• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone else use SessionGirls.com for meetups?

I see some profiles on session girls offer 'tickle wrestling'. Anyone ask for that?

I've had a couple of tickle wrestling sessions through sessiongirls and wb270 with Red Diamond and Kayla Woods. Restraints were a hard limit for both of them but aside from that they were very accommodating. The sessions were light-semi competitive wrestling and whoever got the other to submit more times to tickling within the hour, won. It was a little pricey but if these types of sessions are your thing I'd definitely recommend.

Won against Red Diamond. She's very ticklish and gave up a few times. Kayla was only somewhat ticklish but had one really good spot. She put up a fight but reluctantly tapped.

Last edited:
Wow both of these women are ridiculously hot. I'd love to session with either of them. Cool to know they're both ticklish! If you wouldn't mind could you share some details from your sessions and what method of tickling you used to make them submit?

They're even hotter in person and a lot of fun to session with. I'll be happy to share any details from those sessions in PM's for anyone who might be interested.

I set up a session with the beautiful Tori Nyx for this weekend. She said in email that she hasn't done tickle wrestling before but it sounds like fun. Also that she's not the most ticklish person so I'm probably going to lose. And I'm totally fine with that! Can't wait for saturday :D

Ive had 2 spine surgeries, dealing with atrial fibrillation, and probably about to have shoulder surgery. I had a session and there was no wrestling, just tickling. It was awesome. Got another couple sessions lined up with different wrestlers over the next couple months on other tours.

Ive had 2 spine surgeries, dealing with atrial fibrillation, and probably about to have shoulder surgery. I had a session and there was no wrestling, just tickling. It was awesome. Got another couple sessions lined up with different wrestlers over the next couple months on other tours.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I've been wanting to do a tickle wrestling session for a while but always had the concern of injury risk either way. Tori doesn't do competitive so this will be more along the lines of light to fantasy wrestling. She said it would be ok to bring restraints so we'll see about incorporating them into the session as well.

Which wrestlers have you seen/looking to session with?

Ms lacey loveless is coming through OKC next month and im already booked. Gia Love is supppsed to be here in a couple weeks but has not responded to my email inquiry.

I do use Session Girls to set up tickle sessions but they are expensive to be honest. Might be worth it if some big name pops up in your city, but otherwise usually isn't.
Please check out my OnlyFans for tickling-- https://onlyfans.com/tickleinnewyork
I want to create a community that decides what content is shot! and need some good ideas for tickle clips.

I too wonder about injuries. And I'm looking to lose the tickle battle anyway.

I had my tickle wrestling session with Tori Nyx the other day and it was incredible!! I was worried about injuries since anything can happen in that setting, but it was only lightly competitive and she's a pro so never once did I feel at risk.

I never knew about this!

Oooo tickle wrestling sounds fun!!
I might just have to try that as a lee! :)

I just posted a twitter link from sasha steel of our tickle session clip shes selling. In the vids subforum

I had my tickle wrestling session with Tori Nyx the other day and it was incredible!! I was worried about injuries since anything can happen in that setting, but it was only lightly competitive and she's a pro so never once did I feel at risk.

Except of getting Covid

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back