• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to the Forum Hoping to Find My "Sole" Mate

The Depths

TMF Novice
Hey everyone. I have wanted to immerse myself in the community for years and am finally doing it now. I am switch -- MOSTLY 'ler but occasionally like exploring the 'lee side if the mood and the chemistry are right.

I am really hoping to find my other half on this site, though I know it's probably a long shot. Tickling is a pretty big part of my identity and I never really got to have the type of relationship I've longed for. Still holding out hope for that "someday" though.

As far as my other interests, I'm really into documentaries, true crime, mystery and paranormal stuff -- huge UFO buff. I love gaming, stand up comedy, and I'm a powerlifter. I love to read -- I'm very into philosophy and physics, and I love reading autobiographies of people with interesting lives or just interesting perspectives on life.

There's much, much more to me than that, but, if you'd like to know me, feel free to send me a message. Looking forward to see what the forum brings!

Attachments

• 20201109_200657.jpg
    20201109_200657.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
Welcome to the TMF, The Depths, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back