee I was teased before meeting up that I wouldnt be able to wriggle and my soles would get it bad after dishing out some tickling the last time we met.

We met up and we had a laugh catching up as the stocks were revealed on arrival, it turned out I was the first tickle victim to try out the new stocks they got, I was happy to be the first to try them out, and I think they were glad to have a very ticklish lee to test them out on. Win win I thought.

Taking my shoes off, leaving my socks I was being setup and getting into position. My ankles went into the padded grooves on the stocks while my arms were being tied up above my head. The rest of the stocks were setup and when I heard the lock click on the stocks I tried to wriggle but there wasnt much wriggling I could do. They lightly tickled my feet and there was a smile on their face that the stocks were perfect.

They lightly tickled with their fingers as they moved about the room adjusting the new stocks, tightening my restrained arms while all the time playful banter continued back and forth. They asked me how they felt, seeing if their new stocks were ok. As it was my first time in stocks I didn’t have anything to compare it to, to me it felt comfy and far more restricting to what I had experienced so far. I started to get the feeling this will be much more intense. After some tightening of the restraints on my arms up over my head, my underarms were fully exposed (my armpits are probably my most sensitive spot which they knew), i was mixed with dread and excitement of what was to come, then it all began.

They started to slowly tickle my sides and move up towards my armpits. I tossed and turned but I wasnt going anywhere, the stocks kept me restricted and the weight of it stopped me from sliding further up the bed where my arms could maybe have cover them ha. i was already saying sorry for tickling last time, begging to not tickle my armpits but they just continued to work up my ribs with their fingers as they then tickled my armpits. Laughing and squirming, the stocks stopping me move and my arms couldn't do anything, I was stuck ha. They tickled both armpits and I begged and pleaded whilst laughing my head off, begging them to go away, which just got ignored ha. They got my good.

Previous sessions sort of had a warm up but wasnt the case this time ha, I begged them to tickle my feet or anywhere else as I continued to try and turn away, trying to pull down on the ropes holding my arms above my head to cover my underarms, laughing so hard I couldn't stand anymore and called my first safe word, so soon into it but wow was intense.

They moved off and went to the other side of the stocks, teasing they were just getting started, where I couldnt really see what was going on, they playfully lightly tickled my feet and slowly took my socks off - I tried to scrunch my toes to hold onto the socks but they just slipped right off, ha. They tickled both soles moving their fingers around everywhere as I giggled and tried to move my feet away but there wasnt anywhere to wriggle to despite trying. I think for me not seeing what was going on the other side of the stocks added an extra intenseness to it, I was giggling hard and my soles felt more sensitive. Pleading with them to show mercy... which got denied.

This continued on for like two hours, small breaks between and different toys were used. At some point my toes were tied back too so even less movement for me which was intense, moving my legs didnt help much either.

After one of the breaks, catching my breath I remember I could feel baby oil landing on my soles, oh no i thought, as they reminded me of how I tickled them last time. I was again saying everything I could think of, begging to not use the tickling gloves, I could see a grin on their face as my pleas got denied. The gloves came out and I just laughed my head off, I couldn't move! I could only endure, they switched between soles, going left to right, tickling toes, my heels .. everywhere. I was tossing and turning, turning left to right, pleading, laughing hysterically. I think I had to say 'I'm a tickle toy' before they stopped, by the end I was out of breath and worn out.

We switched roles again which was great I got more practice in as a ler and was able to play with their new stocks. Setting them up i started out slowly tickling their feet and gradually sliding their socks off, they moaned and begged as I continued to slowly tickle and find various spots. I tied their toes back too and repeated back what they had done to me, hehe felt great getting my own back and use their own toys against them again. They moaned that my fingers were soft and really ticklish, out of all the tools they preferred them. Tickling their toes was the best, they hated it ha, and another spot on the side of their soles. A new one for me, they instructed me to put baby oil on them and heat up their soles with a hairdryer (carefully not burning them), when the oil dried i switched to tickling them with my fingers very fast and they laughed their head off.. had not seen that done before.

I went back into the stocks for a short time after, this time faced down, where they dished out more revenge and having me say Santa is real and xmas songs. We finished up, packed up and headed off talking about our next session, plotting our own back on one another (cant wait! ) .

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back