• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Macy Nikole's Foot Press Tickle Interrogation!

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...e-interrogation/cid2004acf73e7b04719cd02bafa8

This scene starts with Macy strapped down on the table, her hands fastened to each side of the table via leather cuffs, and her legs are also firmly strapped down to the table, ankles bound together. The foot press is hovering above her feet but has not been lowered and fastened yet.

Rose walks in to sit down at Macy's feet and Macy starts asking why she is there. Rose tells her none of that matters and the only thing that matters is getting the code to her safe where her money is located. Macy refuses to give up the info, so Rose starts to lower the foot press making her feet taunt. Macy begs and pleas because her feet are too ticklish. Rose was hired to get the info from her and plans to give Macy a harsh foot tickling to get it. Will Macy crack and give Rose the code? Buy the clip to find out. This clip was custom clip commission. If you'd like to commission a custom with Macy Nikole email me.

P.S. C4S is having some technical difficulties with there site right now and that is why the preview is so short. Their preview maker tool has been down for a few days now.

View attachment Rose Fetish Garden - Macys Foot Press Tickle Interrogation.mp4

Last edited:
These foot press clips are awesome! Hope to see more victims of it in the future =)

I love seeing her arms just loose enough so she can move them but not enough to free herself and what an amazing laugh and set up!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back