• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Stories where the Ticklee must remain still:

mascarado_men

Hi, i am looking for stories where the ticklee must stay still and accept the tickling because not doing so would incur a worse situation.
I have read many stories like that over the years, but most of them disappeared.

I remember a couple:

- An old sailor moon story called "the end" or something like that, where the main plot was her defeat and capture, and she was commanded to keep her arms up while she was tickled.

- A recent one that disappeared called "to tame a cougar" or something on that line.

- One where the girl was forced to use tickling shoes during her everyday life and try not to cause a fuss. (very old one, cant remember details)

- A very old one where the girl was tortured by a group of woman and made to be their slave. It ended with them watching a film of the girl first torture, and she was commanded to present her feet, spread her toes and leave them still to be tickled.

Over the years, some great stories with this theme appeared, but they are kind of rare gems for me. And i always had the bad habit of not saving it on the cloud somewhere, and when the story disappear from the forum, i end up losing it.

Hope people can help me find some old gems, or discover new ones in this theme.
What I am looking for are stories where the ticklee must accept the tickle, and suffer without moving, for fear of a worse situation. (Even better if the tickle must keep toes spread, accept it during everyday life, being forced to hide it from others, or be forced to "willingly" regularly come back for new torture sessions for the rest of their life because of some blackmail.)

Thank you.

That's a good story, but is no the one i am looking for.
The one i am searching, at the end the girl is watching the film, of her first time being ticked, with her masters, months after becoming a slave, then at the end she is commanded to present her feet, spread her toes, and be tickled without moving.

Hope i can get some help in finding this old gems.
(The sailor moon one was great...)

Thank you for your help.

No one else can help? T_T

I was hoping someone had the Sailor Moon one saved, or other stories with this context that i might have missed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back