• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else got a slew of spam in their private box, lately?

Tenebrae

Verified
I woke up this morning to find out that my PM box had two spam messages, likely from bots. One of them was already gone (likely removed by mods) while the other was still snugly sitting there, eagerly waiting for me to click on its stupid link.

I've seen bots here posting from time to time, and I have always reported them, but it's the first time I am getting phishing PMs. Has it happened to a lot of us here, I wonder?

I got them too. They seemed fishy, so I just deleted them. And same here. I've saw bot accounts on here before, but never got a DM from them before.

You mean that 1 sentence message from a suspicious-looking username, advertising girls just a toxic-looking hyperlink click away?
Honestly, I just want a scammer to put some time in to their work for once. Like, show a little initiative. Really make me want to click that link. And the whole random commas inserted into the middle of words isn't a good look in nearly 2021 scammers...

You mean that 1 sentence message from a suspicious-looking username, advertising girls just a toxic-looking hyperlink click away?
Honestly, I just want a scammer to put some time in to their work for once. Like, show a little initiative. Really make me want to click that link. And the whole random commas inserted into the middle of words isn't a good look in nearly 2021 scammers...

The Nigerian prince scam was a good one, in that sense ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back