• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Fetish Projects for 2021 (video/social media/dating)

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Hey there,

For 2021 I should have more coding time to try to solve more problems for the community.

I browse the web like each of you, and I see creators complaining about piracy or Shadowbanning, I see huge centralised platforms that want to control what people see.

Genuine Tickling tries to solve these issues, but we'll need more tools.

So for 2021 I had some projects drafts in mind :

- FetishFlix

It's more or less what you guess. But we won't be able to have one global offer for every producer. The idea would be to have 1 subscription / studio.
I'm on this projet since we're talking about it with some producers, but I need producer agreement on prices and on the concept.

- Instagram/Twitter replacement

That's a real problem for everyone, posting a ballgag, feet, tickling .. All that can be removed and we can get "Zucked".

Creating a Twitter clone based on Mastodon is possible, but getting people on it is very hard. It's a collective effort, which makes any social media project

Good thing is that we would have a mobile app

- Fetish-Dating

A dating website is cool to make, but there are numerous challenges
- Moderation
- Getting girls on it
- Monetization
- Is there enough demand in the end ? If there is only a few hundreds people on a dating website, it's probably going to die off at some point

Of course if you have ideas and thoughts feel free to share, also feel free to steal my projects because I won't be able to make everything.

I'm glad that there are some open source projects like Lbry that allow us to post fetish videos previews. And of course the TMF, it's our safe harbour :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back