• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aftercare for models?

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
This might seem like a weird question, but I was wondering, for those who produce tickling videos, do you ever have aftercare for the models you tickle? I've started to learn just how important aftercare can be after a session, and while models do only seem to get tickled for 5-15 minutes in the videos, it can still be pretty intense I imagine.

These are my personal opinions based on what I've noticed. Most models usually don't ask for aftercare and I also find that most models don't personally participate in the BDSM/Kink lifestyle. Most of them are just doing it as a job to collect money and I find that they normally don't really go into any kind of space(Sub or Dom/Domme) or drop. If we had a shoot where a model asked for it we'd offer it, but the most we normally offer is water. The models like me that are an exception to most of the models in the fetish industry because we personally actively participate in the BDSM/kink lifestyle usually have someone we trust to provide aftercare or we've learned how to take care of ourselves if our partners aren't around.

You're talking about models but what about your personal 'personal' friends that are into it? do they ask for it ? I think its a new dimension (without money) and aftercare is important to 'recovery' for those who are in the kink too so what do you provide? Just interesting in the new techniques we can do if our lees want something

Yes of course if I was playing with one of my play partners or someone personally at an event I would offer aftercare, but the OP asked about aftercare for models after shoots. I normally ask people what they want for aftercare and cuddling and a blanket seem to be most popular. A lot of subs/slaves have their own aftercare blankets.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back